The biggest mistake beginners make at the gym which can lead to two years of minimal or progress

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Training for size instead of strength. These idiots go do 20 sets of lateral raise get bored eat 3 x the read protein see no gains and be like " I have shit genetics I need tren". You dumb sudhra at the beginning you should train for strength in almost every exercise except lateral raises and tricep pullovers.

Your feminine mind cannot be conquered if you do 40 sets with light weight. First off the limiting factor there will be cardio and dopamine, second off it is not ideal for muscle growth anyways. As a beginner the first month should be 6-10 reps so that even if you fail the weight you don't die. The second month it should be 4-8 reps every set.

The first year should continue this rep range and see how big you become. If you're not trembling when you unrack the squat bar , or you prepare for a bench press you're not working out you're simply " moving weight".

The feeling after demons run rampant in your head before that x kilo squat and then you successfully manage to complete it and at the last moment your masculine spirit takes over and you grind out one more rep even when it feels like your veins are filled by wan rats oozing putrefaction into the bloodstream. THAT is the meaning of a good workout.

You'll become a man when you do this, not move some weight , call it a day and go home and jackoff.

" But bro science says 8-12 ideal for hypertrophy brooo" stfu u sudhra even if 40-50 reps was ideal you should stick to lower rep because of the tremendous mental benefits. You can go for higher reps in isolation exercises not for compounds. Working out need not be fun but after completing it you should feel your blood filled with seminal powers and testosterone else ngmi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-18-17-50-31-963_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-17-50-31-963_com.android.chrome.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 2106, Deleted member 5180 and 8 others
@Fat cunt @Korea @sonofgod07 @sub5inchcel @Entschuldigung @Podunk @fatneckmike @volcelfatcel @Preoximerianas @WontStopNorwooding @Truecel14 @thecel @AlexBrown84 @Hypno @Chinacurry @chinpilled @gamma @alienmaxxer

Pure facts. With strength, eventually muscle mass will follow.

When you're training for strength, the feeling you have during workout is much more primal, it feels less engineered, it feels more natural. Think about the advantages strength will also give you in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, gymcel:(, TeenAscender and 1 other person
You are a very good boy for writing this post.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
2726973 IMG 20220204 001857

This is OP btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Danish_Retard, CaptainCalicoe and 12 others
My face became more masculine after doing this. See closely yes thete is fat loss but also a more masculine flavour to my face which cannot just be reduced to fat loss/ HGH increase from squats ( already 21 so I doubt it'll affect much)

Attachments

• IMG_20200315_151211.jpg
    IMG_20200315_151211.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200315_151211.jpg
    IMG_20200315_151211.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200223_004443.jpg
    IMG_20200223_004443.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220218_165752.jpg
    IMG_20220218_165752.jpg
    945.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PSX_20220213_140914.jpg
    PSX_20220213_140914.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
I'm 6'3 only been training for 5 months. I think it would be prudent to take the message on its own and argue with it rather than resort to blithe ad hominems like a 6 year old Ill mannered kid. I have already posted much worse photos of myself above, I might not appeal to traditional notions of body building because as I stated I'm lanky and hard to put on frame plus natty, and started at rock bottom. Please don't bore me with such comments again.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Training for size instead of strength. These idiots go do 20 sets of lateral raise get bored eat 3 x the read protein see no gains and be like " I have shit genetics I need tren". You dumb sudhra at the beginning you should train for strength in almost every exercise except lateral raises and tricep pullovers.

Your feminine mind cannot be conquered if you do 40 sets with light weight. First off the limiting factor there will be cardio and dopamine, second off it is not ideal for muscle growth anyways. As a beginner the first month should be 6-10 reps so that even if you fail the weight you don't die. The second month it should be 4-8 reps every set.

The first year should continue this rep range and see how big you become. If you're not trembling when you unrack the squat bar , or you prepare for a bench press you're not working out you're simply " moving weight".

The feeling after demons run rampant in your head before that x kilo squat and then you successfully manage to complete it and at the last moment your masculine spirit takes over and you grind out one more rep even when it feels like your veins are filled by wan rats oozing putrefaction into the bloodstream. THAT is the meaning of a good workout.

You'll become a man when you do this, not move some weight , call it a day and go home and jackoff.

" But bro science says 8-12 ideal for hypertrophy brooo" stfu u sudhra even if 40-50 reps was ideal you should stick to lower rep because of the tremendous mental benefits. You can go for higher reps in isolation exercises not for compounds. Working out need not be fun but after completing it you should feel your blood filled with seminal powers and testosterone else ngmi
NO
You have to train for size BUT WITH PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD.

