the best thing you could do to heightmax is to just take an AI everyday and just softmax your face, lift, eat right and wear good clothes until you

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
until you are realistically able to afford actual hgh or cjc dac or whatever on top of it

Because the AI does the most paramount job of keeping what growth plates you may have unfused left unfused

Even if you're not even heightmaxxing (you probably can't because most users already basically finished puberty here), AIs are the best natural testosterone booster ever because of the negative feedback loop it causes which could maximize whatever male development you have left, possibly prevent estrogenic shit like hip widening (@Hipcel is this true?) and increase gym gains

Might also help with fat distribution and being leaner

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22230 and Hipcel
All this for sex with mid tier non virgin beckyv
:(

• JFL
Reactions: Jimmywrld999 and Growth Plate
I think real aromasin is impossible to get in the us and it may only be possible to get arimidez or letrozole (the ones that give you an estrogen rebound if you miss a dose of fucking course) so it will be cortisol maxxed trying not to miss a dose as a teen part time worker

I would buy a bunch in bulk and save a lot of money and have different sources as a backup just in case

until you are realistically able to afford actual hgh or cjc dac or whatever on top of it

Because the AI does the most paramount job of keeping what growth plates you may have unfused left unfused

Even if you're not even heightmaxxing (you probably can't because most users already basically finished puberty here), AIs are the best natural testosterone booster ever because of the negative feedback loop it causes which could maximize whatever male development you have left, possibly prevent estrogenic shit like hip widening (@Hipcel is this true?) and increase gym gains

Might also help with fat distribution and being leaner
I don't know about that. T2 like Gandy is probably not caused by high e but by high HGH, and early plates closure. So either way you're probably right about AIs.

Check this comment

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Do you know a lot about growth plates? I have questions.

• +1
Wait JFL I just realized your name is literally "GROWTH PLATE" LOL
OK I want to grow my hands and feet as much as possible, I'm 17
Any ideas on how to go about this? I realize I'll probably need to have open growth plates, so should I get a hand/foot x-ray at the doctor?

• JFL
Wait JFL I just realized your name is literally "GROWTH PLATE" LOL
OK I want to grow my hands and feet as much as possible, I'm 17
Any ideas on how to go about this? I realize I'll probably need to have open growth plates, so should I get a hand/foot x-ray at the doctor?
Realistically it's probably over if your feet haven't grown the past year

But if they're open and yes the only way you could check would be an x ray

Just take an ai consistently until you're able to afford hgh or a legit good peptide like cjc dac

Never take serms ofc

But as I said you're gonna have to be smart and search for hours to find good sources

And no I don't know any good sources yet. I haven't been looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
No point trying to heightmaxx. Doctor predicted I was going to be 6"4 and im around 6"3 currently at 16 and done growing.

I played basketball so tried everything to heightmaxx, perfect diet, optimized sleep etc. But I still couldn't go past my genetic cap.

• JFL
No point trying to heightmaxx. Doctor predicted I was going to be 6"4 and im around 6"3 currently at 16 and done growing.

I played basketball so tried everything to heightmaxx, perfect diet, optimized sleep etc. But I still couldn't go past my genetic cap.
I have 5'5" mom and 6'0" dad
Doctor predicted me to be at least 5'10" based off growth curve and I fell off

20220321 172101

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
I have 5'5" mom and 6'0" dad
Doctor predicted me to be at least 5'10" based off growth curve and I fell off

View attachment 1882495
I have 6ft legs and arms though literally no exaggeration @Jiyn
My torso is shorter than every girl in my family. Freak proportions. I look so underdeveloped. Literally worse than avg boy in tanner stage 3 with my proportions and narrow frame

Only thing that isn't underdeveloped is my big dick and deepish voice and high sex drive

• JFL
Bro just inject T you will grow 4 inches

• JFL
I have 6ft legs and arms though literally no exaggeration @Jiyn
My torso is shorter than every girl in my family. Freak proportions. I look so underdeveloped. Literally worse than avg boy in tanner stage 3 with my proportions and narrow frame

Only thing that isn't underdeveloped is my big dick and deepish voice and high sex drive
Brutal, how does that genetic recomb even happen jfl? My dad was 5"5 and mom is 5"2 but they grew up in Africa/Asia so I am assuming they didn't reach their peak height

There is some time left though, if you heightmaxx 2" then you will be around average. Not really as bad as real manletism (5"6 and below)

• JFL
Brutal, how does that genetic recomb even happen jfl? My dad was 5"5 and mom is 5"2 but they grew up in Africa/Asia so I am assuming they didn't reach their peak height

There is some time left though, if you heightmaxx 2" then you will be around average. Not really as bad as real manletism (5"6 and below)
No, I stopped growing by 15

• So Sad
My doctor predicted 6'0 and I ended up 6'2, fuck knows how. Probably my low T levels helped.

• +1
Realistically it's probably over if your feet haven't grown the past year

But if they're open and yes the only way you could check would be an x ray

Just take an ai consistently until you're able to afford hgh or a legit good peptide like cjc dac

Never take serms ofc

But as I said you're gonna have to be smart and search for hours to find good sources

And no I don't know any good sources yet. I haven't been looking
What haven't you found any good sources for, AI? Or were you talking about HGH/CJC/DAC

• +1
Not even CJC DAC peptides are fking bullshit for height growth alongside MK677

Real 4+IUs of HGH otherwise just spend ur money on more AI

How do you know your done growing for sure at 16? Have you grown nothing in the past year? Are you tanner dtage 5?

Ai made me depressed yesterday ngl