The biggest dravidian falio is manletism and poverty

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I have legit seen guys with cavill tier bone structure. Dravidians have a high looks ceiling but they are generally nerfed because of being short, dark and poor. Most dravidians arent really ugly but they have low smv because having decent bones and IQ can't make up for manletism, discolored coal black skin and poverty. @SidharthTheSlayer @ayusshhhh @Chadeep @rand anon @onion_salad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 82370, Elijah_leo and 9 others
Fuck you OP this is not true indian smv is higher than ever.

and I wasn't even tagged despite being a short currycel. Unbelievable

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ominion, Imretarded? and 7 others
Fuck you OP this is not true and I wasn't even tagged despite being a short currycel. Unbelievable
I thought you didn't like being associated with curries as a half white. Either way which part you disagree with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Imretarded?, Chadeep and 2 others
I thought you didn't like being associated with curries as a half white. Either way which part you disagree with
No I agree I was farming rep tbh bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Imretarded? and 1 other person
No I agree I was farming rep tbh bhai
Psl tier bones but 0 smv because he looks like he sells fruit by the side of the road in uttar pradesh. The story of many dravidians tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Imretarded? and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, rand anon and 1 other person
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Cope, it's Dravidian century @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, moredatesmorerapes, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I have legit seen guys with cavill tier bone structure. Dravidians have a high looks ceiling but they are generally nerfed because of being short, dark and poor. Most dravidians are really ugly but they have low smv because having decent bones and IQ can't make up for manletism, discolored coal black skin and poverty. @SidharthTheSlayer @ayusshhhh @Chadeep @rand anon @onion_salad
Average height of 5ft9ish isn't manletism though

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I have legit seen guys with cavill tier bone structure. Dravidians have a high looks ceiling but they are generally nerfed because of being short, dark and poor. Most dravidians are really ugly but they have low smv because having decent bones and IQ can't make up for manletism, discolored coal black skin and poverty. @SidharthTheSlayer @ayusshhhh @Chadeep @rand anon @onion_salad
Agreed on pheno part though

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
It’s not really being Dravidian perse but can anyone identify you as Indian.

Passing as Indian is what negatively impacts your SMV.

Average Indian skin tone is usually in this range. Dark enough that they won’t pass as any other race, but also not so dark that they can get confused as being black.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep, rand anon and 1 other person
It’s not really being Dravidian perse but can anyone identify you as Indian.

Passing as Indian is what negatively impacts your SMV.

Average Indian skin tone is usually in this range. Dark enough that they won’t pass as any other race, but also not so dark that they can get confused as being black.

View attachment 3111632View attachment 3111643
I'm darker than both. Brutal shit.

dravidians = gypsies sorry

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Mot really. Gypsies actually look quite different. Dravidians are generally darker and have a distinct south asian look unlike gypsies who are often mixed. You can generally tell a curry and a gypsy fairly easily. @onion_salad

It’s isn’t just skintone though, mullatos are lighter skinned. Has more to do with curry orbitals, straight hair that looks uncanny on ethnic dark caucasoids, lack of soft features like plump lips

• +1
I'm darker than both. Brutal shit.
See that’s actually a benefit.

You’re so dark that most people wouldn’t even realize you were Indian if you had a short haircut. They’d think you were black Brazilian or some random thing.

If you look at Indians who date out, it’s mostly the super light skin ones who pass as middle eastern or the extremely dark skin ones who could pass as black.

The median Indian skin tone/features are usually the most incel as they’re the most identifiably Indian.

I actually don’t know any median skin tone/median feature Indians who’ve dated out in the US tbh.

• JFL
See that’s actually a benefit.

You’re so dark that most people wouldn’t even realize you were Indian if you had a short haircut. They’d think you were black Brazilian or some random thing.

If you look at Indians who date out, it’s mostly the super light skin ones who pass as middle eastern or the extremely dark skin ones who could pass as black.

The median Indian skin tone/features are usually the most incel as they’re the most identifiably Indian.

I actually don’t know any median skin tone/median feature Indians who’ve dated out in the US tbh.

The vast majority of gypsies don’t pass as Indian like at all lmao.

They’re so heavily mixed with European and middle eastern populations that they generally wouldn’t even pass anywhere in India.
IMG 0160
IMG 0159

• +1
Not all Dravidians are super dark tho. Especially the western ones.

