The biggest meme of all is…

neurotypical people deviate from their presumed morals as soon as it benefits them if no one's watching, autists don't.

>neurotypical people often accepted the second bad condition in the private setting, but not the public one.

>under the private setting, autistic participants refused to support the bad cause significantly more often than the neurotypical participants.

neurotypical people only pretend to be moral in public to keep up their appearance.
NT's are masters of subterfuge fucking brutal love these sort of articles

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, horizontallytall and Respalier
Because they're disproportionally more abused and taken advantage of, rendering them mad enough to cope with dreadful action
They're about 3x more likely to be bullied, so that should imply they over-represent the amount of mass shootings by a factor of 3. However they over-represent mass shootings by a factor of 15-20, so clearly there's some other underlying cause behind this. I think this underlying cause is the fact that autistic people are just more likely to be more sociopathic due to them tending to be more lacking in empathy.

Ok but still, the fact that so many of them are capable of committing such violent crimes shows they're not above neurotypical people in terms of morality.
morality means you hold yourself to specific pre-set codes of conduct, it doesn't mean you can't be evil in the eyes of others, what's right or wrong is fleeting, what was considered right a decade ago is wrong now.

neurotypical people do not hold themselves to the codes of conduct that they hold, only autistic people do this, regardless of how poorly it affects them at a personal level, even if no one else knows, that is what morality is.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Respalier
reddit tier cringe thread

OP is absolutely retarded. Probably younger than 18 as well
Whats yo opinion on morality in general? Objective? Subjective? And what are some of your own notable values?

Whats yo opinion on morality in general? Objective? Subjective? And what are some of your own notable values?
if i detach myself from human experience im a nihilist

but in general i think morality is objective - where whatever my opinion happens to be is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
if i detach myself from human experience im a nihilist

but in general i think morality is objective - where whatever my opinion happens to be is law
What does it mean to detach from human experience btw?
Like ascetics?

If autists are so morally superior why are 20% of mass shooters autistic despite only autists making up 1% of the population? Why is there a disproportionately large number of autists that hate women, black people, etc. on this forum? Autistic men are without a doubt far more psychopathic than normal people, not the other way around.
How is hating blacks bad? They literally r criminals..

Lets say hypothetically ALL blacks were murderers. Would it be bad to hate blacks?

Now lets say someone read a fake statistic that said ALL blacks were murderers, and they believed it. Would it make that person a bad person for simply believing a false statistic..? Being wrong and not liking murderers = morally bad?

Literally niqqer IQ logic.

Last edited:
DRUM ROLL PLZ…

Morality.
It’s a fucking meme, the whole idea of being a “good person”
People get punked and bullied/intimated by others, government, or even law enforcement, and then become “good people”.

The best athletes cheat with PEDs
The richest people cheat with criminalism

People are just too pussy to take PEDs and engage in crime to get rich. They’re scared of failing and getting caught and agree to be “good people” cuz less risk. If people have the capability, they’d be as selfish as they could and give zero fucks about other people.

Love is a meme. People just want sex and power. People who “fall in love” are just people who have someone they don’t think they can get again and are afraid to lose that person, Fken lol.

Life is just a fucking game of oppression, oppressing each other, and 90% of human thought are mental gymnastics to justify them getting oppressed.
i agree that being nice is stupid but being assertive does not translate to being evil.

evil people kill,torture,rape. etc. this is true evil and if you want to be like that then your fucked in the head

neurotypical people deviate from their presumed morals as soon as it benefits them if no one's watching, autists don't.

>neurotypical people often accepted the second bad condition in the private setting, but not the public one.

>under the private setting, autistic participants refused to support the bad cause significantly more often than the neurotypical participants.

neurotypical people only pretend to be moral in public to keep up their appearance.
good post. normies are limbically driven. they are like ants. they have no intellectual depth or ability to introspect and analyze their own thoughts from an objective point of view

• +1
Reactions: Orc
If autists are so morally superior why are 20% of mass shooters autistic despite only autists making up 1% of the population? Why is there a disproportionately large number of autists that hate women, black people, etc. on this forum? Autistic men are without a doubt far more psychopathic than normal people, not the other way around.
trannies are aspergers/psycopathy, and lefties are normies. autists do not have contradictory and inconsistent woldviews

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Orc
Because they're disproportionally more abused and taken advantage of, rendering them mad enough to cope with dreadful action
That guy will never understand if he asks such stupid question first time life i can feel there are people whom i can really connect with i.e looksmax autists. Know i know why freemasons and other socities were so faithful to each other

They're about 3x more likely to be bullied, so that should imply they over-represent the amount of mass shootings by a factor of 3. However they over-represent mass shootings by a factor of 15-20, so clearly there's some other underlying cause behind this. I think this underlying cause is the fact that autistic people are just more likely to be more sociopathic due to them tending to be more lacking in empathy.
Nah they are intelligent enough to understand that nothing matters but know that they must carve a life path ourselves and they dont stray their past selves . They follow morals but when things just dont work they use the forst idea of nothing matters and do what gives them relied from such brutal discrimination and loneliness

DRUM ROLL PLZ…

Morality.
It’s a fucking meme, the whole idea of being a “good person”
People get punked and bullied/intimated by others, government, or even law enforcement, and then become “good people”.

The best athletes cheat with PEDs
The richest people cheat with criminalism

People are just too pussy to take PEDs and engage in crime to get rich. They’re scared of failing and getting caught and agree to be “good people” cuz less risk. If people have the capability, they’d be as selfish as they could and give zero fucks about other people.

Love is a meme. People just want sex and power. People who “fall in love” are just people who have someone they don’t think they can get again and are afraid to lose that person, Fken lol.

Life is just a fucking game of oppression, oppressing each other, and 90% of human thought are mental gymnastics to justify them getting oppressed.
high iq post , all of this is very true. especially how much rich ppl are criminals , JFC at retards who believe there stories "oh i came from nothing then i uh bought a rental property and then another". Also this is extremly true "People just want sex and power. People who “fall in love” are just people who have someone they don’t think they can get again and are afraid to lose that person"

• +1
Reactions: stevielake