The best thread ever made on this forum

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

"
Since this guy produces tinder results like no other, he is the absolute king and god of smv.
The new psl rating system should always be in comparison to him.
We should analyse every milimeter of his face, and all try to look as identical as possible. The whole life goal should be to be a good clone of maher.
Going to surgeons and show them the pictures of maher, to build his bone structure with implants is the first thing. Getting the same haircut, body and outfit is pretty easy.

I would pay 500 dollar for a ct scan and skull measurements of him.
"

JFL im legit caging, if you look like maher you can do shit like this and still get foids to love you. "I want to fuck your asshole" Like holy shit this is @WishIwasChico 's wildest dreams to rizz on tinder like this

Over if you dont look like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N8verBegan, randomop, socialcel and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Tinder is the most black pilled thing on earth

also should I get tinder or bumble this summer if you've used em

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, NotCarv, datboijj and 1 other person
Tinder is the most black pilled thing on earth

also should I get tinder or bumble this summer if you've used em
hinge is prob better cuz tinder ELO is kinda wierd

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
The good and the pleasant approach man; the wise examines both and discriminates between them; the wise prefers the good to the pleasant, but the foolish man chooses the pleasant through love of bodily pleasure.

The good and the pleasant approach man; the wise examines both and discriminates between them; the wise prefers the good to the pleasant, but the foolish man chooses the pleasant through love of bodily pleasure.
DNR your ramblings, im maher-maxxing until i fuck stacys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and humanoidsub7
There are many in the world, who, puffed up with intellectual conceit, believe that they are capable of guiding others. But although they may possess a certain amount of worldly wisdom, they are devoid of deeper understanding; therefore all that they say merely increases doubt and confusion in the minds of those who hear them. Hence they are likened to blind men leading the blind.

The Hereafter does not shine before those who are lacking in the power of discrimination and are easily carried away therefore by the charm of fleeting objects. As children are tempted by toys, so they are tempted by pleasure, power, name and fame. To them these seem the only realities. Being thus attached to perishable things, they come many times under the dominion of death. There is one part of us which must die; there is another part which never dies. When a man can identify himself with his undying nature, which is one with God, then he overcomes death.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
my favorite true chad

he isnt true psl type gaze, but this is what girls think off when they think of a white chad

he lives a perfect life too, not too much relevancy but enough to were he can have it halo him but not bother him either

insane height, insane bones, good pheno, already started family

blessed

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, humanoidsub7, datboijj and 1 other person
Tyler Maher is the chico of this decade

Tbh true out of all the autists Maher is the tinder mogger

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj and Clavicular
There are many in the world, who, puffed up with intellectual conceit, believe that they are capable of guiding others. But although they may possess a certain amount of worldly wisdom, they are devoid of deeper understanding; therefore all that they say merely increases doubt and confusion in the minds of those who hear them. Hence they are likened to blind men leading the blind.

The Hereafter does not shine before those who are lacking in the power of discrimination and are easily carried away therefore by the charm of fleeting objects. As children are tempted by toys, so they are tempted by pleasure, power, name and fame. To them these seem the only realities. Being thus attached to perishable things, they come many times under the dominion of death. There is one part of us which must die; there is another part which never dies. When a man can identify himself with his undying nature, which is one with God, then he overcomes death.
bro is trying to beat the 82iq allegations with copypastas

This Self is never born, nor does It die. It did not spring from anything, nor did anything spring from It. This Ancient One is unborn, eternal, everlasting. It is not slain even though the body is slain.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Clavicular
nah, this one:

how tf do u get verified? and what height do u put? 6’4?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

he's younger than me for reference, the agepill is undefeated.

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular