The biggest argument for Christianity is that satanists exist

mug

mug

Kraken
Its like shadows proving the existence of light…

Why would celebrities, politicians, and companies be so anti religious

If Christ wasnt Lord?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Gonthar, Saint Casanova and 5 others
it’s all one big scam designed to get you to look for an external savior

Christians are just as fooled as Atheists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, incel194012940, Bars and 4 others
They are being edgy

it’s all one big scam designed to get you to look for an external savior

Christians are just as fooled as Atheists
im saying if there wasnt one why do elites have bohemian grove with a giant statue of moloch why did elites sacrifice babys to a statue of moloch shaped like an oven if it is all a scam,

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
im saying if there wasnt one why do elites have bohemian grove with a giant statue of moloch why did elites sacrifice babys to a statue of moloch shaped like an oven if it is all a scam,

the elites serve these entities in exchange for power and status in the material world.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and mug
why do elites have bohemian grove with a giant statue of moloch why did elites sacrifice babys to a statue of moloch
Shi really is so disturbing

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and mug
the elites serve these entities in exchange for power and status in the material world.
well if these entities are real, doesnt that inadvertently prove the existence of God?

like if "demons described in the bible are real, doesnt that prove the existence of the God in the bible?"

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and UZB_Strebl
Money is the principle of evil

Jews invent Christianity.

Jews invent Satanism.

'If you don't like this then follow this. If that's real then they're both real!'

OP becomes beta slave of the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

Jews invent Christianity.

Jews invent Satanism.

'If you don't like this then follow this. If that's real then they're both real!'

OP becomes beta slave of the Jews.
how is sacraficing children a jewish psyop?

wouldnt they not want to do that to get more people to be Christian?

not even mentioning jews hate christians?

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
well if these entities are real, doesnt that inadvertently prove the existence of God?

like if "demons described in the bible are real, doesnt that prove the existence of the God in the bible?"

yeah god is definitely real but it’s not the biblical god

the biblical god is just another personality of the ai that runs the simulation, he is known as Satan, Saturn, chronos, and the gnostics called him the demiurge, Yahweh, jehova, etc

the real god is what the gnostics called the Monad and what the Jews call the Ain Soph Aur,

basically it’s just a hive mind that we are all connected to. so we are god.

if this interests you further check out the CIA gateway project

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, FutureSlayer and mug

the biblical god is just another personality of the ai that runs the simulation, he is known as Satan, Saturn, chronos, and the gnostics called him the demiurge, Yahweh, jehova, etc

the real god is what the gnostics called the Monad and what the Jews call the Ain Soph Aur,

Look at his bro all other religions are satanism

what you believe in that human can be god is basically buddhism which is satanism

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and mug
how is sacraficing children a jewish psyop?

wouldnt they not want to do that to get more people to be Christian?

not even mentioning jews hate christians?

founder of satanism was a jew anton lavey
founder of christianity was a jew saul

fuck dude, i know about stargate project, using remote viewing higher realms etc

shit freaks me out because ive had multiple dreams predicting the future at this point and i dont want to freak myself out anymore. i just know Christ is Lord and too much knowledge can be a bad thing sometimes

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
okay but those arent the same jews who claim to be following the torah now and back then,

they were ethnically jewish but theologically christian

Buddhism is Satanism in disguise

what you believe in that human can be god is basically buddhism which is satanism

yeah its creepy how so many things quoted in the bible are happening now under other religions

the bible is very esoteric.

mohammad spoke to satan in the cave

Buddhism is Satanism in disguise

nigga stop plugging your thread

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
okay but those arent the same jews who claim to be following the torah now and back then,

they were ethnically jewish but theologically christian

jews have done a better job than most of maintaining their lineage

the same line of jews as today created christianity back then and foisted it onto the non-jews to control them and destroy rome. only a slave would defend this shit:

FdSEIi6VQAAxqBt

satanism itself isn’t bad or ‘evil” it’s just acknowledging the “god” or aspect of “god” within yourself which is basically what the gnostics talked about,

fuck dude, i know about stargate project, using remote viewing higher realms etc

shit freaks me out because ive had multiple dreams predicting the future at this point and i dont want to freak myself out anymore. i just know Christ is Lord and too much knowledge can be a bad thing sometimes

Christ is another personality of the AI that runs the simulation

• +1
Reactions: mug
yeah its creepy how so many things quoted in the bible are happening now under other religions

the bible is very esoteric.

mohammad spoke to satan in the cave
You know that mohammad said he recieved the order from angel Gabriel to write quran????

Look at what saint paul said in galatians

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Creepy

• +1

the same line of jews as today created christianity back then and foisted it onto the non-jews to control them and destroy rome. only a slave would defend this shit:

View attachment 3162406
your really taking shit out of context.

imagine the son of God being killed by the elite jews at the time, that was followed by random jewish fishermen and villagers, only to saw that christianity is a jewish psyop to control the goyim even though all the elite jews hated christ

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
satanism itself isn’t bad or ‘evil” it’s just acknowledging the “god” or aspect of “god” within yourself which is basically what the gnostics talked about,
Yeah basically Gnostic is satan's disguise and Buddhism shares gnostic ideology.

Saint Paul warns the Gnostics.

