The biggest transformation of all time (my last post)

Start roiding ASAP ASAP ASAP ASAP TO BECOME ULTIMATE SLAYER LIKE HOLY SHIT,WITH 15-20KG MOREE OF MUSCLES YOU COULD PICK UP ANY WOMEN YOU REALLY WANT IN CROATIA

i know one like this, he is like 115kg jacked, its like playing life with hacks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
If this is the biggest transformation of all time, then my dick is bigger than your whole arm. You just lost some weight and softmaxxed a bit, thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and IHateMyself
5 psl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
If this is the biggest transformation of all time, then my dick is bigger than your whole arm. You just lost some weight and softmaxxed a bit, thats it.
"a bit"

• +1
Never talked to u much but congrats, giga ascension and I think leaving site is a good idea

get your knowledge and get out or you’re gonna start acting like an amnesia robot clone

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
Never talked to u much but congrats, giga ascension and I think leaving site is a good idea

get your knowledge and get out or you’re gonna start acting like an amnesia robot clone
Thanks bro

imagine if he hadn't found looksmax.

good accension. took all the knowledge, actually worked on himself and now ditches before he turns full autist like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Amnesia and IHateMyself
1 more hour and I'm going offline

Good luck with everything dude, you improved greatly. All kidding aside not ALl women are whores and LTRs are more satisfying than "slaying" if u do kind a quality girl who is really into u and wants to LTR i would go for it

Short hairstyles are such a looksmin, I wish someone had told me that my entire teenage and early/mid 20's life

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Sny, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
Insane smv from height alone and face is also above average.

Sadly dick is also above average but looks comical at that height. Some 5'5 manlet could have 7+ inch dick. Imagen the naked mog

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Create a tiktok account, link it to your insta and make one of those “glow up” videos for clout maxxing, you are gonna get easy followers

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 11604
From fat, autistic giant to autistic giant. Biggest forum Chad so far.

• +1
pozdrav brt :feelsbadman:

• +1
Good luck with everything dude, you improved greatly. All kidding aside not ALl women are whores and LTRs are more satisfying than "slaying" if u do kind a quality girl who is really into u and wants to LTR i would go for it

Short hairstyles are such a looksmin, I wish someone had told me that my entire teenage and early/mid 20's life
Thanks chad

Create a tiktok account, link it to your insta and make one of those “glow up” videos for clout maxxing, you are gonna get easy followers
My friends would bully me, I'm not gl enough for tiktok and i have android :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

This is me exactly 2 years ago.

STATS:
Weight: 120-123kg
Height: 202-203cm
LTR: 1
PSL: 2.5-2.75

I WAS OBESE, I SLEPT 4-5 HOURS A DAY, PLAYED VIDEO GAMES 5-6 HOURS PER DAY WHILE BEING BASICALLY FULL ON LOOKSMINED 2.5PSL SUBHUMAN ABOMINATION

This is me now, I wouldn't say I'm happier at all but atleast I can look in the mirror

STATS:
Height: 207-208cm
Weight: 87-88.5kg
LTR: 4
PSL: 4.5-5

I know people will ask me this, no I didn't do any surgery.

THINGS I DID:
-Lost weight
-Slept 8-9 hours per day
-Drank 3-5L of water per day
-Minox for eyebrows and retinol for skin
-Mewing 24/7 (I don't know if it works)
-Avoiding sun and wearing sunscreen
-Cut down on sugar and ate more protein and vegetables

I am leaving this forum after today since its only making me autistic at this point

View attachment 1293805

*My dick went from 5.9 to 6.2 inches only from weight loss (stopped growing at 16), so lifefuel for fat dickcels I guess

it's impossible for u to have had 3 ltrs in 2 years jfl ltr literarly means LONG term relationship

mirin progress doe

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and Deleted
Ion know who you are but good job bro. Not as if you really need much at 208cm

How old are you? Don't leave, fellow tallcel.

87kg is gigaskinny as your size though. I'm 100kg and 6'7".

excellent work! have you noticed any differences in the way people treat you?

I read this thing where the more orgasms or intense an orgasm a girl has the more oxytocin she releases, so she'll get more hooked to chads who get her off. Have you noticed this with chicks you made orgasm more than others? Tagging @cvzvvc too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129

STATS:

I WAS OBESE, I SLEPT 4-5 HOURS A DAY, PLAYED VIDEO GAMES 5-6 HOURS PER DAY WHILE BEING BASICALLY FULL ON LOOKSMINED 2.5PSL SUBHUMAN ABOMINATION

This is me now, I wouldn't say I'm happier at all but atleast I can look in the mirror

STATS:

THINGS I DID:
-Lost weight
-Slept 8-9 hours per day

I am leaving this forum after today since its only making me autistic at this point

View attachment 1293805

*My dick went from 5.9 to 6.2 inches only from weight loss (stopped growing at 16), so lifefuel for fat dickcels I guess

Mirning, I plan to leave once I look good enough, since this site brings diminishing returns once you have reached a good enough looks threshold.

Bruh send a full body pic i wanna see the proclaimed 207cm

• +1
Reactions: Slasher
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 15305, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
Bruh send a full body pic i wanna see the proclaimed 207cm
@ilyess I'm Dating @realklay11 But She's Being Shy, Wanna Help Me Open Her Up For Sex?
yes-because-when-youre-in-love-you-are-shy-quote-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Fatcel = Volcel

Water. Shit thread.

• JFL

STATS:

STATS:

THINGS I DID:
-Lost weight
-Slept 8-9 hours per day

View attachment 1293805

Thought the first picture was your current at first. I was like - how is this an improvement? Then I saw the chadlite 80's lookin dude at the bottom. Then im like - oh yeah. I remember this guy.