The best way (imo) to grow your masseters

nignog

nignog

Please stop being retarded and at least lift
After breaking 2 pairs of Jawliner exercisers, poisoning myself with Falim gum (literally gives you cancer) and trying the atrocious Jawliner gum that simply disintegrates into a vile tasting powder in your mouth after a couple of hours and becomes way too easy to chew after a while, I present you with the solution that worked for me. It is slightly pricy, however it is the best fucking thing I have tried to date. (Not sponsored, I wish man).

Introducing strongergum: https://www.strongergum.com/products/extra-tough-spearmint-90-pieces (edit, these jews keep on raising the price what the fuck)

Long story short, it's harder than jawliner gum and lasts as long as you want to chew it. Dump in two extra strong pieces for a real good workout. Works like a charm for me, although I did buy a huge supply when they were cheaper... Tastes like nothing though...

Personally, I prefer gum since it gives you more degrees of freedom and different chewing angles than your average jaw trainer...

(Technically speaking, you could just reuse the same piece over and over by storing it in a glass of water, however, that would make you a fucking pig)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
thus mogged zarathustra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VrilChad and nignog
I think my jaw is too short any more mass there would make me minecraft Steve

I think my jaw is too short any more mass there would make me minecraft Steve
yea i have the same i have sfs and i thought growing masseters would be good but nah
also my insertions arent that good and dont give me angular jaw but puffy cheeks

have so much falim left for nothing lmao
also i probably need to get smaller masseters

falim gum causes cancer?? fuark I was wondering what that lump was about

yea i have the same i have sfs and i thought growing masseters would be good but nah
also my insertions arent that good and dont give me angular jaw but puffy cheeks

have so much falim left for nothing lmao
also i probably need to get smaller masseters
Falim is cancer. Burns your throught too.