The biggest slayers ik are mixed race

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Not just talking about black mixed with white, im talking about Indian/paki and white as well. Complete moggers despite having subhuman parents. One of them hit the lottery, 6ft, 6psl, insane physique, the best footballer in our old school, extremely NT and gets A grades all the time without even studying. His dad is some subhuman Indian and his mum is a slightly above average white woman. Before I was blackpilled I knew that he mogged me at everything and I was just a loser compared to him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Looks234, turkproducer and 2 others
One of them hit the lottery, 6ft, 6psl, insane physique, the best footballer in our old school, extremely NT and gets A grades all the time without even studying.
That's me :feelsahh:

this forum is just losers circlejerking their races instead of actually doing smth with their life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, turkproducer and 4 others
Mixed race is kind of a gamble tbh. They either get the best features from their parents or the worst

Mixed race is kind of a gamble tbh. They either get the best features from their parents or the worst
They either are mogger like Meeks...
Or become like this green nigga

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 2403, Mr.cope and 3 others
Not just talking about black mixed with white, im talking about Indian/paki and white as well. Complete moggers despite having subhuman parents. One of them hit the lottery, 6ft, 6psl, insane physique, the best footballer in our old school, extremely NT and gets A grades all the time without even studying. His dad is some subhuman Indian and his mum is a slightly above average white woman. Before I was blackpilled I knew that he mogged me at everything and I was just a loser compared to him.
Ive been saying for time curry and white mix is absolutely unmoggable
You literally get the best of both worlds
Nice hair eyebrows eyelashes facial structure from curry side and colouring from white side

Another deleted user that wasn't Rupert :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back