The biggest White Pill is hope

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Harvard mouse drowning experiment:

In this study mice are placed in a container filled with water that is too high for them to escape. So the mice would struggle to stay afloat but eventually they would be unable to keep swimming and sink to the bottom causing them to drown.

In the first experiment the mice lasted an average of 15 minutes before drowning. The second experiment is where things get interesting they repeated the process except right at the last minute when the mice were sinking to the bottom the researchers saved the mice and gave them a day to rest.

The Insane Results of This...
You would expect the results to be pretty much identical or maybe a bit higher. But the results were insane the mice who were saved when put back into the water lasted an amazing 60 hours! That's about 240X longer on average. The mice were able to last so long because they truly believed if they could just last a bit longer they would be saved again. They pushed well beyond what was previously possible.

What this means for us...
People seriously underestimate how important it is to be hopeful. A person with hope who believes in something can do things well beyond what they should be able to do and in reverse a person with no hope will always be an underachiever in life. This is why I will never criticize things like religion or even borderline delusional ideals. The mouse study is depressing because we know the mice had no hope but in our own lives we are often hopeless about things that are not absolute. People complaining about not having a gf not having money being lonely ect but the chance is not 0. Its only over when you think it is over you can do more then you ever thought possible if you truly believe in yourself.

In later studies of the mices brain waves after they were saved showed the mice had the same neurons activated as humans have when they are praying or doing something religious/visualizing success

It's better to be borderline delusional about this topic then it is to be some depressed blackpiller:
Every person who has achieved anything of extreme significance is delusional on some level. Imagine being someone like Steve Jobs thinking you can change the world how delusional and arrogant. Imagine a kid who believes he can be a star athlete he is delusional and most likely won't even make it to the college level. But all these people even if they fail will accomplish more then negative people who think its out of touch. Its important to be real sometimes but if being blackpilled is bad enough that it makes you want to give up then just leave this site. This should inspire you to go forward and change in every way possible. Even if there is a 1 in a million chance you could be happy there is still a ray of light. Get the surgeries lift weights do all of that and believe you can be something if you aren't using this information to do that leave forever this place is worse for you then it benefits you.

TLDR: Hope is the most important thing humans have we have the ability to create our own hope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Moggie, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20056 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 11126
@MadVisionary @jaw_is_law @isis_Bleach

@uglymug2 @Fxdzcki

Last edited:
but if being blackpilled is bad enough that it makes you want to give up then just leave this site.
You can't ignore the black pill.
Black pill changes your way of thinking

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Daniel Plainview, fauxfox and 5 others
theres an old saying "ignorance is bliss"

I get that hope is important but its only important if its actually feasible

like if you hope to win the lottery does that mean you are gonna win the lottery? no
so therefore hope is mostly cope and I would rather accept my fate than live a life of lies

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
You can't ignore the black pill.
Black pill changes your way of thinking
Yeah I guess I more so meant so people are better off not being red pilled/blackpilled.

If you aren't taking advantage of the information

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
theres an old saying "ignorance is bliss"

I get that hope is important but its only important if its actually feasible

like if you hope to win the lottery does that mean you are gonna win the lottery? no
so therefore hope is mostly cope and I would rather accept my fate than live a life of lies
Its more so for you to even have a hope of doing significant things you need hope. If there is even a one in a million shot you could be happy I think you should try it although the lottery is stupid

• Hmm...
very cope the mice knew they would be saved from experience but being an incel is a lifetime of proof that it's over for u pal.
There are plenty of examples contrary to this they are rare but they still exist nonetheless. If you believe and try your chances aren't 0 if you give up they are

Another important factor is to have hope in something possible.
Most users won't be Chads, nor will they date Stacyes, so hoping this, is stupid and will only frustrate you.

It's similar to a kid wanting to be a rock star

• +1
:love::love: thank you for this post I will drown myself in hope and become hopeful and deluded :love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Another important factor is to have hope in something possible.
Most users won't be Chads, nor will they date Stacyes, so hoping this, is stupid and will only frustrate you.

