The best success is to reach the point where women are invisible to you.

Deleted member 16262

Deleted member 16262

Diamond
Once you reach that point you have unlimited power.

- There will be no fake-up frauded bitches to steal your time, money, mental health and physical stability
- You can focus on your purpose 24/7
- You can keep your money and ego boost by rejected roasties that want to hit you up after you have successmaxxed
- You can dodge the feminist bullshit when they say "men and women are equal". We all know women are more worthless than dogs that help blind people.

All in all the ultimate goal of success,money and looksmaxxing is to raise your own self esteem so your BOYS respect and value you. Because bro-love between likeminded men is the only real love a man will experience. A women will never love you for you there is always a hidden agenda.

• +1
Reactions: thisend, noodlelover, Deleted member 15977 and 22 others
What's your age and networth approx?

Good goal, but of u get there it will feel like a giga cope

- There will be no fake-up frauded bitches to steal your time, money, mental health and physical stability
- You can keep your money and ego boost by rejected roasties that want to hit you up after you have successmaxxed
- You can dodge the feminist bullshit when they say "men and women are equal". We all know women are more worthless than dogs that help blind people.

All in all the ultimate goal of success,money and looksmaxxing is to raise your own self esteem so your BOYS respect and value you. Because bro-love between likeminded men is the only real love a man will experience. A women will never love you for you there is always a hidden agenda.
Lol just focus on your "purpose" and ignore your biological instincts theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero and 5 others
Lol just focus on your "purpose" and ignore your biological instincts theory
biological instincts are cucked. transcend them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others

More worthless than dogs who help blind people.

Lost me there. Those dogs are useful af. Don’t hate on those pure souled angels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, MiroslavBulldosex, 5'8manlet and 2 others
More worthless than dogs who help blind people.

Lost me there. Those dogs are useful af. Don’t hate on those pure souled angels
No you read it wrong my brother. I wrote "Women are more useless than dogs that help blind people (walk)."

Never happens unless you cut off your balls. Every successful guy in healthy testosterone ranges thinks about pussy a lot

Not caring about women is a cope for guys who don't get women. Women know it, we know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, MiroslavBulldosex, Lihito and 1 other person
Just eunuchmaxx
varys-1557710671.jpg

Never happens unless you cut off your balls. Every successful guy in healthy testosterone ranges thinks about pussy a lot

Not caring about women is a cope for guys who don't get women. Women know it, we know it.
Cope. You can use the sexual energy against them, like aikido.

> "Women know it, we know it."
Women also think they know if Chad will commit to them. JFL. Female brains are worthless, I would trust a toddler faster than I trust a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14905, NumbThePain and 2 others
Cope. You can use the sexual energy against them, like aikido.

> "Women know it, we know it."
Women also think they know if Chad will commit to them. JFL. Female brains are worthless, I would trust a toddler faster than I trust a woman.
Look, I'm not saying I totally disagree with you. Lots of the shit you're saying is true

But not caring about pussy, not spending time and energy to fuck, is cope. Every male on Earth, excluding gays and testosterone deficients, who can fuck good looking girls, invests time and energy in to doing so

There ain't much to life son. It's simple. We like pussy cuz it feels good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16424 and 1 other person
Look, I'm not saying I totally disagree with you. Lots of the shit you're saying is true

But not caring about pussy, not spending time and energy to fuck, is cope. Every male on Earth, excluding gays and testosterone deficients, who can fuck good looking girls, invests time and energy in to doing so

There ain't much to life son. It's simple. We like pussy cuz it feels good
Another cope. Who are the biggest simps? Soyboys and weak men. They always look frail and low testosterone.

Your argument literally doesn't make sense because if you don't fuck your testosterone goes up and you keep renewing it because you body absorbs the semen so you muscles stay strong because of the protein and zinc absorption. Mike Tyson didn't have sex for years and it made him world champion and afterwards he rejected a lot of women for wanting to monkeybranch to him.

So fucking girls will just lower your testosterone. If you cum you literally lose energy, the woman has stolen your testosterone and will want to go to the next guy with higher testosterone.

There ain't much to life? You sound like one of those PUA guys who's only objective in life is to fuck women because your life is worthless and miserable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero, noodlelover and 4 others
The emotional cope and projection in your post is so obvious. You are very invested in your cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 16424
Ok man 👌 everyone who enjoys fucking is coping, but you are not

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
The emotional cope and projection in your post is so obvious. You are very invested in your cope
Ok man 👌 everyone who enjoys fucking is coping, but you are not
JFL. You can't even give an counter argument because I'm right.

