The biggest fix to your dating life is....

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Gymmaxxing. Whoever says gymcelling and gymmaxxing is cope has obviously never lifted.

Ever since I started gymcelling ,Id say my IOI's went from 3 a month to about 4-5 a week.
If you are short: LIFT
If your face is below average: LIFT
If you are average looking or tall: LIFT

Not everyone can gymmaxx, most people pussy out and stay and home and don't want to eat good healthy foods for your body but oreos.

Whoever says gymmaxxing is cope obviously doesent lift or is delusional. MUSCLES ATTRACT WOMEN. There is probably a 1% of gymcellers who haven't fixed their dating life by other reasons, and 99% who probably fixed their confidence issues and all else from lift.

Anyone who deosent belive me can ask me questions, as Im living proff than gymmaxxing turns on a ton of dating options

Yes face is important, but so is your body. Same as a chick with average face but hot body.
Gym gives you 0.5-1.5 points easily.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992, Zeus, Deleted member 1347 and 8 others
Step one is don't be ugly. Then this works.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, RichardSpencel, Alexanderr and 3 others
Step one is don't be ugly. Then this works.
Obviously most people aren't ugly. Otherwise it decreases your chances but being below average can turn you into average aswell

• +1
Reactions: badromance
(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and Deleted member 283
Id say my IOI's went from 3 a month to about 4-5 a week.

That's because your face changed and stopped being so bloated. It has nothing to do with muscles.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Obviously most people aren't ugly. Otherwise it decreases your chances but being below average can turn you into average aswell
Even with a facial deformity?

That's because your face changed and stopped being so bloated. It has nothing to do with muscles.
Disagreed, I actually weight more now

znRuHKF.jpg

UqeCZEB.jpg
3STFGIo.jpg
NhcbCKU.jpg
My face was more leaner before due to low body fat after weight loss.
Even with a facial deformity?
Depends how bad facial deformity is

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Gymmaxxing. Whoever says gymcelling and gymmaxxing is cope has obviously never lifted.

Ever since I started gymcelling ,Id say my IOI's went from 3 a month to about 4-5 a week.
If you are short: LIFT
If your face is below average: LIFT
If you are average looking or tall: LIFT

Not everyone can gymmaxx, most people pussy out and stay and home and don't want to eat good healthy foods for your body but oreos.

Whoever says gymmaxxing is cope obviously doesent lift or is delusional. MUSCLES ATTRACT WOMEN. There is probably a 1% of gymcellers who haven't fixed their dating life by other reasons, and 99% who probably fixed their confidence issues and all else from lift.

Anyone who deosent belive me can ask me questions, as Im living proff than gymmaxxing turns on a ton of dating options

Yes face is important, but so is your body. Same as a chick with average face but hot body.
Gym gives you 0.5-1.5 points easily.
So fucking legit. Good thread homie

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
No gym for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 2 others
Do you look at a girl and only are attracted to her face or body too?

JFL at saying that stuff that attracts guys to foids is the same as what attracts foids to a guy.

I don't like hunter eyes on foids, but there's no denying it looks good on men.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
While I agree that gymcelling can be beneficial for certain people. But to say that it is the biggest fix is going too far imo

There is no one single action that will solve everyone's problems. You have to evaluate yourself using full blackpill analysis to identify the issues and then come up with a plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and 11gaijin
There is no one single action that will solve everyone's problems. You have to evaluate yourself using full blackpill analysis to identify the issues and then come up with a plan

You have to evaluate yourself using full blackpill analysis to identify the issues and then come up with a plan
"Full blackpill analysis". I chuckled even though it's true tbh.

I have an orthognathic surgery this Sunday not even kidding lol

Good luck bro
Double jaw or single jaw? Do you know the amount of mm that will be shifted?

• +1
Good luck bro
Double jaw or single jaw? Do you know the amount of mm that will be shifted?
Thanks boyo. It's BSSO for my underbite. 5mm. They will also be repositioning my upper lip to fix my gummy and droopy smile which will also affect the profile since my upper lip right now lags behind my lower lip.

Thanks boyo. It's BSSO for my underbite. 5mm. They will also be repositioning my upper lip to fix my gummy and droopy smile which will also affect the profile since my upper lip right now lags behind my lower lip.

Underbite? You mean the projection of your lower jaw is gonna get reduced by 5mm?

Underbite? You mean the projection of your lower jaw is gonna get reduced by 5mm?
Yeah, the lower jaw right now protrudes forward. It will be pushed back. My upper jaw is actually ideal or we might have gone with a Lefort 1.

Yeah, the lower jaw right now protrudes forward. It will be pushed back. My upper jaw is actually ideal or we might have gone with a Lefort 1.

Did you have the option to choose? If it was a choice I would have definitely gone with moving the maxilla forward. Hope it works out for you anyways

• +1
Did you have the option to choose? If it was a choice I would have definitely gone with moving the maxilla forward. Hope it works out for you anyways
Thanks man. The forward movement might have given me a slight chimp look. I myself wasn't keep on lefort since I had done a lot of morphs of myself and pushing the lower jaw back gave a better looking profile since the upper one was already in its ideal position and not recessed.

