The biggest lies we've been told.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
- "You see those jocky Chads and mall rat Stacys who bully you all the time? They're going nowhere in life! They will end up working at McDonald's, and you'll be a doctor."

Such a massive fucking lie. Your looks are negatively correlated with intelligence. Meaning the uglier you are? The more stupid you are on average. I look at the Facebook's of all the guys who gave me shit in school and they're doing great in life. They have college degrees, careers, wives, children, ect. Meanwhile most of the other incel type dudes I knew are living in abject squalor or have shot themselves by now.

- "Things will get better, this is just a bad phase in your life."

If you've been getting fucked over your whole life and getting beat and stomped down emotionally and mentally at every turn, what would ever compel you to believe things will improve? If you're approaching 30 and things haven't improved despite your best efforts you gotta be real with yourself. The odds are stacked against you that things will ever get better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos, cutecel, Dogs and 5 others
BurwP7j.png

Attachments

• 1575669160297.png
    1575669160297.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
StoicNihilist

Attachments

• 1575669240430.png
    1575669240430.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
1575669240430.png

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
1575669240430.png

Attachments

• 1575669355373.png
    1575669355373.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
chad becomes an high class investment banker and then moves into private equity or venture capital racking in millions of dollars over his lifetime, has multiple girlfriends, a loving wife and multiple healthy children and 2 dogs.

timothy becomes a network administrator for a small business on minimum wage and is lucky to make a million over his lifetime.
He remains a khhv, but if hes lucky he might run betabux. If he does the latter he will have a 1 child from chad's sperm (timothy isnt fertile), 1 sick cat who gets bullied by all the other cats in the neighborhood resulting in a serious and potentially fatal infected cut, and 1 progressive wife who has pressured timothy into an open relationship. The sons grows up to hate Timothy and eventually moves in with their biological Chad father. The wife divorces Timothy and takes what little he had, instead moving in with Chad, the biological father.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Arkantos and DoctorPMA
Legit post. Even if the dumb jock Mcdonald's phrase was true, I'd still choose to be him. He had more fun in youth than I could ever compensate with via a good paying job as an oldcel.

I never bought any of this shit, i was already bitter and cynical before i even got out of highschool.

All it takes is looks to get you where you want.

It is what it is

- "You see those jocky Chads and mall rat Stacys who bully you all the time? They're going nowhere in life! They will end up working at McDonald's, and you'll be a doctor."
pure bs indeed