I am big as fuark, 189-190cm, 115kg on bulk, around 100kg cut, and aesthetic as fuck.
Never went below 6 reps, no sense if you wanna look good. The less repetitions the easier to have an injury, if you have one you are fucked, And hypertrophy is better in 8-12 reps range (by science and anecdotal evidence ma man)

Dont pay attention to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Kmscurry, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Legit advice, start with strength and flexibility, get th base, then go do hypertrophy cycles followed by shorter strength cycles

• +1
NO
You have to train for size BUT WITH PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD.

I am big as fuark, 189-190cm, 115kg on bulk, around 100kg cut, and aesthetic as fuck.
Never went below 6 reps, no sense if you wanna look good. The less repetitions the easier to have an injury, if you have one you are fucked, And hypertrophy is better in 8-12 reps range (by science and anecdotal evidence ma man)

Dont pay attention to him
You sudhra are you dense? 4-8 rep range does not cause injury any more than 8-12. Below 4 you have a point. That is why I said learn form first. " Muh progressive overload" you idiot when did I say this was not necessary? You can program it with my principles in such a way you can still PO.

You sudhra are you dense? 4-8 rep range does not cause injury any more than 8-12. Below 4 you have a point. That is why I said learn form first. " Muh progressive overload" you idiot when did I say this was not necessary? You can program it with my principles in such a way you can still PO.
I went from 70 kg 1 rpm to 130 kg 1 rpm squat in 4 months. With my shit curry genetics ( lifelong vegetarian) and long limbs do you think this is trivial? Do what you want bro idc there is no stakes in this for me , those who have ears let them hear

You are telling people they wanna go lower in reps, when its not needed at all for muscle gains and you just need progressive overload.

the lower reps, the more likely you are to have an injury, 9 more than 10, 32 more than 33... is as simple as that.
I can send you some photos of my last cut at 96 kg shredded on private messages to prove ,my point., and i have trained multiple people and they all progress better with higher reps cause muscle contraction and adaptations are better.
A lot of super strong powerlifers (natural) are tinyyyyy.

Anyways, take roids, it will make fitness makes way more sense

You are telling people they wanna go lower in reps, when its not needed at all for muscle gains and you just need progressive overload.

the lower reps, the more likely you are to have an injury, 9 more than 10, 32 more than 33... is as simple as that.
I can send you some photos of my last cut at 96 kg shredded on private messages to prove ,my point., and i have trained multiple people and they all progress better with higher reps cause muscle contraction and adaptations are better.

hahaha you invalidated whatever bs you said in the earlier sentences with bruh just take roids. If you have a good physique thats good for you but dont think thats some basis for knowing what you talk about. Powerlifters are not tiny lmao , youre just skewed by social media images of bodybuilders with dysmorphia who blast 10 different steroids every day.

" Muh injury bro". First off it is very much not a linear increase of risk to reward like you described. I explicitly stated that compounds should aim to be lower reps , not 1 rpm. There's a huge difference and higher volume work is more taxing on the CNS contrary to popular assumption and also more fatigue. You have no idea what you are talkin about, your prolly on roids anyway you meathead this is for nattys only.

Lower reps = higher weight, higher weight = more chance of an injury occurring

Last edited:
This is retarded, training for strength is memed in the fitness industry for how hard of a looksmin it is. If you just want to looksmax don’t train for strength.

• JFL
Lower reps = higher weight, higher weigh = more chance of an injury occurring
injury occurs with shit form. I guarantee you if you perform 10 reps with shit form instead of 6 youll still get injured.

Injury rates:

• overall: ~1-2 injuries per lifter per year / 2-4 injuries per 1000h
  • bodybuilding: 0.12 - 0.7 injuries per lifter per year / 0.24 - 1 injury per 1000 h
  • powerlifting: 0.3 - 0.4 injuries per lifter per year / 1.0 - 1.1 injuries per 1000h
Some bodybuilders still get injured more and tthis is more important because powerlifters go for 1 or two rep maxes intermittently shifting the bias. Please stfu if u dont know what ur talking about

This is retarded, training for strength is memed in the fitness industry for how hard of a looksmin it is. If you just want to looksmax don’t train for strength.
Did you read post I said for beginners and strength is heavily correlated with size if natty . Im done arguing with these shit baseless bs

Did you read post I said for beginners and strength is heavily correlated with size if natty . Im done arguing with these shit baseless bs
Just do SS + GOMAD bro, you’ll definitely get laid 😂

