The BEST way to beat social/approach anxiety

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I know a lot of people here have approach anxiety or social anxiety. I have to preface this by saying that I am NOT saying confidence or anxiety will be a substitute for good looks. If anyone says this to you please toss them in a gas chamber ASAP.

the Thing About Team Sane | RollOnFriday

That being said, a socially vibrant good looking guy will ALWAYS pick up better-looking women than an asocial weirdo who is scared to talk to girls. Trust me, when I first started looksmaxxing back in 2019 I was still brutally beaten down and unmotivated to talk to people since I just figured, "ah well, they'll never like me anyways. Back when I was a confident yet below-looking average guy, they still hated me. Why go through the effort? Chad can be quiet yet still get girls"

^that last sentence is something that CONSTANTLY IS DRILLED INTO THE MIND OF LOOKSMAXXERS^

Super Mario Wow GIF by Mashed

Then I realized that my social anxiety was taking a toll on me, even harming me outside of getting girls and friends. I began to struggle to even talk to my teachers and professors. Yes, it got this fucking bad.

Socialize Fran Healy GIF by Travis

I scoured redpilled content like a faggot for a long time. as gay as the redpill is, the truth is that none of it really worked. "Just put yourself out there bro. Just use eyecontact bro. just hold frame bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

Father And Son Men GIF by Natalie Palamides

Except for one technique that genuinely made me feel better.

You may be asking, what is it? Is it hard? Does it cost a lot of energy and time? No. There is just one thing, and one thing only that you must do.

Ask 10 women in public what time it is every day. Say something stupid, like "oh I forgot my watch (don't wear a watch obviously), do you know what time it is?"

Why does this work? It's because it's such a simple thing to complete. Therefore, when you complete it you feels tons of dopamine. The ratio of effort to reward is infinitesimally small.

You may say, "oh Robobafett you stupid gigacoping curry [insert unfunny morph of me here]. This is too simple. It doesn't work."

STFU and just try it. Just fucking try it. If you are a male with social anxiety you are already literally garbage and will die alone and unsuccessful. You are fucking dooming yourself either way. So just try it for a week. Just a fucking week, and I PROMISE you it will work. It worked for me. It will work for you.

inb4 dnrd: I am giving you advice you should be paying me for. I risked my mental health to go to redpill forums. You owe me in terms of the mental damage i suffered at the hands of 5 ft 8 coping manlets.

Tagging hi-IQ users:

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@ the BULL

@@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@@8PSLcel

@
PrinterAndFaxMachin

@
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@
alriodai

@
alriodai
@alriodai

@
RecessedChinCel

@
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel

@
Nameless_Sunflower

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

@
gamma

@
gamma
@gamma

@
smvmaxxertilllate

@
smvmaxxertilllate
@smvmaxxertilllate

@

@
@....

@
TeenAscender

@
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender

@Tinydragon98

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stoicism0, noodlelover, TheDragon and 12 others
@RabidRosaries and @fucclife are high IQ too so have a tag

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 20618
I know a lot of people here have approach anxiety or social anxiety. I have to preface this by saying that I am NOT saying confidence or anxiety will be a substitute for good looks. If anyone says this to you please toss them in a gas chamber ASAP.

That being said, a socially vibrant good looking guy will ALWAYS pick up better-looking women than an asocial weirdo who is scared to talk to girls. Trust me, when I first started looksmaxxing back in 2019 I was still brutally beaten down and unmotivated to talk to people since I just figured, "ah well, they'll never like me anyways. Back when I was a confident yet below-looking average guy, they still hated me. Why go through the effort? Chad can be quiet yet still get girls"

^that last sentence is something that CONSTANTLY IS DRILLED INTO THE MIND OF LOOKSMAXXERS^

Then I realized that my social anxiety was taking a toll on me, even harming me outside of getting girls and friends. I began to struggle to even talk to my teachers and professors. Yes, it got this fucking bad.

