The Best Site to buy Ozempic, Minoxidil & Monobenzone etc. (GTFIN)

Va-qoh

Va-qoh

Trying to ascend
If you wanna lose weight and attain possibly hollow cheeks and want to buy mono and turn white like Micheal Jackson because you’re a curry or negroid. The site is okdermo.com
Also you this site if you want minoxidil for your eyebrows and risk going blind jfl.
I bought mono off here and it’s cool. It runs out so fast and it’s brown. Yes I started the racemaxxing and softmaxxing.
(Bought 3 tubes and 1 is almost out it’s only been 3 days. And to turn white you have to use it for 4-12 months which is a long process) This shit gives you chemically induced vitiligo if you don’t want that don’t use it!
It kinda burns but it’s ok.
Next I’m going to buy ozempic because I can’t starvemax probably I keep eating like a fat pig! But I’m on a diet atm.
I’m going from 146lbs to possibly 100lbs)
I like the anorexic look for myself.
Bitch I’m about to be as white as PSL Harvy.
The stuff comes from Mumbai which is hilarious. I don’t trust Indians a lot cause they be scamming me but this shit better work. Shipping is 4weeks but mine came in 12 days.
Don’t go retarted and get this shit banned or ima kill y’all I wanted to gatekeep but everyone’s crying about gatekeepers. Plus y’all mean af on here. The Ozempic is expensive though so betabux you poor bitches.

Attachments

• IMG_2050.png
    IMG_2050.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2051.png
    IMG_2051.png
    619 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fluoride1337, thebuffdon690, ominion and 5 others
:cautious:

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
Appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
dont use ozempic it ruined my health

• +1
Reactions: watah and Lord Shadow
Rip, they don't have tirzepatide

Since I helped y’all find sites help me find other sites and dealers. Don’t be a gatekeeping cuckhold

Just get adderall dude

Does Minoxidil make you blind?

How much % is there that this site is yours?

If you wanna lose weight and attain possibly hollow cheeks and want to buy mono and turn white like Micheal Jackson because you’re a curry or negroid. The site is okdermo.com
Also you this site if you want minoxidil for your eyebrows and risk going blind jfl.
I bought mono off here and it’s cool. It runs out so fast and it’s brown. Yes I started the racemaxxing and softmaxxing.
(Bought 3 tubes and 1 is almost out it’s only been 3 days. And to turn white you have to use it for 4-12 months which is a long process) This shit gives you chemically induced vitiligo if you don’t want that don’t use it!
Next I’m going to buy ozempic because I can’t starvemax probably I keep eating like a fat pig! But I’m on a diet atm.
The stuff comes from Mumbai which is hilarious. I don’t trust Indians a lot cause they be scamming me but this shit better work. Shipping is 4weeks but mine came in 12 days.
Don’t go retarted and get this shit banned or ima kill y’all I wanted to gatekeep but everyone’s crying about gatekeepers. Plus y’all mean af on here. The Ozempic is expensive though so betabux you poor bitches.
Best site to buy all of them in uk?

Does it ship to Europe? Hopefully not shipped from the USA or I get hit with import duty tax..

Does it ship to Europe? Hopefully not shipped from the USA or I get hit with import duty tax..
I have no clue you’ll have to try it

I have no clue you’ll have to try it
Plus the payment system is down so you can’t pay with card you have to pay with Zelle.

Sorry that happened to you. But ima still try it.
You will regret it . also it causes depression,low bood pressure,low blood sugar,etc

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow and Va-qoh
Pretty sure they ship there if not you’re outta luck because I don’t know any
Are there any other website to get things like this and chemicals? I’m trying to find something to OD painlessly

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
From 140 to 100 lbs? You need steroids bruh not ozempic

Bought tret and hydroquinone will update
Looks scammy but whatevs

its not your skin color, its your subhuman racial traits

Do they sell oral minox?

Tldr: okdermo.com

Just starve urself fatass