"emotional cope and projection" non sequitor and ad hominem

ggwp enjoy your L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Htobrother and Deleted member 15698
No you read it wrong my brother. I wrote "Women are more useless than dogs that help blind people (walk)."
Yeah but those dogs are fckin angels. Everyone is more useless than those 4 legged friends

• Ugh..
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Yeah but those dogs are fckin angels. Everyone is more useless than those 4 legged friends
Cope. Most men are more useful that even special forces K9 dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, NumbThePain and Boldandbeautiful
If god Exsists then dogs are the angels. Humans are filth
cope dogs are cucked for letting themselves devolve from wolves into chihuahuas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Boldandbeautiful
cope dogs are cucked for letting themselves devolve from wolves into chihuahuas
Now think aboit what you just said. Who did that to them? And who is still loyal?

Now think aboit what you just said. Who did that to them? And who is still loyal?
That's like African slaves not fighting and revolting for freedom and doing slavery for no food because they are good ppl.

Dogs are cucked bro, accept it. We have cucked them so hard that they don't even know they are cucked at this point.

• JFL
That's like African slaves not fighting and revolting for freedom and doing slavery for no food because they are good ppl.

Dogs are cucked bro, accept it. We have cucked them so hard that they don't even know they are cucked at this point.
Dogs cuck your dad by fckin your mum

Dogpilled

• JFL
Dogs cuck your dad by fckin your mum

Dogpilled
nice argument :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

jfl you are probably one of those white people that shares your eating spoon with your dog

• JFL
Then get one bro. I recommend German Sherperd
Exactly the one I want to get when my life situation allows it. They are the best. Can’t rn tho.

Nikola Tesla is the epitome of what you're describing. He was 6'2" with dark hair and blue green eyes. He achieved much fame for his inventions in his prime. Many women desired him but for pretty much his entire life his marriage was with his work for not himself but to the improvement of humanity. His inventions are still used to this day and many of his documents of inventions that were taken by governent agencies, some were released to the public which showed things like time machines (virtual not physical), Earth quake machine, wireless free energy and many more inventions that weren't allowed for the public. He used the power of sexual transmutation to put more creativity into his inventions and his dedication turned him into one of the smartest men in human history. Unfortunately he was too kind and not financially adept which cost him many more inventions that could've been produced.

In the end he knew having a woman would distract him from his goals and later he learned the power of sexual transmutation. Dude had looks, height, fame and at one point in his life fortune but he decided to not drain his seed or waste much of any time at all on females.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Kmscurry, Deleted member 14264 and 5 others
never had a male friend that didn’t switch up on me eventually anyway jfl. and working to impress other dudes is incredibly gay. if you can’t find a good girl to love you and your family doesn’t give a shit about you and you can’t find a good set of friends for life who actually care about you, it’s just a different level of over. and most men are exactly that.
> "never had a male friend that didn’t switch up on me eventually anyway jfl."
find better friends :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

my friends are loyal as fuck. ride or die type friends

I love you brother
Love you
Ngl
Im the same principle
God bless you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
JFL. You can't even give an counter argument because I'm right.

"emotional cope and projection" non sequitor and ad hominem

ggwp enjoy your L
they're all retarded simps that put pussy on a pedestal
mgtow is based :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Htobrother
this is mgtow shit bro
same ideals
I don’t know and I’m not involved in Mgtow or nor identify in any groups tbh

but agree what they teach and talk about

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

You are ugly. All I read is a big fat cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Wtf is this cope,just dont look at women bro

But not caring about pussy, not spending time and energy to fuck, is cope. Every male on Earth, excluding gays and testosterone deficients
Relatable

Just take SSRI to kill your sex drive bro.

MGTOW redpill cope but still agree

all of these lookism :redpill: copers are cringe asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and MiroslavBulldosex
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16424 and 1 other person
Abolish women's rights

Jewish MGTOW cope
"Don't reproduce/start a family bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Primordial
All this incel coping and then blasting the red pill

Fucking spastics

Hands down the worst poster on the board

I'd be aroused splitting his face open with hammer first blows.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AlexBrown84 and Primordial