I scoured redpilled content like a faggot for a long time. as gay as the redpill is, the truth is that none of it really worked. "Just put yourself out there bro. Just use eyecontact bro. just hold frame bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

You may be asking, what is it? Is it hard? Does it cost a lot of energy and time? No. There is just one thing, and one thing only that you must do.

Ask 10 women in public what time it is every day. Say something stupid, like "oh I forgot my watch (don't wear a watch obviously), do you know what time it is?

Why does this work? It's because it's such a simple thing to complete. Therefore, when you complete it you feels tons of dopamine. The ratio of effort to reward is infinitesimally small.

You may say, "oh Robobafett you stupid gigacoping curry [insert unfunny morph of me here]. This is too simple. It doesn't work."

STFU and just try it. Just fucking try it. If you are a male with social anxiety you are already literally garbage and will die alone and unsuccessful. You are fucking dooming yourself either way. So just try it for a week. Just a fucking week, and I PROMISE you it will work. It worked for me. It will work for you.

inb4 dnrd: I am giving you advice you should be paying me for. I risked my mental health to go to redpill forums. You owe me in terms of the mental damage i suffered at the hands of 5 ft 8 coping manlets.

Tagging hi-IQ users:

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@ the BULL

@@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@@8PSLcel

@
PrinterAndFaxMachin

@
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@
alriodai

@
alriodai
@alriodai

@
RecessedChinCel

@
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel

@
Nameless_Sunflower

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

@
gamma

@
gamma
@gamma

@
smvmaxxertilllate

@
smvmaxxertilllate
@smvmaxxertilllate

@

@
@....

@
TeenAscender

@
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender

@Tinydragon98

sure gaw ill do it tomorrow. ill ask foids to rate me in the mall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and wollet2
@zv1212 you'll probably need this once your school finds out you post on a site for disabled ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 15827
this will get to 100 reacts goddamn it

"Ask 10 women in public what time it is every day. Say something stupid, like "oh I forgot my watch (don't wear a watch obviously), do you know what time it is?"

- "Hey sorry, what time is it?"
- "I have a boyfriend"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 21146, SLA and 5 others
i tried this like a year ago and im still high inhib with social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
"Ask 10 women in public what time it is every day. Say something stupid, like "oh I forgot my watch (don't wear a watch obviously), do you know what time it is?"

- "Hey sorry, what time is it?"
- "I have a boyfriend"
A general theme you'll see with any women you approach, if they are emotionally healthy- they'll politely comply with your requests. Any women that won't give you "what time it is" has problems far worse than you do.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lihito
@zv1212 you'll probably need this once your school finds out you post on a site for disabled ethnics
I made a joke edit of ur chin and you have hated me ever since

I made a joke edit of ur chin and you have hated me ever since
bruh @House Lannister hates me cuz i didn't laugh at his joke, you think I'm being petty here

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
good advice srs

anything that puts you out of your comfort zone, things like public speaking or going out alone to a bar/club and approach/dance with strangers

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14392 and Kristin
" you don't have a phone? Ur short indian and retarded? "

" get away from me! "

did you consistently do it for a week?
did it for like 2 months lmao
im not saying it wont work for someone else its just different for everybody

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
looks like he's about to fuck him

• JFL
u forgot to tag me.

i like this idea though, will try asap

• +1
" you don't have a phone? Ur short indian and retarded? "

" get away from me! "
A general theme you'll see with any women you approach, if they are emotionally healthy- they'll politely comply with your requests. Any women that won't give you "what time it is" has problems far worse than you do.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@RoBobaFett999 I am either at school or gym and there is no scenario in which this makes sense in these places

There's always a clock in my class, there is always a clock in the gym and I would be bothering people jamming to music and shit.

Where did you do this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@RoBobaFett999 I am either at school or gym and there is no scenario in which this makes sense in these places

There's always a clock in my class, there is always a clock in the gym and I would be bothering people jamming to music and shit.

