THE BIGGEST PROJECT .ME WILL EVER SEE

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Boys. Today I am gonna lead this project, I want you to follow in my footsteps to.

For far to long we have been here, we know what to do yet we chose to stay here

Today at 15:30 UTC I will log out and not come back for as long as I can, I find this site a circlejerk, addictive and unproductive af.

Ive got my goals and chores to do so why am I LDARing everyday acting like a foid to get my +1? It's dumb.

Furthermore its inhibiting our social lives, ntness and not to mention hours we could be doing useful shit

Ive had enough ngl I'm sure many of you guys have too

I'll sign out, fix my looks, fix my life and ascend.

Now if I do it alone I've failed my mission to help the bros. So who's gonna leave with me?

We can ascend. The year is new we can do it, so let's stop rotting and get the fuck out of this autistic shit hole

Bros join me. If u want to leave and don't know what to do dm me and ill help u get a lost of maxxes

Boys copy and paste the threads that apply to you

We have no excuse, our parents and ancestors got laid and had social lives, we are shaming them by being couped up 24/7 in our rooms being autistic

Let's change things shall we?

@xefo69
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@FastBananaCEO
@Daw
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@deer
@RealLooksmaxxer
@spiderchad
@Rope'n'Roll
@Aaron1990
@aaronman5
@abbdullah31
@ABC
@abcd77
@Proex
@oatmeal
@thehealingfields
@Original
@WadlowMaxxing
@Hightwolf
@thecel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, chaddyboi66, warpsociety and 37 others
goodbye bro. Hope u ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8576, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
@her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan ban me lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: audreyen, nonserviam, OOGABOOGA and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 6723
u even tagged multiple greycels with less than 5 posts whose last seen is more than 3 months ago jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, audreyen, antiantifa and 3 others
u even tagged multiple greycels with less than 5 posts whose last seen is more than 3 months ago jfl
Jfl I was Mass tagging then I thought nah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Boys. Today I am gonna lead this project, I want you to follow in my footsteps to.

Today at 15:30 UTC I will log out and not come back for as long as I can, I find this site a circlejerk, addictive and unproductive af.

Ive got my goals and chores to do so why am I LDARing everyday acting like a foid to get my +1? It's dumb.

Furthermore its inhibiting our social lives, ntness and not to mention hours we could be doing useful shit

Now if I do it alone I've failed my mission to help the bros. So who's gonna leave with me?

We can ascend. The year is new we can do it, so let's stop rotting and get the fuck out of this autistic shit hole

Bros join me. If u want to leave and don't know what to do dm me and ill help u get a lost of maxxes

We have no excuse, our parents and ancestors got laid and had social lives, we are shaming them by being couped up 24/7 in our rooms being autistic

@xefo69
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@FastBananaCEO
@Daw
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@deer
@RealLooksmaxxer
@spiderchad
@Rope'n'Roll
@Aaron1990
@aaronman5
@abbdullah31
@ABC
@abcd77
@Proex
@oatmeal
@thehealingfields
@Original
@WadlowMaxxing
@Hightwolf
@thecel
see you tomorrow

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6892, 5'8manlet and 3 others
I always laugh at people blaming this forum for their lack of success in life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, W0KESTMOTHF, Dios and 12 others
I always laugh at people blaming this forum for their lack of success in life
It is I've been glued here to the forum since April and so have u that's why ut a virigin it's not ur looks its uh being an autistic incel. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
remember to not focus on material things only bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Sounds good tbh

Anyone who wants to talk to me
HTW#6700 on discord though im not very active

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and Lev Peshkov
xefo out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9699
I wanna get banned too tbh, I'll be back later
I've been rotting way too long jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
you are here forever

Bye bro I've done some warmup attempts and it was easy, I will finish once and for all

• So Sad

@xefo69
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@FastBananaCEO
@Daw
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@deer
@RealLooksmaxxer
@spiderchad
@Rope'n'Roll
@Aaron1990
@aaronman5
@abbdullah31
@ABC
@abcd77
@Proex
@oatmeal
@thehealingfields
@Original
@WadlowMaxxing
@Hightwolf
@thecel
good luck i guess.

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3 and Lev Peshkov
Best of luck, bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3 and Lev Peshkov
Good luck. Hopefully, you and others will ascend.

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3
Assuming you have anything going on in life at all, forums and IRC is a huge detriment. To any youngcels i suggest getting away from here before you wake up one day at 25-30 and realize it's too late and your social circle has already fallen apart due to your own neglect/rotting.
It's not a pleasant realization to have.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Wallenberg and JamesWilken3

@xefo69
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@FastBananaCEO
@Daw
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@deer
@RealLooksmaxxer
@spiderchad
@Rope'n'Roll
@Aaron1990
@aaronman5
@abbdullah31
@ABC
@abcd77
@Proex
@oatmeal
@thehealingfields
@Original
@WadlowMaxxing
@Hightwolf
@thecel

Goodbye broski, never knew you personally but your posts are awesome :love:

Assuming you have anything going on in life at all, forums and IRC is a huge detriment. To any youngcels i suggest getting away from here before you wake up one day at 25-30 and realize it's too late and your social circle has already fallen apart due to your own neglect/rotting.
It's not a pleasant realization to have.
Good point

Why users blame their lack of success on a shitposting forum?

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Lars
If i ask a ban i know i Will come back :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
they are finally leaving
it was about time

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why users blame their lack of success on a shitposting forum?
No one is blaming the forum. If you rot here, its your own fault.

I think what OP means is that the addictive design of the forum and a high degree of anonymity makes it easy to rot, Especially for introverted people who have lower social drive, often times forums or chats like these can be enough to stimulate their social needs at least until a certain breaking point, and by the time you reach that breaking point it's already too late.

It's simply not a good idea for a lot of guys to artificially satiate the little social drive they have .

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Good luck, see you tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
@Amnesia do your soft-maxxing thread so i can leave until i did my surgeries, you've found the fountain of youth and aren't sharing it's proceeds

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
no tag no care :feelsbadman:

22,000 posts JFL. Good luck OP. You don't need this place.

Lol I'm not dopamine deprived and weak will power having ass nigga that I need to get banned just to not rot here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Lets go boys.

@her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan BAN ME.

@xefo69
@Britishlooksmaxxer
@FastBananaCEO
@Daw
@Chad1212
@Copemaxxing
@deer
@RealLooksmaxxer
@spiderchad
@Rope'n'Roll
@Aaron1990