It's similar to a kid wanting to be a rock star
Idk I meant more so if your goal is a 5/10 LTR duh not everyone is gonna be chad

• +1
Its more so for you to even have a hope of doing significant things you need hope. If there is even a one in a million shot you could be happy I think you should try it although the lottery is stupid
Chad doesent need hope. Chad could be depressed and hopeless and still get girlfriends. Hope is a survival mechanism. Its simply to prevent you from committing suicide. In reality

like from an evolutionary perspective, hope helped our ancestors ability to forage for food and shelters. and the people that just gave up and didnt have hope died so hope is a positively selected evolutionary trait that was important for the survival of the human species.

People who have a higher IQ have less hope because they see the world as it really is they see their situation like quicksand; the more you try to move and struggle the deeper you sink, and so they just keep still since there is no point of trying to escape. And the people with hope try to struggle and move from the quicksand and that just ends up with them in an even deeper hole of despair than they already are.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I think it's about balance and being realistic.

Having hope is good, but too much false hope will just leave you disappointed.

It's good to try, but you also need to know when to fold your cards and weigh if the cost and effort is really worth the odds of success for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Harvard mouse drowning experiment:
View attachment 1730533

In this study mice are placed in a container filled with water that is too high for them to escape. So the mice would struggle to stay afloat but eventually they would be unable to keep swimming and sink to the bottom causing them to drown.

In the first experiment the mice lasted an average of 15 minutes before drowning. The second experiment is where things get interesting they repeated the process except right at the last minute when the mice were sinking to the bottom the researchers saved the mice and gave them a day to rest.

The Insane Results of This...
You would expect the results to be pretty much identical or maybe a bit higher. But the results were insane the mice who were saved when put back into the water lasted an amazing 60 hours! That's about 240X longer on average. The mice were able to last so long because they truly believed if they could just last a bit longer they would be saved again. They pushed well beyond what was previously possible.

What this means for us...
People seriously underestimate how important it is to be hopeful. A person with hope who believes in something can do things well beyond what they should be able to do and in reverse a person with no hope will always be an underachiever in life. This is why I will never criticize things like religion or even borderline delusional ideals. The mouse study is depressing because we know the mice had no hope but in our own lives we are often hopeless about things that are not absolute. People complaining about not having a gf not having money being lonely ect but the chance is not 0. Its only over when you think it is over you can do more then you ever thought possible if you truly believe in yourself.

In later studies of the mices brain waves after they were saved showed the mice had the same neurons activated as humans have when they are praying or doing something religious/visualizing success

It's better to be borderline delusional about this topic then it is to be some depressed blackpiller:
Every person who has achieved anything of extreme significance is delusional on some level. Imagine being someone like Steve Jobs thinking you can change the world how delusional and arrogant. Imagine a kid who believes he can be a star athlete he is delusional and most likely won't even make it to the college level. But all these people even if they fail will accomplish more then negative people who think its out of touch. Its important to be real sometimes but if being blackpilled is bad enough that it makes you want to give up then just leave this site. This should inspire you to go forward and change in every way possible. Even if there is a 1 in a million chance you could be happy there is still a ray of light. Get the surgeries lift weights do all of that and believe you can be something if you aren't using this information to do that leave forever this place is worse for you then it benefits you.

TLDR: Hope is the most important thing humans have we have the ability to create our own hope
I just feel bad for the mice in that picture, I love animals and nature.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie, Richard_Hungwell and teriyaki chicken
I think it's about balance and being realistic.

Having hope is good, but too much false hope will just leave you disappointed.

It's good to try, but you also need to know when to fold your cards and weigh if the cost and effort is really worth the odds of success for you.
Having hope or none is a mindset. An African is happy when he gets food. His dreams are about having a steak meal

• +1
great thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126