The best way debloat fast

zeto

zeto

Iron
if you need to do debloat quickly then here is the whole routine, it will take 1-2 days but again I repeat it can be dangerous for some.

1. Take 40 mg furosemide and 400 mg ibuprofen at the beginning of the day, you can take only ibuprofen if you are afraid
2. Reduce your intake of carbs, avoid sugar, and minimize salt consumption.
these two days you need to have a potassium level of 4700 mg but it can be less as 4700 can be dangerous for some
4. you need to drink more than 3L of water in two days
5. HIIT
workout for 10mins to sweat out the water retentions
6. go to a sauna for 20 minutes or take a hot shower for 20 minutes, then take a 2 minute cold shower
drink a cup of black coffee, make sure it contains about 100-200 mg of caffeine, the more the better

This routine works excellent for me and gives me an insane debloat. Hope it works for you as well. You can do this if you need to go to a party or to school after the holidays.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thegiganigga, wsada, hopecel and 1 other person
Just stop eating animals to debloat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tsxnre, hopecel and zeto
if you need to do debloat quickly then here is the whole routine, it will take 1-2 days but again I repeat it can be dangerous for some.

1. Take 40 mg furosemide and 400 mg ibuprofen at the beginning of the day, you can take only ibuprofen if you are afraid
2. Reduce your intake of carbs, avoid sugar, and minimize salt consumption.
these two days you need to have a potassium level of 4700 mg but it can be less as 4700 can be dangerous for some
4. you need to drink more than 3L of water in two days
5. HIIT
workout for 10mins to sweat out the water retentions
6. go to a sauna for 20 minutes or take a hot shower for 20 minutes, then take a 2 minute cold shower
drink a cup of black coffee, make sure it contains about 100-200 mg of caffeine, the more the better

This routine works excellent for me and gives me an insane debloat. Hope it works for you as well. You can do this if you need to go to a party or to school after the holidays.
Just stop eating animals to debloat
Just skip meals bro

just be lean

• +1
Reactions: huaus
just be lean
Yes but if your eating lots of carbs, or salt without enough potassium you will still bloat. also ideally you want carb sources coming from fruits and not grains because grains bloats due to it being converted into glucose while fruit has fructose and is not broken down into glucose.

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Yes but if your eating lots of carbs, or salt without enough potassium you will still bloat. also ideally you want carb sources coming from fruits and not grains because grains bloats due to it being converted into glucose while fruit has fructose and is not broken down into glucose.
but if you are under 21 then you need carbs, just eat less salt and more potassium

but if you are under 21 then you need carbs, just eat less salt and more potassium
Or balance it out so your skin doesn’t also dry age if you have to little salt.

you have to deabloat as soon as possible bro.
bloating is not good for you. zero appeal.