The biggest difference between whites vs other races.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Whites are the only people with imagination.

Think about white holidays, the easter bunny, santa clause, I mean who comes up with this shit? Other than Europeans.

Whites are the only race with imagination and a connection to animals and nature. Every other race takes advantage of their surroundings in a temporary fashion while whites live in cohesion with nature. That's why as soon as you leave a city center in America or Europe and go into the wilderness/farmland the diversity comes to an end and it's all white people.

Curries come in 2nd place for imagination due to their imaginary toilets and city infrastructure.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, SayNoToRotting, Britishlooksmaxxer and 9 others
I don't get it.

But ok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Pietrosiek
fuck this neonazi forum. yellow>white

Low IQ asf, have you never heard of like every indigenous group or civilization other than white ones?

their imagination is equally as retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Hades and turkproducer
Indeed. Music, films, comics, television, modelling, sports and all other disciplines are ruled by the white race. Their intellectual superiority founded the bases of our modern society, and it is from them that all in existence came to fruition

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Madhate

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
Stop with this racist shit. We are here for looksmax not to read low iq threads

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Indeed. Music, films, comics, television, modelling, sports and all other disciplines are ruled by the white race. Their intellectual superiority founded the bases of our modern society, and it is from them that all in existence came to fruition
Jews more like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Curries come in 2nd place for imagination due to their imaginary toilets

giphy.gif

No, the difference is that whites colonised 90% of the world, place influences and destroyed different cultures while doing so, when cultures are destroyed and influences takes of that culture, the culture is then lost.

People come up with shit every where, most of it is just forgotten or colonization destroy the culture.

No, the difference is that whites colonised 90% of the world, place influences and destroyed different cultures while doing so, when cultures are destroyed and influences takes of that culture, the culture is then lost.

People come up with shit every where, most of it is just forgotten or colonization destroy the culture.
Historical accounts don't line up with this proposition.

Even a roman explorer once wrote that Africans had "no real civilization". When it comes to Asia and America of course they had civilization but not to the extent of Europeans.

Maybe Whites colonized so well because they were superior. Britain colonized 1/4 of the world, was that all luck ?

Maybe Whites colonized so well because they were superior. Britain colonized 1/4 of the world, was that all luck ?
Even in the present day, when offered free education built by whites, we have some 37 million black people in our country whom most of which aren't doing much besides soaking up welfare cash.

Historical accounts don't line up with this proposition.

Even a roman explorer once wrote that Africans had "no real civilization". When it comes to Asia and America of course they had civilization but not to the extent of Europeans.

Just because they had "no real civilization" doesn't mean they don't have culture.

I'm not saying they weren't, and no it was not all luck, I'm just stating facts.

Also its not like they fought a good fight, colonising primitive nations and lands. When they had to fight the French or Spanish when the battle was more fair to maintain land they didn't do so well. Could say the same thing when they begged America to come and help fight off the nazi.

Last edited:
Whites are the only people with imagination.

Think about white holidays, the easter bunny, santa clause, I mean who comes up with this shit? Other than Europeans.

Whites are the only race with imagination and a connection to animals and nature. Every other race takes advantage of their surroundings in a temporary fashion while whites live in cohesion with nature. That's why as soon as you leave a city center in America or Europe and go into the wilderness/farmland the diversity comes to an end and it's all white people.

Curries come in 2nd place for imagination due to their imaginary toilets and city infrastructure.

Do you actually wanna go into history of other races? or are you gonna spew more divisive bullshit.

Curries have gotten lots of great accomplishments through out history.

Same with blacks the Maali empire is a great example.

But whites are the only ones whom built civilizations bro.

so why white people didn't give you collagen ?

Even in the present day, when offered free education built by whites, we have some 37 million black people in our country whom most of which aren't doing much besides soaking up welfare cash.

You do realize most receivers of welfare are whites right
Low IQ asf, have you never heard of like every indigenous group or civilization other than white ones?

their imagination is equally as retarded.

Their are many but yet people lie and act like all history is white history

Last edited:
Just because they had "no real civilization" doesn't mean they don't have culture.
Even Orcas have culture.

We're talking about human achievements here, not just covering yourself in mud paint and singing atonal nonlyrical chants in a circle with your friends.

When it comes to African continental history the biggest achievements were those built by whites.

timgad-algeria-86.jpg

Timgad, Algeria. A roman city built in 100BC with running water, sewers, public infrastructure hundreds of years before the rest of the world.

Even the egyptians were closer to European turks than africans or middle easterns.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel

Then why did it occur in the 1800's and not in some other time line after all they had the entire of the middle ages why did half these innovations the internet tv why did they not occur in other time lines

Then why did it occur in the 1800's and not in some other time line after all they had the entire of the middle ages why did half these innovations the internet tv why did they not occur in other time lines
Write this post again, I legit can't understand what you mean.

Do you actually wanna go into history of other races? or are you gonna spew more divisive bullshit.

Curries have gotten lots of great accomplishments through out history.

Same with blacks the Maali empire is a great example.

But whites are the only ones whom built civilizations bro.
Talking about the current dominant civilization. We are speaking English on this forum, not punjabi. Literally the universal language is English. Thanks to based british colonists

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Write this post again, I legit can't understand what you mean.

Why did half the innovations of today occur in the 1800's and not in the middle ages why at that time specifically ? and not the middle ages ? let's see IQ ? well i mean 100 years ago the average iq of a white was a blacks iq today.

No it's globalization and overall global communication.

That is why all the innovations occurred here.

I have noticed this.

Nah stop coping Arabic people made ), Japanese people made the best swords, every culture and country has top tier unique food except Russia or someshit, Italy has the best food, theres a ton more

Even Orcas have culture.

