The biggest mistake ER made

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
He didn't survive his killing spree. Imagine if he was still alive, he would be getting boatloads of female letters begging to fuck, we all know about the famous serial killers with tons of groupies, I guarantee he would have more female attention than all of us combined.

Too bad he coulda ascended with dark triad status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, zeshama, Deleted member 15099 and 14 others
this is what women actually want, masculine chad
1631276916651-png.1309492

keep coping with twinks

@
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel can prove it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and oldcelloser
rotting for 40 years in a high security prison for some female letters ? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 15099, Tyronecell and 7 others
i always thought he should have done a jb rape spree and not kill a bunch of male nerds lol
Makes no sense. If I was gonna rope because I couldn't get laid and i'd alreday decided to rope, i'd bang a tone of ridiculously unattainble girls first.
There was a guy in the UK a while back who done that actually. Just snapped and raped a number of 14 year olds in the same day, literally just dragging them into his car, sometimes 2 at a time like a posessed man until he was eventually caught that day I think. He didn't really care. His fullfilled his plan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 9 others
In some prison you are allowed to see your girlfriend for several hours a week, you can even have a child with the women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Kakarotto, Deleted member and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Kakarotto, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
i always thought he should have done a jb rape spree and not kill a bunch of male nerds lol
Makes no sense. If I was gonna rope because I couldn't get laid and i'd alreday decided to rope, i'd bang a tone of ridiculously unattainble girls first.
There was a guy in the UK a while back who done that actually. Just snapped and raped a number of 14 year olds in the same day until he was eventually caught that day I think. He didn't really care. His fullfilled his plan
high t high iq unlike the :bluepill: low t manlet fag that shit bag ER was
He didn't survive his killing spree. Imagine if he was still alive, he would be getting boatloads of female letters begging to fuck, we all know about the famous serial killers with tons of groupies, I guarantee he would have more female attention than all of us combined.

Too bad he coulda ascended with dark triad status.
wrong; dark triad only works if you're Chadlite at least, its generally a shit cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
There was a guy in the UK a while back who done that actually. Just snapped and raped a number of 14 year olds in the same day until he was eventually caught that day I think. He didn't really care. His fullfilled his plan
Elliot rodger was a 5’7 autistic weak framecel, im sure some women couldve defended and beat him in a fight. He didnt look like the type of guy who could rape women effortlessly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
didn't er rope though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
Elliot rodger was a 5’7 autistic weak framecel, im sure some some time women couldve defended and beat him in a fight. He didnt look like the type of guy who could rape wimen effortlessly
dunno man. If he was motivated it should still be the easiest thing in the world! I used to watch 'crimewatch' in the UK and they interviewed victims and stuff and they were just petrified statues when confronted at night by a guy with a knife. Literally froze. Even a dweeb like elliott roger. Some 15 year old cheerleader WILL submit to him in that situation. Make no mistake

Attachments

• 1418006293108.gif
    1418006293108.gif
    2 MB · Views: 98
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Elliot rodger was a 5’7 autistic weak framecel, im sure some women couldve defended and beat him in a fight. He didnt look like the type of guy who could rape wimen effortlessly
if only he was 5'9 wide framed stallone

• +1
  • JFL
There was a guy in the UK a while back who done that actually. Just snapped and raped a number of 14 year olds in the same day, literally just dragging them into his car, sometimes 2 at a time like a posessed man until he was eventually caught that day I think. He didn't really care. His fullfilled his plan
What a hero to take examples of:feelspanties:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and WontStopNorwooding
His biggest mistake was not killing his parents as well. Should have removed those scum for bringing him in to the world.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member
His biggest mistake was not killing his parents as well. Should have removed those scum for bringing him in to the world.
Like most spree killers, he probably would have had he lived with them at the time.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I dont know who this man is and I dont have any affiliation with him whatsoever.

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel and subhuman incel
As an incel, you either rot in your bedroom or a prison. Pick your poison.

• +1
cope. Just go ER bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
The biggest mistake ER made was not SEAmaxxing and then coming back to California with new confidence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and Tyronecell