the biggest mistake I made was pursuing male hobbies and interest. part 1.

R

Ronnie

Master
now ofc there are some male hobbies out there that are extremely high IQ and beneficial but the vast majority I consider to be failo.

I’ll start with the stuff that I tried getting into bc it felt like every man should know but I ended up sucking at and it never made any sense

cars

learning to be a car guy is useless and bs. cars now a days are way too complex and expensive for you to work on them or understand what’s really going on. If you buy 100k mercedes it be retarded to void the warranty by doing mods on it. It would also be dumb to do any maintenance/repairs as you would lower the value extremely by DYI. It doesn’t make any sense doing you own oil change and saving 60 bucks if you lose 10k in resale value.

I’d also would like to talk about manuals and performance cars. Manuals just make driving way more complicated and if you have a hot girl to your side you wouldn’t be able to grab on her thigh since you’re too busy doing shifts therefore massive failo. Performance cars are also retarded. Jfl if you’re paying tens of thousands or even millions for a quicker fraction of a second. You won’t ever touch that cars performance on street roads.

Guys that also use cars to flex to girls is dumb. First is that most girls suck at cars. Seriously a girl can’t tell the difference between a Toyota and Lambo (not exaggerating they are really that retarded) some girls may be slightly smart and know it’s expensive but have no clue on the actuall value and perhaps think something like a half million lambo is actually like 130k. The few girls that do like cars are absolutely ran thru and disgusting.

In general cars are cope but if you wanna impress a girl get something they would buy or something that gives you bad boy halo. For examples a lot of girls like Jeep for some odd reason. So maybe consider that. A hellcat gives black drug dealer energy so that’s a good buy too. A Tesla appeals to people girls that like the environment and shit. See where I’m going ? Brands like Mercedes and BMW have been whored out a ton (lots of people have them)so a lot girls aren’t really that impressed. But something like a G wagon or X6 they might like. If you have money to spare a lambo is always a somewhat decent choice.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
i typed all of that and not a single reply, it truly is over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, terrorblade, BrahminBoss and 6 others
i typed all of that and not a single reply, it truly is over
my friend... So sorry for ur loss

All been thru the same. for what its worth, I enjoyed and agree upon ur thread OP

no combustion for your face

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
wheres part 2

my friend... So sorry for ur loss

All been thru the same. for what its worth, I enjoyed and agree upon ur thread OP
thank you sir

now ofc there are some male hobbies out there that are extremely high IQ and beneficial but the vast majority I consider to be failo.

I’ll start with the stuff that I tried getting into bc it felt like every man should know but I ended up sucking at and it never made any sense

cars

learning to be a car guy is useless and bs. cars now a days are way too complex and expensive for you to work on them or understand what’s really going on. If you buy 100k mercedes it be retarded to void the warranty by doing mods on it. It would also be dumb to do any maintenance/repairs as you would lower the value extremely by DYI. It doesn’t make any sense doing you own oil change and saving 60 bucks if you lose 10k in resale value.

I’d also would like to talk about manuals and performance cars. Manuals just make driving way more complicated and if you have a hot girl to your side you wouldn’t be able to grab on her thigh since you’re too busy doing shifts therefore massive failo. Performance cars are also retarded. Jfl if you’re paying tens of thousands or even millions for a quicker fraction of a second. You won’t ever touch that cars performance on street roads.

Guys that also use cars to flex to girls is dumb. First is that most girls suck at cars. Seriously a girl can’t tell the difference between a Toyota and Lambo (not exaggerating they are really that retarded) some girls may be slightly smart and know it’s expensive but have no clue on the actuall value and perhaps think something like a half million lambo is actually like 130k. The few girls that do like cars are absolutely ran thru and disgusting.

In general cars are cope but if you wanna impress a girl get something they would buy or something that gives you bad boy halo. For examples a lot of girls like Jeep for some odd reason. So maybe consider that. A hellcat gives black drug dealer energy so that’s a good buy too. A Tesla appeals to people girls that like the environment and shit. See where I’m going ? Brands like Mercedes and BMW have been whored out a ton (lots of people have them)so a lot girls aren’t really that impressed. But something like a G wagon or X6 they might like. If you have money to spare a lambo is always a somewhat decent choice.
This shit sound like cope, cope for being too ugly to get pussy with a phone. Who Cold approaches women irl anymore?