Just do SS + GOMAD bro, you’ll definitely get laid 😂
I think it says more about the people in these forum and about you than anything I made implicit in my thread. Getting laid seems to be the high point of life , and every action is geared towards achieving a sensation that lasts 10 min at best. Whatever bro strength and manhood seems to be the last thing you want to achieve you do you. I can cure ignorance and folly not decadence. That even Brahma cannot do since the laws of karma are immutable

i grew the most when i started doing compound lifts for strength (4x4-6) and other lifts hypertrophy (3x10-12)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15827
you sure? I tried to lift heavy but I wasn't really getting anywhere. Now I dropped my weights and i'm trying to make my form better and do more reps. I feel more of a burn and I sweat more now.

you sure? I tried to lift heavy but I wasn't really getting anywhere. Now I dropped my weights and i'm trying to make my form better and do more reps. I feel more of a burn and I sweat more now.
a burn is good for the side delts tris etc like I said. However Progressive overload is the name of the game. You may have lifted heavy weight for 3 reps or did not program correctly, putting on strength as a beginner is a guaranteed assurance of size. The burn is merely lactic acid buildup and sodium ions and is not required for muscle growth. However the side delts and tris seem to respond well to higher reps, maybe even biceps since they are pretty small muscles. Good luck growing anything with 50 reps on the leg press, most cheat on it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
a burn is good for the side delts tris etc like I said. However Progressive overload is the name of the game. You may have lifted heavy weight for 3 reps or did not program correctly, putting on strength as a beginner is a guaranteed assurance of size. The burn is merely lactic acid buildup and sodium ions and is not required for muscle growth. However the side delts and tris seem to respond well to higher reps, maybe even biceps since they are pretty small muscles. Good luck growing anything with 50 reps on the leg press, most cheat on it anyway.
I try to do between 8 - 12 reps for most things. I've been going to the gym for some months now so surely if i'm starting to feel a burn again after working out, then something is going right? I haven't felt it since the first week,

i grew the most when i started doing compound lifts for strength (4x4-6) and other lifts hypertrophy (3x10-12)
This is what I said in the post, setting strength goals is also extremely motivating. Where is the dopamine rush in doing lateral raises? How do you know you have improved? Higher reps should be an icing on the cake to training for strength. I guess my style is now termed as "powerbuilding" by some folks. Lots of people misrepresented and strawmanned me in the comments

I try to do between 8 - 12 reps for most things. I've been going to the gym for some months now so surely if i'm starting to feel a burn again after working out, then something is going right? I haven't felt it since the first week,
A burn is not a necessity for muscle growth, its like making egg nog you throw the whites away and it indicates you made eggnog but eggnog can be made by storing eggwhites in the fridge also, best indication of making eggnog (growing muscle) is eating eggnog( progressive overload )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
hahaha you invalidated whatever bs you said in the earlier sentences with bruh just take roids. If you have a good physique thats good for you but dont think thats some basis for knowing what you talk about. Powerlifters are not tiny lmao , youre just skewed by social media images of bodybuilders with dysmorphia who blast 10 different steroids every day.

" Muh injury bro". First off it is very much not a linear increase of risk to reward like you described. I explicitly stated that compounds should aim to be lower reps , not 1 rpm. There's a huge difference and higher volume work is more taxing on the CNS contrary to popular assumption and also more fatigue. You have no idea what you are talkin about, your prolly on roids anyway you meathead this is for nattys only
Ok, listen to this guy, he will make u goodlooking
trsut him

Nice but I'll still inject

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
Nice thread bhai:feelshah:

• Love it
You already found any exercise to train away massive nct?

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
stop overthinking tbh training for size and strength go hand in hand

But I agree with the premise of this post, you gotta sometimes use shitty form and just move heavy weight from point A to point B, that way you actually move more weight instead of being a pussy

Also take enough rest and don’t train for the pump and go back into sets when you are extremely tired

Just train to get big and strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Deleted member 15827
I do bodyweight with an app. I guess i'm good

Any tips for 20 yo who wants to start peds or roids? I can’t dm you

watch this

• +1
This is absolutely true, you should do linear strength progression OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift until you start to plateau, then switch to an intermediate program that adds or focuses on hypertrophy, ideally a 6 day PPL.

Focusing purely on strength is the fastest way to make gains, and to that end you may as well ride the linear progression out until you start to stall. Then it's up to you to either keep training strength or cash out completely for hypertrophy. Your hypertrophy potential will always be capped by your strength level though.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 15827