Thanks man. The forward movement might have given me a slight chimp look. I myself wasn't keep on lefort since I had done a lot of morphs of myself and pushing the lower jaw back gave a better looking profile since the upper one was already in its ideal position and not recessed.

IDK man, in my opinion more forward projection is always better. Any chance you could show the pics and morphs for me?

Bro actually best fix IS showers & personality

Stop working out and begin working on that mysogyny of yours!

IDK man, in my opinion more forward projection is always better. Any chance you could show the pics and morphs for me?
I can pm you the morphs. But they are from last year so not that accurate as I have been on aligners since then and the occlusion has changed a bit. Also I morphed my chin etc as well lol. Recently the doc showed me a morph to get an idea about the expected result which would be accurate and what to expect but I didn't take that pic from him. I will post the updates after the surgery for sure.

>>>>gymcelling

just lol.....kill yourself haha

Attachments

• 1500350073700.jpg
    1500350073700.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 78
I can pm you the morphs. But they are from last year so not that accurate as I have been on aligners since then and the occlusion has changed a bit. Also I morphed my chin etc as well lol. Recently the doc showed me a morph to get an idea about the expected result which would be accurate and what to expect but I didn't take that pic from him. I will post the updates after the surgery for sure.

Yeah pm me dude

While I agree that gymcelling can be beneficial for certain people. But to say that it is the biggest fix is going too far imo
I meant for most people.

Bro actually best fix IS showers & personality

Stop working out and begin working on that mysogyny of yours!

Personality really helps imo, after you are gymmaxxed and approaching lol

Funny i lost my virginity at 16 thanks to pua. I was obsessed with it back then. I used all these cringy Stuff on Girls i found attractive whenever possible. Otherwise i would have been Virgin a little longer i think lmao. So Yes personality and being active seems to matter

Lol at this delusional fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and FatmanO
Gymcelling is a legitimate looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
hasnt worked for you:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Are you cutting rn? @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, xz90 and 2 others
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing you get IOI's at all. You sure you're not projecting? A lot of the times so called IOI's are really from attention whores who want your attention and validation. This happens with me frequently. Attention whoring foids. And personality matters? Are you bluepilled?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245, hebbewem and 1 other person
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing you get IOI's at all. You sure you're not projecting? A lot of the times so called IOI's are really from attention whores who want your attention and validation. This happens with me frequently. Attention whoring foids. And personality matters? Are you bluepilled?
Look when I posted it, I posted this on 30th of October. A lot has changed since

I woudn't say the fact personality matters but what I meant is approaching women matters. Jfl at me in the past, I could disagree with this post tbh to some extent. This was 5-6 months ago and my body wasn't even anything extrodinary

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Look when I posted it, I posted this on 30th of October. A lot has changed since

I woudn't say the fact personality matters but what I meant is approaching women matters. Jfl at me in the past, I could disagree with this post tbh to some extent. This was 5-6 months ago and my body wasn't even anything extrodinary
Why are you talking to yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, lasthope and Extra Chromosome

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I just can't believe this. This motherfucker makes an alt, then proceeds to suck his own cock.

And now after his low IQ cope being called out, he still tries to legitimise it by shittalking himself (after sucking himself off). At first he calls fatman(himself) a 7 and then says "have a hard time believing you get iois". now whichs what, is he a 7 or does he not any ioi? does a 7 not get ioi? are you this autistic that you cant even stay consistent with your own larp?

why are THIS stupid lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, lasthope, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I just can't believe this. This motherfucker makes an alt, then proceeds to suck his own cock.

View attachment 38644

And now after his low IQ cope being called out, he still tries to legitimise it by shittalking himself (after sucking himself off). At first he calls fatman(himself) a 7 and then says "have a hard time believing you get iois". now whichs what, is he a 7 or does he not any ioi? does a 7 not get ioi? are you this autistic that you cant even stay consistent with your own larp?

why are THIS stupid lmfao
Fatman just can't run alt games. He just can't.
Impossible.

Anytime you want to vent from this sociopathic alting feel free to vent in the DMs.
All confidential.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 2 others
If you are disabled lift bro
If you are under 5:5 just lift bro
If you are ugly just lift bro

Daily reminder that Alain delon and Leonardo DiCaprio were slim and they were sex symbols so yea

Low iq thread

Muahahahahahah

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Unironically I agree with OP.

But from surgical things, I would say leg lengthening would improve your dating life the most if you are sub 6 feet.

YOUR BODY STILL ISN'T ANYTHING EXTRAORDINARY, UNLESS YOU MEAN EXTRAORDINARILY BAD.

WIDE HIPS

TITS BIGGER THAN MOST FOIDS

COCKROACHES AND RATS MOG YOU BUDDYBOYO.

38930 38931

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and androidcel