The biggest argument for Christianity is that satanists exist

dude those malicious forces aren’t shit if you train your energy and learn psychic self defense.

this shit is practiced by the government and the elite and many successful people.

if you’re “psychic” that gives you an advantage,
Can you link me a psychic self defense course?

Christ is another personality of the AI that runs the simulation
Cope and Jewish propaganda that from a guy that likes central banking and usury. Read the Unabomber manifesto lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I mean ive predicted the future more than once and its to a point where i cant control it but ill have a situation happen irl, and ill be like “oh this is exactly what i dreamed about 3 months ago,”

For example the other day someone was talking about a church on fire in france, and I said what about the notre dame cathedral, and she said to keep with the times.

And i remember doing that exact fucking thing in a dream 3 months ago.

Another example: i had a dream someone said my name sounded like a dragon dildo brand.

Im in a discord call and someone says my name sounds like a dragon dildo brand…

You cannot make this shit up.

Another example. I dreamed someone texted me on snapchat and apologized for being an asshole in highschool, 6 months later someone texts me about being an asshole in highschool after not having talked for 3 years.

that’s you just seeing into different possible timelines because when you dream you’re actually leaving your body and have access to the 4th dimension (time)

I know this because I’m a lucid dreamer and had lucid dreams where I could go back in time and fast forward shit like a movie and even stop time

• +1
Reactions: mug
that’s you just seeing into different possible timelines because when you dream you’re actually leaving your body and have access to the 4th dimension (time)

I know this because I’m a lucid dreamer and had lucid dreams where I could go back in time and fast forward shit like a movie and even stop time
Lucid dreams??? Dreams and visions are not always from God from also satan.

Can you link me a psychic self defense course?

yeah it’s a YouTube channel. So this guy purple energy is a psychic and he can see non physical entities/demons with his own physical eyes (not schizophrena lol)

so he was targeted and attacked by demons all his life until he learned to train his spiritual energy and fight back against them.

so watch this playlist and watch his other videos and livestreams where he talks about the matrix and different demonic entity factions

this training is very legit and helped me ward off psychic attacks myself

• +1

Im not lucid, these played out like literally watching events play out.

Like the dream with me mentioning the cathedral wasnt a similar scenario IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DREAM THAT HAPPENED IRL.

Fuck bro, maybe if I train hard enough I can tell people if they’ll escape inceldom or not

• Woah
yeah it’s a YouTube channel. So this guy purple energy is a psychic and he can see non physical entities/demons with his own physical eyes (not schizophrena lol)

so he was targeted and attacked by demons all his life until he learned to train his spiritual energy and fight back against them.

so watch this playlist and watch his other videos and livestreams where he talks about the matrix and different demonic entity factions

this training is very legit and helped me ward off psychic attacks myself

Bro I’ll be chilling and then a random thought pops into my head like “what if a 10 foot tall humanoid with buldging human eyes was behind that door in hyper realistic detail. Or is right infront of you but hes in another realm.

Like the shit i think generally scares me and thats why i think its demons not from me. Because why would i scare myself randomly.?

Like if i was a good artist I could make the best analog horror ever.

yeah god is definitely real but it’s not the biblical god

the biblical god is just another personality of the ai that runs the simulation, he is known as Satan, Saturn, chronos, and the gnostics called him the demiurge, Yahweh, jehova, etc

the real god is what the gnostics called the Monad and what the Jews call the Ain Soph Aur,

basically it’s just a hive mind that we are all connected to. so we are god.

if this interests you further check out the CIA gateway project
elab please

elab please

the god everyone worships is fake false god demon in disguise, the gnostics realized this

why the hell do u think the world is so shit and depressing?

these entities feed off suffering

read the Old Testament

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
the god everyone worships is fake false god demon in disguise, the gnostics realized this

read the Old Testament
yea ok I agree but still zero proof of what u say

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
there is proof,

the satanic elite and remote viewing data
Documents from the Stargate Project refer no evidence of such thing working was ever found

read the Old Testament
Jesus and the father is real God.

• +1
Jesus and the father is real God.

god is a hivemind , that we are all connected to, Jesus original teachings sought to bring us to this awareness (gnosis) of the piece of god within ourselves so we can escape samsara and achieve moksha

A bit yeah… drugging US population to perfect mind control, I know they have perfected it obviously but its secret

it’s also when they abduct children and put them through extensive trauma and abuse and split their personality to create alter personalities that they can use for whatever purpose.

this is how they make sex slaves, mass shooters, assassins, spies, celebrities, etc

• +1
god is a hivemind , that we are all connected to, Jesus original teachings sought to bring us to this awareness (gnosis) of the piece of god within ourselves so we can escape samsara and achieve moksha
I don't believe in Gnostic mamblings.

Early gnostics believed that Christ came as a ghost not in flesh.

Look at the deep relation between Kaballah and Gnosticism

Kaballah Jews are satanists bruh it is simple just get out of gnosticism.

Father created the world he loved the world but did not want to them to face their own sins thus sent Jesus Christ which is basically is his son and also we can say the God, the father himself revealed in flesh.

than you receive salvation through him simple and plain

Last edited:
it’s all one big scam designed to get you to look for an external savior

Christians are just as fooled as Atheists
Actually, if you really follow Christ you will be the ultimate enemy of this world. If what you're saying is true then what would the benefit be for those who designed the scam?

I don't believe in Gnostic mamblings.

Early gnostics believed that Christ came as a ghost not in flesh.

Look at the deep relation between Kaballah and Gnosticism

Kaballah Jews are satanists bruh it is simple just get out of gnosticism.