• +1
Christ is another personality of the AI that runs the simulation
ok but then what the fuck is running the simulation? whats the God of that universe.

how do we know stargate isnt a psyop and the feds werent just contacting demons?

im talking about the worship of moloch and demonic entities, not necessarily modern day satanist doctrine

im talking about the worship of moloch and demonic entities, not necessarily modern day satanist

yeah that’s bad shit and them niggas that do that will lose they soul

• +1
Yeah basically Gnostic is satan's disguise and Buddhism shares gnostic ideology.

Saint Paul warns the Gnostics.

Gnosticism has lots of truth because they got persecuted and burned with all their information exposing lies

yeah that’s bad shit and them niggas that do that will lose they soul
how do they have a soul if its ai?

are we chatbots or is we in the matrix?

Gnosticism has lots of truth because they got persecuted and burned with all their information exposing lies
Gnosticism is basically Satanism bro. Look at freemason, illuminati and Kaballah Jews share gnostic beliefs.

your really taking shit out of context.

imagine the son of God being killed by the elite jews at the time, that was followed by random jewish fishermen and villagers, only to saw that christianity is a jewish psyop to control the goyim even though all the elite jews hated christ

quoting the bible is out of context? lol ok. you're a slave in denial. everyone else can see it, you just deny no matter what. pathetic beta slave.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
quoting the bible is out of context? lol ok. you're a slave in denial. everyone else can see it, you just deny no matter what. pathetic beta slave.
im not theorizing, im actually saying people worship these demons its not a jewish scam.

its not fucking beta to have pattern recognition abilities:cautious:

• JFL
Bro if the disciples and follower of Christ made up a tale to use christianity to rebel against the rome why would they give up their lives even though they had chance to live when denying Christ's divinity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and mug
Gnosticism is basically Satanism bro. Look at freemason, illuminati and Kaballah Jews share gnostic beliefs.

that’s because there are lots of truths in it, such as all of us containing a divine spark being trapped inside the material world in a reincarnation cycle by the false god Yahweh, the demiurge, Lucifer, etc

• +1
how do they have a soul if its ai?

are we chatbots or is we in the matrix?

they make deals with demonic entities in exchange for power via soul contracts

• +1
they make deals with demonic entities in exchange for power via soul contracts
how would you break free?

im just scared of demonic forces and believe God is the only refuge

Arent satanists just like “sjws” who are against conservative Christians

Arent satanists just like “sjws” who are against conservative Christians
No i mean demon worshipers,

Not pinkhaired girls with a satan tattoo

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
how would you break free?

you break free by acknowledging yourself as god and energy training

im just scared of demonic forces and believe God is the only refuge

these “demonic forces” are a joke, more afraid of us than the other way around

• +1
you break free by acknowledging yourself as god and energy training

these “demonic forces” are a joke, more afraid of us than the other way around
Im not trying to sound schizo but ive had multiple dreams of random situations that came true exactly to a T.

But I dont want to be psychic because I dont want to expose myself to malicious forces

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

View attachment 3162406
Also they did not just spread the Gospels to the gentiles in rome but across the glboe africa, black sea across europe asia africa.

Why would they spread the Gospel to africa or other asia to rebel against rome??

• JFL
im not theorizing, im actually saying people worship these demons its not a jewish scam.

its not fucking beta to have pattern recognition abilities:cautious:

uhuh. you're a typical christian dupe, too duped to realise you're a slave of the jews. no point arguing about christianity with a christian, it's only an argument two non-christians can have, otherwise you're just dealing with a completely biased person who refuses to listen to reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and mug
Im not trying to sound schizo but ive had multiple dreams of random situations that came true exactly to a T.

But I dont want to be psychic because I dont want to expose myself to malicious forces

dude those malicious forces aren’t shit if you train your energy and learn psychic self defense.

this shit is practiced by the government and the elite and many successful people.

if you’re “psychic” that gives you an advantage,

• +1
Also they did not just spread the Gospels to the gentiles in rome but across the glboe africa, black sea across europe asia africa.

Why would they spread the Gospel to africa or other asia to rebel against rome??

how about reading the first reason i stated in that sentence you dumb fuck?

Sacrificing Child was not Jews' practice

it was the ancient canaan religion practice which worshipped baal and ammon which influenced modern satanism.

Jews did not obeyed the law of God to not mix with gentiles thus they started to get corrupted and believe in canaan god.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and mug
dude those malicious forces aren’t shit if you train your energy and learn psychic self defense.

this shit is practiced by the government and the elite and many successful people.

if you’re “psychic” that gives you an advantage,
I mean ive predicted the future more than once and its to a point where i cant control it but ill have a situation happen irl, and ill be like “oh this is exactly what i dreamed about 3 months ago,”

For example the other day someone was talking about a church on fire in france, and I said what about the notre dame cathedral, and she said to keep with the times.

And i remember doing that exact fucking thing in a dream 3 months ago.

Another example: i had a dream someone said my name sounded like a dragon dildo brand.

Im in a discord call and someone says my name sounds like a dragon dildo brand…

You cannot make this shit up.

Another example. I dreamed someone texted me on snapchat and apologized for being an asshole in highschool, 6 months later someone texts me about being an asshole in highschool after not having talked for 3 years.

Sacrificing Child was not Jews' practice

it was the ancient canaan religion practice which worshipped baal and ammon

Jews did not obeyed the law of God to not mix with gentiles thus they started to get corrupted and believe in canaan god.
Thats true, they are the synagogue of satan