The best way to know if ur female friend likes u ROMANTICALLY

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
If u have a friend who’s a girl and ur scared to ask her out

Ask ur home boy or some other friend to ask u two if ur dating

If she says no it’s OBER

But if she looks at u waiting for u to respond its GG

best method if she likes u but u don’t propose to ask her out she’ll never say no to that question she’ll always look at u or just not respond and wait for u to respond

If ur deep in a friendzone she’ll say no before buddy boyo even finishes the question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and sayi
I see many niggas here who are friends with their onitis but don’t wanna ask her out and this is probably the best way to tell cause even if she says no it won’t be akward to her since u didn’t technically get friendzoned by asking her

my oneitis pretended to like me whilst she fucked bbc behind the scenes

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Mainstream, try2beme and 1 other person

If she says no it’s OBER

best method if she likes u but u don’t propose to ask her out she’ll never say no to that question she’ll always look at u or just not respond and wait for u to respond

If ur deep in a friendzone she’ll say no before buddy boyo even finishes the question
If you have any female friend and you’re not gay, then she already sees you as a potential partner.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Makris and Deleted member 21182
If you have any female friend and you’re not gay, then she already sees you as a potential partner.
No way brah women like to be friends with men probably because men aren’t as fake as girls are

Women have multiple male friends the men are the ones who wanna fuck them

But as soon as someone asks if ur dating that bitch says no wirh faster reflexes than a bullet

pull your cock out

if she sucks it she likes you

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 25743 and Alton

If she says no it’s OBER

My g. What the actual fuck its this pic.

pull your cock out

if she sucks it she likes you
No you have to start cumming everywhere and if she cleans it she wants to gruesomely murder you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
No you have to start cumming everywhere and if she cleans it she wants to gruesomely murder you
I don’t know about this one chief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

If she says no it’s OBER

Girls treat me like a puppy

If she says no it’s OBER

What does this mean? "best method if she likes u but u don’t propose to ask her out she’ll never say no to that question she’ll always look at u or just not respond and wait for u to respond."