The biggest difference between my best and worst students -> how it effects you

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It isn't money, it isn't look,s social skills, or any of that. It's ambition. Having ambition and aspirations is one of the core tenants to self improve and do well in life. My students who are the least academically able, mess around the most and just want to become a brick layer like their father, live and then die in the same city. Those students have the least ambition, they don't have any dreams and hence don't care. I grew up quite poor, none of my parents even uni educated, my mother dropping out of school at age 14, but I had ambition, my parents had ambition. They moved to an entirely different country for a better life and had the dream of having educated children. I grew up with some bad stuff in my life, but I still never lost hope. I still never thought of not going to university, or getting an education. That was always in my head. I had ambition and that's what pushed me through. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get there, as long as I can get there I'm fine.

Now how does this ambition talk even affect you?

Take some of the people I work with. I work with people who are far more educated and smarter than me. The science assistants that I work with, they are more educated than me. They hold masters and multiple undergrads in various disciplines, yet they work in a lower position? Why? They had kids, they wanted to raise a family, their husbands go to work and they just want a steady job with easy work hours. They don't have any career ambitions, these people could be big time doctors, lawyers or any high paying position with more status.

But instead opted out of that life and wanted to raise their kids. They lost their ambition.

Every single person on this site, and even the lurkers who are reading this thread. You have a dream, an ambition. Never lose that, losing it means you've lost the entire battle. It doesn't matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter if others are getting ahead of you, what matters is, is you are consistent. Losses will come, sacrafices will need to be made, nothing good has ever come without struggle.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, thecel, latincell95 and 14 others
tagging
@inferiorpispot234 @MakinItHappenReturn @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @Mogpogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and thecel
@BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• +1
Reactions: thecel
based + bluepilled :what:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19036, thecel and 5 others
It isn't money, it isn't look,s social skills, or any of that. It's ambition. Having ambition and aspirations is one of the core tenants to self improve and do well in life. My students who are the least academically able, mess around the most and just want to become a brick layer like their father, live and then die in the same city. Those students have the least ambition, they don't have any dreams and hence don't care. I grew up quite poor, none of my parents even uni educated, my mother dropping out of school at age 14, but I had ambition, my parents had ambition. They moved to an entirely different country for a better life and had the dream of having educated children. I grew up with some bad stuff in my life, but I still never lost hope. I still never thought of not going to university, or getting an education. That was always in my head. I had ambition and that's what pushed me through. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get there, as long as I can get there I'm fine.

Now how does this ambition talk even affect you?

Take some of the people I work with. I work with people who are far more educated and smarter than me. The science assistants that I work with, they are more educated than me. They hold masters and multiple undergrads in various disciplines, yet they work in a lower position? Why? They had kids, they wanted to raise a family, their husbands go to work and they just want a steady job with easy work hours. They don't have any career ambitions, these people could be big time doctors, lawyers or any high paying position with more status.

But instead opted out of that life and wanted to raise their kids. They lost their ambition.

Every single person on this site, and even the lurkers who are reading this thread. You have a dream, an ambition. Never lose that, losing it means you've lost the entire battle. It doesn't matter how long it takes, it doesn't matter if others are getting ahead of you, what matters is, is you are consistent. Losses will come, sacrafices will need to be made, nothing good has ever come without struggle.
read everything

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
How can you motivate yourself as a Manlet curry shitskin, I would just find the nearest knife and go on a tirade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 3 others
tremendously based post

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
How can you motivate yourself as a Manlet curry shitskin, I would just find the nearest knife and go on a tirade
I'm realistic and know I have the ability to achieve my goals. There is always a way

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18244
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
if even this guy can NTmaxx and study STEM and get a financially and socially good life for himself, then anyone can. sure, maybe they won't be sexually successful, but they will still have done something with their life

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, incel194012940, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Do any of your students have noticable malocclusion issues and if so how does it effect their treatment ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Prince88 and FailedNormieManlet
Based af bhai

Exactly its so true
Sometimes I lose my path hut always find it back
Still going in the dark atm but hopefully see some light soon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
Cope.

The reason the worst students are less motivated is that they lack natural talent. When you're not good at something you're not as likely to be motivated.

Genetics > Everything.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
Cope.

The reason the worst students are less motivated is that they lack natural talent. When you're not good at something you're not as likely to be motivated.

Genetics > Everything.

Partial cope.

Usually, the main cause of unmotivated students’ unmotivation isn’t a lack of talent in academic subject areas; they’re unmotivated because motivation (more precisely, conscientiousness) is itself a talent or innate trait, which they lack.

When you're not good at something you're not as likely to be motivated.

This is true, broadly speaking, but weakly correlated. So many smart kids are fucking lazy and get shit grades in school.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036