The biggest dravidian falio is manletism and poverty

U think she’d score high in ASI?
She has similar genetic scores as most upper middle caste south indians (not brahmin but like landlord communities). My sister is literally pale lightskin like kareena kapoor (I'm not exaggerating) but she has a fleshy dravidian nose like me. It's called genetic recombination.

But in technical terms, people like Aishwarya are still considered to be Dravidian
I reject that framing, being Dravidian refers to having mostly ASI ancestry, not where u or ur recent ancestors were born or by what language u speak. By that logic ethnics born in the US or UK are English

She has similar genetic scores as most upper middle caste south indians (not brahmin but like landlord communities).
How do u know that though?

I reject that framing, being Dravidian refers to having mostly ASI ancestry, not where u or ur recent ancestors were born or by what language u speak. By that logic ethnics born in the US or UK are English
Look at the bunt community in the karnataka section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821_002626_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821_002626_Reddit.jpg
    1,008.3 KB · Views: 0
How do u know that though?
Heres the entire south indian harappa world gedmatch scores.

All south indian landlord/ warrior communities have 50-54/55% south indian in them

Look at the bunt community in the karnataka section.
Again, ur using a whole community’s aggregate results for one individual, my point is that she’s very likely an outlier, I’d bet she’d score way different than most in her community

Again, ur using a whole community’s aggregate results for one individual, my point is that she’s very likely an outlier, I’d bet she’d score way different than most in her community

Large bones are cope. It's all lean face and decent angularity

Nigga that doesnt matter, until you get her individual dna, we have to go by her community that she comes from.

Im hyderabadi muslim, and i unironically have similar scores to the average hyderabadi muslim, but all my grandparents were different and came from different castes gentically. My maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather were kamma genetically, but my maternal grandfather was a dalit while my paternal grandmother was part punjabi rajput.

They were all hyderabadi culturally but i bet they were all scoring differently.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon

Doesn’t change my point bro, outliers that stray from the average exist. Otherwise why is her pheno so rare even amongst North Indians? U could say genetic recombination or atavism but another likely explanation could simply be that she’s an outlier in her community that has significantly less ASI and more steppe

Nigga that doesnt matter, until you get her individual dna, we have to go by her community that she comes from.
No u don’t, her pheno is so rare for a curry that it’s just inconceivable to automatically go by her community’s results imo

Doesn’t change my point bro, outliers that stray from the average exist. Otherwise why is her pheno so rare even amongst North Indians? U could say genetic recombination or atavism but another likely explanation could simply be that she’s an outlier in her community that has significantly less ASI and more steppe
Bruh my great grandfather had lightskin and blue eyes, and that passed down to the point that my 2nd cousin has lightskin and blue eyes. Lightskin and blue eyes literally basically don't exist ANYWHERE in south asia, but yet my family has it. Outlier phenos exist and don't really matter when it comes to the general populations genetics.

Bruh my great grandfather had lightskin and blue eyes, and that passed down to the point that my 2nd cousin has lightskin and blue eyes. Lightskin and blue eyes literally basically don't exist ANYWHERE in south asia, but yet my family has it. Outlier phenos exist and don't really matter when it comes to the general populations genetics.
And my point is that u can’t use the general population genetic results for estimating an individual’s results when that individual has a pheno that’s COMPLETELY different from that very genpop

And my point is that u can’t use the general population genetic results for estimating an individual’s results when that individual has a pheno that’s COMPLETELY different from that very genpop
Yes you can if you don't have that persons individual genetics Lmao. You always have to use the next best thing lmao.

• Hmm...
Yes you can if you don't have that persons individual genetics Lmao. You always have to use the next best thing lmao.
No u can’t! Phenotype is LARGELY determined by genotype, it just doesn’t make sense to guesstimate someone’s genetic makeup with their community’s results when they look completely different to those from that community

being Dravidian refers to having mostly ASI ancestry

Not really. Dravidians in general have higher ASI compared to their northern counterparts, yes. But you don't have to be mostly ASI to be considered Dravidian.

Jfl, I can’t even

@CFW432 when ur free pls argue with these niggas in this thread cause I’m tired ashhh, maybe u can get to them :forcedsmile::kys:

Also funny how you tagged that nigga thinking he's gonna come help you only for him to agree with the point that you're arguing against :feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...