Father created the world he loved the world but did not want to them to face their own sins thus sent Jesus Christ which is basically is son and even him self God himself revealed in flesh.

than you receive salvation through him simple and plain

the Kabbalah is the blue print for the soul as it emanates from the ain soph aur (the real god) mean we are all pieces of it

there’s no such thing as sin or karma, its all lies to guilt trip you into reincarnation

Actually, if you really follow Christ you will be the ultimate enemy of this world. If what you're saying is true then what would the benefit be for those who designed the scam?

their benefit is material and the dickheads who follow Christ don’t end up in some magical heaven after death they end up with some reptilian shapeshifting as Jesus telling them they need to reincarnate and aren’t worthy of heaven yet

the reason they demonize Christians is to push it as controlled opposition to have people look for an external savior

they create the problem and then provide the solution,

order out of chaos.

the Kabbalah is the blue print for the soul as it emanates from the ain soph aur (the real god) mean we are all pieces of it

there’s no such thing as sin or karma, its all lies to guilt trip you into reincarnation
Bro why are you believing in Gnosticism???
Ones who saw and get the direct teachings are the disciples not Gnostics

The disciples directly wrote in their books to get away from the gnostics.

Bro why are you believing in Gnosticism???
Ones who saw and get the direct teachings are from the disciples.

what do u believe in

The disciples told them to warn the gnostics.

there’s a shit ton of evidence for it

The main idea is being a spark of god trapped in the material world ruled by a false god larping as the real one and keeping us in a reincarnation cycle

what do u believe in

there’s a shit ton of evidence for it

The main idea is being a spark of god trapped in the material world ruled by a false god larping as the real one and keeping us in a reincarnation cycle
Early Gnostics are stupid that claims Jesus Christ came only as a soul and spirit onot flesh.

Early Gnostics are stupid that claims Jesus Christ came as a soul not flesh.

he was a soul that inhabited flesh to spread the truth and his real name is yeshua

their benefit is material and the dickheads who follow Christ don’t end up in some magical heaven after death they end up with some reptilian shapeshifting as Jesus telling them they need to reincarnate and aren’t worthy of heaven yet

the reason they demonize Christians is to push it as controlled opposition to have people look for an external savior

they create the problem and then provide the solution,

order out of chaos.
Opposition to who or what? And what form does this opposition take?

Look, religion is a scam but if you read the Bible you will see that Jesus isn't calling anybody to stand in opposition to anything.

he was a soul that inhabited flesh to spread the truth and his real name is yeshua
No the early gnostics directly says he did not came as flesh he came only as sprit and soul. Even saint paul wrote warn people who says Jesus Christ did came with flesh

Opposition to who or what? And what form does this opposition take?

opposition to the satanic elite and fallen angels you dumb fuck

Look, religion is a scam but if you read the Bible you will see that Jesus isn't calling anybody to stand in opposition to anything.

tell me you never read the New Testament without telling me

No the early gnostics directly says he did not came as flesh he came only as sprit and soul. Even saint paul wrote warn people who says Jesus Christ did came with flesh

so what wtf he came as? his message was to help people wake up and achieve gnosis

so what wtf he came as? his message was to help people wake up and achieve gnosis
Salvation not Gnosis.

Forgive of sins, payment of sins that is what Jesus Christ came for

opposition to the satanic elite and fallen angels you dumb fuck

tell me you never read the New Testament without telling me
Jesus never once told anybody to stand up to any of the elite in his time or in future times. And how exactly are people supposed to stand in opposition to fallen angels? How did he explain to his followers to do that?

Salvation not Gnosis.

Forgive of sins, payment of sins that is what Jesus Christ came for

sin/karma is bullshit designed to guilt trip you into reincarnation,

if it was legit then why is the world ruled by pedophiles perpetuating abuse ?

Jesus never once told anybody to stand up to any of the elite in his time or in future times.

the elite are fallen angels who sided with Lucifer when he rebelled against god , the Freemasons worship Lucifer

And how exactly are people supposed to stand in opposition to fallen Angels? How did he tell his followers to do that?

by acknowledging the divinity and spark of god within ourselves , that’s what his original message was about

sin/karma is bullshit designed to guilt trip you into reincarnation,

if it was legit then why is the world ruled by pedophiles perpetuating abuse ?
you are just ignoring the words of the disciples that directly was together direct eyewitneeses of Jesus but is believing in the stupid gnostics that claim Jesus Christ did not wear the flesh.

you are just ignoring the words of the disciples that directly was together direct eyewitneeses of Jesus but is believing in the stupid gnostics that claim Jesus Christ did not wear the flesh.

I don’t give a fuck about the words of disciples, all bullshit lies

I don’t give a fuck about the words of disciples, all bullshit lies
You believing in the gnostics who were not even the direct eyewitnesses of Jesus Christ but ignoring the direct eyewitnesses who actually sacrificed their lifes for their beliefs bro I hope you wake up in name of the Father the Son and Holy spirit.

Last edited:
Its like shadows proving the existence of light…

Why would celebrities, politicians, and companies be so anti religious

If Christ wasnt Lord?
Kikes were whispering in bro's ears when he wrote this :lul:

You believing in the Gnostics who were not even the direct eyewitnesses of Jesus Christ but ignoring the direct eyewitnesses bro I hope you wake up in name of the Father the Son and Holy spirit

I hope you wake up to the nature of the soul trap and the Jesus scam boyo

the elite are fallen angels who sided with Lucifer when he rebelled against god , the Freemasons worship Lucifer

by acknowledging the divinity and spark of god within ourselves , that’s what his original message was about
Elite: a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.

The "rest of a group or society". How can fallen angels be grouped with mortals? They are separate beings.

• JFL
I hope you wake up to the nature of the soul trap and the Jesus scam boyo

Lets see who is the cope in the end times I trust in the father my Lord.