the biggest larper here

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old og heightmaxxer
he is the biggest larper here. stating he actually went to a med school, fucked bitches and cheerleaders at 16-18 and is 6’8.

proofs:
find here in this thread if you want more:
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do-normies-say-shit-and-never-do-it.

10E11B19 4D35 40C4 BF3A 50A955C9D79C

B1C953F5 10CD 46F5 90EA DB02FEBA7C96

0E56E524 CFDD 446B A333 5DCBA469E12B

9568665C EE6B 4CB9 B8DF 3626B5CADFC9

Reality:

bro was 5’8 at 18 working at a restaurant as a server and gettin bullied by coworkers. Didn’t go to school at this time whatsoever

proof:
link of thread

quotes;

So at the age 15 I apply to a restaurant for cook,hated it quit in a week. Applied for busser at another restaurant. Stuck it out,was called quiet by the servers and felt ugly. Was treated ugly at work and school.

But I stuck it out and eventually wanted to become a server,they let me. Still felt ugly,cooks even made fun of me saying I'm probably a virgin at the age 16. School was torture at this time,total loner and verbally bullied.”

PEEP THE LONER VERBAL BULLY AND VIRIGN PART LMAO

“worked before,probably because i mentioned I was 5'7. But found this girl from KY. On the phone she sounded country and hot.”

peep the 5’7 at 18

“So for the next few years I was either unemployed,or both tried working different places to work all shit jobs of course. We had car issues a few times,had to save up for another one. We moved back and forth between my grandpa's house and her drug addict parents”

“job back as server same restaurant again. I enroll in community College picking the least time thing which was medical coding and billing. All women class room. Felt out of place and weird. No body talked to me. One black girl said I'm probably gay. So I switched to Buisness.”

OVERRRRR

@LooksOverAll

Attachments

• 393825AF-2025-49D6-A871-981ED3D33768.jpeg
    393825AF-2025-49D6-A871-981ED3D33768.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291, Zylk and 4 others
@Old Virgin

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Imagine falling for Looksoverall trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and 10 others
the fact that he contradicts himself makes his trolls even funnier

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
the fact that he contradicts himself makes his trolls even funnier
not rlly he is always tellin lies to ppl. i knew it was bullshit but some dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
WTF @LooksOverAll I always thought you were 100% serious about everything you say. WTF man. How could you betray me??!?!?!?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
WTF @LooksOverAll I always thought you were 100% serious about everything you say. WTF man. How could you betray me??!?!?!?
most ppl know he is a larper but some newfags don’t so this is why the thread is even up

• +1
He’s a bug eyed slavic looking horsefaced manlet who talks like a nigger on looksmax.

What did you expect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
also stfu+cope+i mog+you’re a bitch

attention seeking is a sign of mental issues even if the method is larp (another sign)
okay, most people here have mental issues this is not a normie forum

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Prince88
The funny thing is he’s not larping.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How did you know that I didn’t read it xD
cause u said he didn’t largo when there is clear proof of him doing that. plus if u read it and didn’t understand ur a low iq

cause u said he didn’t largo when there is clear proof of him doing that. plus if u read it and didn’t understand ur a low iq
You’re just mad because he owns a g wagon and succesful youtube channel

If he’s larping then how did he fake the YouTube play button?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You’re just mad because he owns a g wagon and succesful youtube channel

If he’s larping then how did he fake the YouTube play button?
first
ur a lightskin alien lookin ahh+ low iq+ poorcel+ mogged by half of the forum+ ur sucking his dick+short+ it’s over

you are his abused loyal dog on a leash and he lives rent free in your head, gg

Tom And Jerry GIF

imagine making such a detailed post about anonymous poster who has proven nothing

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and AlexBrown84

Tom And Jerry GIF

imagine making such a detailed post about anonymous poster who has proven nothing
We both like Asian girls. No wonder we’re the seldom sane users here that don’t participate in these ignorant threads.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, timeskip10 and Deleted member 16474
We both like Asian girls. No wonder we’re the seldom sane users here that don’t participate in these ignorant threads.
you still a nigro alien lookin ahh.

Tom And Jerry GIF

i mean i spend the same emount he earns in jus hgh. i have a date next weekend with a 7/10, i’m on ny now

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
you like them but they don’t like ur alien lookin ah

one of the reasons why ur the most blocked user here. ur jus plain annoying

Tom And Jerry GIF

not anonymous his pics are public

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474