• +1
Not all Dravidians are super dark tho. Especially the western ones

The term Dravidian is sort of misleading since it doesn’t correlate to skin tone or features super super strongly.

This woman is literally Dravidian.

This guy is literally Punjabi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, rand anon and Swarthy Knight
This woman is literally Dravidian.
Rai isn’t fucking Dravidian jfl :feelskek:

Dravidian is a phenotype that comes with having mostly ASI ancestry, just being born in south curryland doesn’t make u dravidian

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees

Dravidian is a phenotype that comes with having mostly ASI ancestry, just being born in south curryland doesn’t make u dravidian
Her native tongue is Tulu. Which is a Dravidian language

• +1
People think Indians are failoed by their looks, but it’s actually Indian’s looks are failoed by being Indian.

The root cause of most racial looks related failos are actually people associating the looks back to a low status country.

• +1

I’m literally from the same ethnic group you mongoloid. We speak a Dravidian language called Tulu.

• +1
  • +1
Ur point being? Just because u know a Dravidian language it doesn’t make u Dravidian
Bruh what is this logic. Are you saying Punjabis are Dravidian then? What about dark skinned Iranians or Yemenis?

Is anyone who is dark skinned but not African Dravidian?

• +1
Fare more over for the Indian at the bottom than the one at the top. The one at the bottom has sterotypical Indian skin.

Bruh what is this logic. Are you saying Punjabis are Dravidian then? What about dark skinned Iranians or Yemenis?

Is anyone who is dark skinned but not African Dravidian?
Ur the mongoloid if u can’t understand that being Dravidian is determined by how much AASI u hve. Just because ur recent ancestors are from the south doesn’t mean that most of ur ancestry is AASI. If u were to run Rai’s genes through GEDmatch she’d prob hve 10% ASI at most, muh dravidian. She may identify as South Indian but most of her ancestry is from steppe moggERS who spoke PIE

Ur the mongoloid if u can’t understand that being Dravidian is determined by how much AASI u hve. Just because ur recent ancestors are from the south doesn’t mean that most of ur ancestry is AASI. If u were to run Rai’s genes through GEDmatch she’d prob hve 10% ASI at most, muh dravidian. She may identify as South Indian but most of her ancestry is from steppe moggERS who spoke PIE
What rotting on .org does to your brain lmao.

I guess I’m some steppe horse savage then despite actually being from the south

What rotting on .org does to your brain lmao.
Has nothing to do with org nigga

Where do u think “Dravidian” even comes from, it’s the word that the Aryans used to refer to the ASI in the vedas and the other old dindu texts

Fuck you OP this is not true indian smv is higher than ever.

and I wasn't even tagged despite being a short currycel. Unbelievable
Thought you were black ngl

Ur point being? Just because u know a Dravidian language it doesn’t make u Dravidian
Geography and language distribution of India In this map of India all the states have

It's based on Language actually. Rest of India speaks Indo Aryan Language.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
View attachment 3111793
It's based on Language actually. Rest of India speaks Indo Aryan Language.
I get that, I’m not saying Tulu or whatever isn’t a Dravidian language, I’m saying that just because ur a native speaker of it it doesn’t mean ur dravidian. The original speakers of the Dravidian languages were Dravidian, the modern day ones are mixed due to steppe moggers migrating from the north to the south and taking the dravid women :feelskek: hence my point being that some modern day speakers of Dravidian languages might not even have much Dravidian ancestry, as in the case with Aish

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Chadeep
She's from the bunt community like suneil shetty. She's Dravidian

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I get that, I’m not saying Tulu or whatever isn’t a Dravidian language, I’m saying that just because ur a native speaker of it it doesn’t mean ur dravidian. The original speakers of the Dravidian languages were Dravidian, the modern day ones are mixed due to steppe moggers migrating from the north to the south and taking the dravid women :feelskek:hence my point being that some modern day speakers of Dravidian languages might not even have much Dravidian ancestry, as in the case with Aish
Yes, curries in every region of South Asia are unique and full of different ethnic mixes (hence why there are dark Dravidians and light Aryans). But in technical terms, people like Aishwarya are still considered to be Dravidian