High inhib

Just start talking to them

bruh @House Lannister hates me cuz i didn't laugh at his joke, you think I'm being petty here
U can get ur revenge by jfling my failed poll posts if you want. Don’t hate you btw it’s cool

Doesnt matter what you ask them lmao you autist, it could literally be anything, my phone died do you know how to get to the train station from here, i'm new in this city do you know how to get to the city centre or where I can find a good restaurant - whatever you can think of in the given moment. If youre in the gym you can ask them about their workout or some shit

OP's point is cold approaching strangers will help build your confidence and is a great practice that long term will decrease any social inhibitions you might have

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, Danish_Retard and Kristin
Doesnt matter what you ask them lmao you autist, it could literally be anything, my phone died do you know how to get to the train station from here, i'm new in this city do you know how to get to the city centre or where I can find a good restaurant - whatever you can think of in the given moment

OP's point is cold approaching strangers will help build your confidence and is a great practice that long term will decrease any social inhibitions you might have
"hey my phone died suck my cock"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lihito and Vain786
this is a thing pua nibbas do. talk to a bunch of random people with simple convos to get urself warm. i saw ice poseidon do it

If anyone says this to you please toss them in a gas chamber ASAP.
mirin dark triad posting:Comfy::Comfy:

Ask 10 women in public what time it is every day. Say something stupid, like "oh I forgot my watch (don't wear a watch obviously), do you know what time it is?"

Everyone has a phone they'd think ur retarded plus I'm 5'3 and dravidian not risking getting metoo'd :Comfy::Comfy:

Super Mario Wow GIF by Mashed

Socialize Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Father And Son Men GIF by Natalie Palamides

Tagging hi-IQ users:

@FreakkForLife

@Predeterminism

@Thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@ the BULL

@@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@Rupert Pupkin

@@8PSLcel

@
PrinterAndFaxMachin

@
PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@
alriodai

@
alriodai
@alriodai

@
RecessedChinCel

@
RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel

@
Nameless_Sunflower

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

@
gamma

@
gamma
@gamma

@
smvmaxxertilllate

@
smvmaxxertilllate
@smvmaxxertilllate

@

@
@....

@
TeenAscender

@
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender

@Tinydragon98

Legit but Works only For normies and up , subhumans would be crushed by the seeing orbiters

Mall

The indirect approach is a good way to improve social anxiety for sure. But eventually, start doing the direct ones and dealing with the rejections.

It really sucks but it also feels liberating and you soon realize it's a numbers game. I have approached girls that I was SURE would reject me and they gave me their number and went out with me. But also have been AMOGD by better-looking boyfriends showing up in the middle of the approach, and have had harsh blowouts and humiliating situations. I don't regret a single one of them and I feel much better for taking those chances.

It's not at all the best way to meet women, nor is it the one that will lead you to the best girl you can get. A social circle where you show your best will give you access to girls that wouldn't give you 10 seconds in a cold approach interaction. But CA is a tool for self-improvement that builds you up.

These days I use cold approach to prime myself for shit I'm anxious to do. I had to give a presentation to like 50 coworkers a few months ago and I was obviously nervous. Went out and did 10 direct approaches and was feeling great for my presentation after, 0 anxiety.

Guys over here object CA on the basis of results. They should look at it as a tool to improve anxiety because if you can be comfortable approaching strangers in the middle of the day and carrying on a conversation with them, you will be comfortable in any kind of interaction.

But it's hard work for sure, especially if you are coming from a place like this and likely have a lifetime of negative conditioning to undo.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard and MartinL
Pointless, cold approach is even harder than OLD, you are still competing with the chads on her Tinder if she's sexually available, but it takes more effort.

If you have approach anxiety it's because you know women find you disgusting to look at because you aren't the top 0.1%.

You can get good at asking women for the time (I have) because that doesn't result in you getting rejected.

If you approach with a romantic goal it will decrease your desire to approach because you'll realize the result is ALWAYS the same, except when you approach obese ugly girls with bad personalities.