• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma โ‰  incel
The better you are as a man, the less are women attracted to you. All women who break up with their boyfriends have traumas and end up crying in their room alone asking her best male friend to come and console her. You cannot do this as a good man so if you're actually husband material the worse you will do with women. As I am a good person, I cannot attract women so it's their fault to fall in love with the same bad boys and I cannot feel bad for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 6ft4, deadstock and 5 others
red pill cope

• +1
Reactions: piec, distance decay and cooldude1231
"just be a bad boy bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, noobs, rgvmogger07 and 3 others
Just what ifs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Good is not black or white though

It's all about the appearance of good or bad

Firefighter/doctor who saves a life but cheats or is dark triad is bad but attractive

man convicted of manslaughter drunk driving but acts like a pussy to women and it beta to them is good and unattractive

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Klasik616
Good is not black or white though

It's all about the appearance of good or bad

Firefighter/doctor who saves a life but cheats or is dark triad is bad but attractive

man convicted of manslaughter drunk driving but acts like a pussy to women and it beta to them is good and unattractive
How is a man convicted of manslaughter drunk driving considered good
This literally makes no sense at all

How is a man convicted of manslaughter drunk driving considered good
This literally makes no sense at all
I mean after jail and he doesn't tell people. She doesn't know and he acts beta. He will be seen as good

Virtually no one know your true personality. It's all the appearance of good or bad. Pseudopersonality

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Klasik616
I mean after jail and he doesn't tell people. She doesn't know and he acts beta. He will be seen as good

Virtually no one know your true personality. It's all the appearance of good or bad. Pseudopersonality
Horrible analogy im still struggling to find ur point bro

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks

Exactly it's all perception, you can be a sociopath and fake your true self. Being a good person for everyone aka Jesus is boring to women. A foid might look at a muscular man with tattoos and think he's an slayer but he might be just looking for a LTR, again everything is looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and uksucks
Horrible analogy im still struggling to find ur point bro
Autist who wouldn't hurt a fly = bad personality
NT normie who acts friendly and normal but has raped and gotten away with it = good personality

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, rgvmogger07 and cooldude1231
The better you are as a man, the less are women attracted to you. All women who break up with their boyfriends have traumas and end up crying in their room alone asking her best male friend to come and console her. You cannot do this as a good man so if you're actually husband material the worse you will do with women. As I am a good person, I cannot attract women so it's their fault to fall in love with the same bad boys and I cannot feel bad for them.
Being a "good man" means different things to different people.

Evolution makes women love assertive, brutal men with a soft spot for holes.

Civilized society needs "good men" to maintain it, that means docile and industrious. Exactly the kind of slave who'd be spiked up by the former kind of man throughout 99% of our history.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and autistic_tendencies
Its way more complex than this retarded niggas faggot title font threads

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Autist who wouldn't hurt a fly = bad personality
NT normie who acts friendly and normal but has raped and gotten away with it = good personality
Thats a pointless analogy though
Sure people have two sides but its not like people know hes sone evil rapist

Its way more complex than this retarded niggas faggot title font threads

Explain why being a good person doesn't attract women sir

Last edited:
Not only for women, also for males in friendships
Men don't like good men

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Klasik616
They just love constant drama

• +1