The best way to help an incel friend get laid

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Buy a prostitute

but, don't let him know it's a prostitute. you have to pay the prostitute to pretend to be just a random civilian foid, and to fuck him and make him think he got laid "normally". the psychological effect of getting laid without having to pay for it will provide more benefits than any sort of "advice" you get on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, 189, UltimateMan and 9 others
Yeah, Jaime Lannister did this for Tyrion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189, UltimateMan, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Yeah, Jaime Lannister did this for Tyrion.
PSL legend, got surgery worth thousands just to look 0.005 percent better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and AlexAP
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Yes, in Game of Thrones.
yeah, I just looked it up. "Tysha"

its a legit strategy tbh. thing is, in that show, he got married and later found out lmao

the way you would have to do this is maybe go on some vacation with your friends, then do some quick hookup, and then leave the vacation spot, so there are no expectations for any long term relationship

Buy a prostitute

but, don't let him know it's a prostitute. you have to pay the prostitute to pretend to be just a random civilian foid, and to fuck him and make him think he got laid "normally". the psychological effect of getting laid without having to pay for it will provide more benefits than any sort of "advice" you get on this forum.
Ugh. Doesnt work all the time. I did the same thing for someone. A hooker might be good at lying, but hiding who she is, not so much.

When she went into his apartment, he turned around and her shirt was already off as she began unzipping her jeans. He knew right there and then, she was a hooker. She even confessed to him. Ugh. So he drops her off at my place and as he was headed back to his car, I quickly opened my curtains then fucked her from behind against that window so he can see what I thought about that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
Buy a prostitute

But time is money. Especially for hookers. It would be quite expensive. Think about it. She would have to wait around somewhere so she could "casually" bump into him. There's a whole bunch of other problems he would also throw her way making it take longer to actually get somewhere and finally do the deed.

yeah, I just looked it up. "Tysha"

its a legit strategy tbh. thing is, in that show, he got married and later found out lmao
In the TV show, yeah.

Plot point: In the books she wasn't a prostitute, Jaime just told him so because Tyrions and Jaimes father didn't approve the relationship.
the way you would have to do this is maybe go on some vacation with your friends, then do some quick hookup, and then leave the vacation spot, so there are no expectations for any long term relationship
I agree.

Buy a prostitute

This happened in True Romance

Ugh. Doesnt work all the time. I did the same thing for someone. A hooker might be good at lying, but hiding who she is, not so much.

When she went into his apartment, he turned around and her shirt was already off as she began unzipping her jeans. He knew right there and then, she was a hooker. She even confessed to him. Ugh. So he drops her off at my place and as he was headed back to his car, I quickly opened my curtains then fucked her from behind against that window so he can see what I thought about that.
hmm, might need to give her some pointers or something then
But time is money. Especially for hookers. It would be quite expensive. Think about it. She would have to wait around somewhere so she could "casually" bump into him. There's a whole bunch of other problems he would also throw her way making it take longer to actually get somewhere and finally do the deed.
go to a nightclub on a vacation spot. lets say you're in vegas or something. maybe tijuania if you're cheap. yeah it would cost extra, but this is a one time thing, so if you really wanna help your friend out you shell out some cash.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 12002
hmm, might need to give her some pointers or something then

go to a nightclub on a vacation spot. lets say you're in vegas or something. maybe tijuania if you're cheap. yeah it would cost extra, but this is a one time thing, so if you really wanna help your friend out you shell out some cash.
He's Incel. Considers all women whores and ones that are divorced, used up whores. He believes the only woman he could marry would have to be a virgin, and there are none in the USA or UK. Just posers. So he's fishing for an Ukraine or Asian one. Which those are the biggest whores on this planet. But you can't tell him that. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Legit, i wouldn't have minded someone doing that for me. Losing the V card with a starfish wasn't any big deal anyways.
This happened in True Romance
Underrated movie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 4612 and Beetlejuice
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
idea inspired by @lutte