The biggest difference between whites vs other races.

imagine unironically hating blacks and other races.

smh, this cunt never fails to impress me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and turkproducer
Of course I consider balkans white. I wouldn't call all of turkey white though. Only partly.
Yeah I agree, pheno wise anyway. Culturally it depends where you are from, some cities are liberal and some are more conservative and religious

tbh turkey is less ethnic than people think, but this is due to how many balkan and white people they took as slaves/breeded with to race mix lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
No NO NO Your making a huge error innovations of our massive scale occurs from globalization this did not happen before.

Someone else brought up the atinkethra mechanism just lol as if that signifies anything.

Also white superiority forcefully subjugating people doesn't make you superior most the claims uses terms from individualists and apporaties it.

Your really dumb if you think the same would not occur had india or any black state been at the globalization stage first.

And off course the thing that will replace us is the A.I

Honestly i don't care the history proves all evil comes from the caucus
I don't agree but whatever. I don't value races based on the people they subdued. Culturally speaking, white people have always been the leading force. Caucasoids even. Religiously, culturally, intelectually, ideologically, even before globalization they were protagonizing massive changes in society which affected every other subgroup. Yes, if they'd stayed in Europe none of it would matter and cultures would not be so fused, but denying that they have always been at the forefront of history from a cultural viewpoint as the trend setters is not logical. Even then, I admire and appreciate other cultures more than white culture at times, but I know that they had way bigger impact

Globalization forms part of that too

Your racism automatically makes you seem low IQ but threads like this prove it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gazzamogga
100 years? Blacks wore the same clothes as poor ass white people did back then and nobody was recording their songs.
It's a very new thing, the rap culture is now the big thing. Next year it could be entirely something else. Things, they come and go.
Have you not heard of jazz, blues, souls, rock n roll? Harlem Renaissance?
Yes rap hip hop culture is only becoming more dominant.

This thread truly smells of low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I don't agree but whatever. I don't value races based on the people they subdued. Culturally speaking, white people have always been the leading force. Caucasoids even. Religiously, culturally, intelectually, ideologically, even before globalization they were protagonizing massive changes in society which affected every other subgroup. Yes, if they'd stayed in Europe none of it would matter and cultures would not be so fused, but denying that they have always been at the forefront of history from a cultural viewpoint as the trend setters is not logical. Even then, I admire and appreciate other cultures more than white culture at times, but I know that they had way bigger impact

Globalization forms part of that too

We can agree to disagree at the end of the day I think caucasians are the cause of all evil and innovations didn't require this globalization did.

THOMAS SOWELL convinced me tbqh he is 1 red pilled mother fucker
Try again. History gets lost.

Inventions stack, one thing leads to another and things grow exponentially.

feb15_j04_antikythera.jpg

The roman empire had computers capable of calculations and predicting sun directions based on dates inputted. This is the Antikythera Mechanism. Now of course, it would thousands of years later until we had something similar. There are a number of reasons why the industrial revolution didn't happen earlier, but even during the middle ages European culture was thriving and we built and invented many great things.

View attachment 256271

I want you to become educated and learn how to form complete sentences. Also the Mali Empire was an islamic settlement and does not reflect sub saharan african culture at the time.

That is 1/10th the shit the average innovation within the last 10 years that has occurred if you think this piece of shit technology is anything compared to today you are surely mistaken.Just within the last 10 years we got shit never before imagined in history we got the block chain.

Also you seem to be thinking i think the ancient Greeks were dumb not for a fucking second they were very intelligent but then so were other empires.I just don't claim it's race though that starts empire but rather globalization and individualism.

Here's 16 things ancient india brought us.

Again more great contributors.

Bu-h bu-h their was no culture before caucasoids bro.

Also 2nd point onto the medieval Europe point.

You are honestly retarded if you think the globalization of the world didn't out-compete the retards in the middle ages.

Hell if the middle ages were so good why were their famines ? why was their no fast paced cars ? why was their no internet ?.Why was it the norm to believe you were a natural serf ?

Why did it coincidentally occur when the world become more globalized ? maybe it's more the economics and global wealth generated from it.

As for the MALI empire claim the empire was formed in to western part of African diaspora you can't even claim white influence on this 1.

As for the subsuurban African claim

They had the ZULU EMPIRE.

So not only have you disproved nothing i have said you straw-manned me and down played other peoples achievements suck my fucking dick.

But they said racial supremacists were about facts and logic bro.

Last edited:
CFFD91C1 29F0 4B40 B356 6877E082C816

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
It is to bad actual reaserach takes time and making eurocentric claims is a lot easier than looking into the past

200 year ago people would consider you mutts or non whites just letting you know that know.
Stfu, I'm a nordic slayer. I have blue eyes and blonde hair, but I dye my hair light brown and sometimes dark brown, because it's more attractive to women.

Stfu, I'm a nordic slayer. I have blue eyes and blonde hair, but I dye my hair light brown and sometimes dark brown, because it's more attractive to women.

You literally the other week said you were a med

I think caucasians are the cause of all evil
Genghis Khan was responsible for the deaths of nearly 40 million people, and blacks aren't innocent either.

Genghis Khan was responsible for the deaths of nearly 40 million people, and blacks aren't innocent either.

When did i ever say mongloids were innocent it's just that you have 2 examples to look onto when i look onto Caucasoid i see a history filled with evil

yeah but as a whole whites have caused more destruction.

the british empire caused the bengal famine which claimed 10 million lives alone, not counting other shit

Genghis Khan was a ginger haired, green eyes white man though

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
When did i ever say mongloids were innocent it's just that you have 2 examples to look onto when i look onto Caucasoid i see a history filled with evil
You suffer from confirmation bias, meaning, when you see the evil commited by non-caucasians and caucasians in the past, you only cherry-pick the ones commited by caucasians, because it confirms your previously existing belief that caucasians are the root cuase of all evil in the world.

You suffer from confirmation bias, meaning, when you see the evil commited by non-caucasians and caucasians in the past, you only cherry-pick the ones commited by caucasians, because it confirms your previously existing belief that caucasians are the root cuase of all evil in the world.

You picked 1 and even then that 1 while it was bad their system wasn't like the slavery system.

I gave you 3 and they were strong counter arguments.

If you want i can include the berbers in all this

Whites are actually lighter skinned and taller curries