We're talking about human achievements here, not just covering yourself in mud paint and singing atonal nonlyrical chants in a circle with your friends.

When it comes to African continental history the biggest achievements were those built by whites.

timgad-algeria-86.jpg

Timgad, Algeria. A roman city built in 100BC with running water, sewers, public infrastructure hundreds of years before the rest of the world.

Even the egyptians were closer to European turks than africans or middle easterns.

Didn't know the pyramids were built by whites. I guess you learn something new everyday here.

Trade routes from East to West, from north Africa to southern Europe.

And if you don't think that chants, and culture art does not contribute to human achievement then you are blinded. It has to start some where and these certainly contributed to humans achievements.

Implying colonization is a trait of superiority when it's a sign of inferiority.

And the OP of this thread is seriously dumb enough to think other races had no empires before whites.

Even though doing a 5 second google search disproves this

Why did half the innovations of today occur in the 1800's and not in the middle ages why at that time specifically ? and not the middle ages ? let's see IQ ? well i mean 100 years ago the average iq of a white was a blacks iq today.

I have noticed this.
Try again. History gets lost.

Inventions stack, one thing leads to another and things grow exponentially.

Antikythera-Mechanism-.jpg

The roman empire had computers capable of calculations and predicting sun directions based on dates inputted. This is the Antikythera Mechanism. Now of course, it would thousands of years later until we had something similar. There are a number of reasons why the industrial revolution didn't happen earlier, but even during the middle ages European culture was thriving and we built and invented many great things.

Lincoln Cathedral, completed 1072AD.

I want you to become educated and learn how to form complete sentences. Also the Mali Empire was an islamic settlement and does not reflect sub saharan african culture at the time.

Native Americans

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Crazy that people try to make themselves feel more superior to others based on their race accomplishments than ones of their own.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and PenileFacialSurgery
Blacks have been dominating music and fashion the past 100 years and have been constantly copied and reappropriated, hip hop is now the the most popular genre in the world.

keep coping mayos with your classical music.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
Jews more like
Ashkenazi jews who form majority of jewish people descend from tribe of 300 european white people. Jews just have a culture of working hard, much like germans and the japanese.

I have noticed this.
No.

Blacks have been dominating music and fashion the past 100 years and have been constantly copied and reappropriated, hip hop is now the the most popular genre in the world.

keep coping mayos with your classical music.
100 years? Blacks wore the same clothes as poor ass white people did back then and nobody was recording their songs.
It's a very new thing, the rap culture is now the big thing. Next year it could be entirely something else. Things, they come and go.

Even Orcas have culture.

timgad-algeria-86.jpg

romans in those times weren’t your typical white

This forum is furthest thing from neonazi forum there is. Literally 90% of posters are ethnic.
bro most people here are white lol

what do you consider ethnic anyway? I know you don’t consider south europe white..

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel

I have noticed this.
Due to people having more free time thanks to industrial revolution. In middle ages everyone was busy farming and doing manual labour. When people started to have free time and started to consume, there became a need for new products for people to consume, so people of course started inventing.

Globalization is a antecedent of our genocide what will replace us will be greater
Cultural and scientific advancements work at current speed due to the industrial revolution, that answers your question. It happened before. Culture is led by white people, and the ripples reach the rest of the world.

Race is cope either way, but things are the way they are. All responses done by ethnics to try and counter statements of white superiority reek of frustration or racial hate. Most users are ethnics either way. Perhaps the ethnic Chad fucks more than the white incel, but the white incel brags about whitoids conquering and developing society

Due to people having more free time thanks to industrial revolution. In middle ages everyone was busy farming and doing manual labour. When people started to have free time and started to consume, there became a need for new products for people to consume, so people of course started inventing.

Indeed but that wealth can only be generated by economics and all these innovations happened here and no where else mainly cause of globalization.

The more the ideas are spread the innovations that occur.

bro most people here are white lol

what do you consider ethnic anyway? I know you don’t consider south europe white..
I consider all of Europe white. Every single inch of its soil+russia and some of the americas white. Pretty much everything else is ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and turkproducer
Images 7

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and MandibularCel
I consider all of Europe white. Every single inch of its soil+russia and some of the americas white. Pretty much everything else is ethnic.
even the muslim majority european countries like albania and bosnia?

people IRL consider me white but tbh i have a lot of european admixture for turk

but some WASP supremacist types on here would not consider me white because i come from muslim
maturity country lol

Cultural and scientific advancements work at current speed due to the industrial revolution, that answers your question. It happened before. Culture is led by white people, and the ripples reach the rest of the world.

Race is cope either way, but things are the way they are. All responses done by ethnics to try and counter statements of white superiority reek of frustration or racial hate. Most users are ethnics either way. Perhaps the ethnic Chad fucks more than the white incel, but the white incel brags about whitoids conquering and developing society

No NO NO Your making a huge error innovations of our massive scale occurs from globalization this did not happen before.

Someone else brought up the atinkethra mechanism just lol as if that signifies anything.

Also white superiority forcefully subjugating people doesn't make you superior most the claims uses terms from individualists and apporaties it.

Your really dumb if you think the same would not occur had india or any black state been at the globalization stage first.

And off course the thing that will replace us is the A.I

Honestly i don't care the history proves all evil comes from the caucus

even the muslim majority european countries like albania and bosnia?

people IRL consider me white but tbh i have a lot of european admixture for turk

but some WASP supremacist types on here would not consider me white because i come from muslim
maturity country lol
Of course I consider balkans white. I wouldn't call all of turkey white though. Only partly.