The bimax before rhino dilemma

O

one job away

Kraken
I’m 22. The clock is ticking. I need bimax and rhino and I will ascend HAAARD. Rn I’m perma jutting, I got so used to it I don’t even realize it anymore and it looks good and not pancake weird. I just recently got in contact with a surgeon. I will have to get scans, planning, braces and so on. All this would take like 2 years until I’m done with jaw surgery. then I could get rhino. The thing is the bimax wouldn’t looksmax me cuz I perfected jutting and I would throw away prime time. I don’t want to wait at least 2 years until I can enjoy my life. Meanwhile the rhino would basically get me there in a few months. Obviously I would still have to perma jut but yeah. Biggest issue is the nose apparently changes a lot after jaw surgery. Has anyone input on the situation?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10615, mewcoper and 4 others
If your nose isnt a failo it doesnt stop you from slaying now...:y'all:

In other words: rhinoplasty wont boost your smv that much. Bimax neither cuz you are always jutting. It just safes you from the jutting. Im in the same Position :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, homo_faber, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
It's over u waited too long. U will always regret not having gone the full way. Jutting can't save your maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 10615, homo_faber and 3 others
If your nose isnt a failo it doesnt stop you from slaying now...:y'all:

In other words: rhinoplasty wont boost your smv that much. Bimax neither cuz you are always jutting. It just safes you from the jutting. Im in the same Position :y'all:
Nah bro. I recently discovered how to morph my side and it’s night and day. The front also insane difference with faceapp. Can I dm you later ? Maybe I’m copeing and it ain’t much of a change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
I’m 22. The clock is ticking. I need bimax and rhino and I will ascend HAAARD. Rn I’m perma jutting, I got so used to it I don’t even realize it anymore and it looks good and not pancake weird. I just recently got in contact with a surgeon. I will have to get scans, planning, braces and so on. All this would take like 2 years until I’m done with jaw surgery. then I could get rhino. The thing is the bimax wouldn’t looksmax me cuz I perfected jutting and I would throw away prime time. I don’t want to wait at least 2 years until I can enjoy my life. Meanwhile the rhino would basically get me there in a few months. Obviously I would still have to perma jut but yeah. Biggest issue is the nose apparently changes a lot after jaw surgery. Has anyone input on the situation?
Jaw surgery first then rhino bro. I’m actually in the same position, I’ve broken my nose and need to get it fixed, but the mouth breathing affected my jaws. I’ve had nose surgery booked for the last 2 years. Didn’t see my orthodontist till 3 months ago. He told me definitely postpone it till the jaw surgery is done. Think of the Jaws as the “House” and the nose as the “Roof”. Changing the house will change the roof.

I’ve just turned 23. Believe me you are still young. But regardless enjoy your life now but on the topic of surgery, jaw first then nose. Unless you have the money to do your nose twice

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, mewcoper, homo_faber and 3 others
Nah bro. I recently discovered how to morph my side and it’s night and day. The front also insane difference with faceapp. Can I dm you later ? Maybe I’m copeing and it ain’t much of a change
Get bimax bro just go to a foreign country to get it and stop caring about bite. There's such a thing as aesthetic jaw surgery where they don't do all the steps with braces and shit (waste of time) you're 22 the clock is ticking and rhino alone can't save most people

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and one job away
Unless you have the money to do your nose twice
Honestly not even this. Revision rhino is where u enter the territory of uncanny valley

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Jaw surgery first then rhino bro. I’m actually in the same position, I’ve broken my nose and need to get it fixed, but the mouth breathing affected my jaws. I’ve had nose surgery booked for the last 2 years. Didn’t see my orthodontist till 3 months ago. He told me definitely postpone it till the jaw surgery is done. Think of the Jaws as the “House” and the nose as the “Roof”. Changing the house will change the roof.

I’ve just turned 23. Believe me you are still young. But regardless enjoy your life now but on the topic of surgery, jaw first then nose. Unless you have the money to do your nose twice
I have the money. 2 years of enjoy live to the fullest is nothing compared to 10 grand or whatever a rhino costs. I’m just scared of my nose looking like an alien nose after 2 procedures

don't do the nose before bimax. At least if possible do it during the bimax (submental intubation)

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, homo_faber, .👽. and 2 others
don't do the nose before bimax. At least if possible do it during the bimax (submental intubation)
I would die. Imagine bimax recovery + a taped nose

Honestly not even this. Revision rhino is where u enter the territory of uncanny valley
Yeah bro I was just saying. Definitely don’t do nose twice. Thing is OP hasn’t said what exactly he needs done from both surgery’s

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Yeah bro I was just saying. Definitely don’t do nose twice. Thing is OP hasn’t said what exactly he needs done from both surgery’s
I don’t know. Consultation is soon

I have the money. 2 years of enjoy live to the fullest is nothing compared to 10 grand or whatever a rhino costs. I’m just scared of my nose looking like an alien nose after 2 procedures
Don’t get your nose done twice. Why is it you think you need both surgeries. Details of what you want done?

same situation.

what kind of a nose do you have? hooked noses seem to get fixed with bimax anyway

same situation.

what kind of a nose do you have? hooked noses seem to get fixed with bimax anyway
Hooked, bulbous, droopy and very large. It’s a nose you could slap on anybody and it would make them ugly

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Hooked, bulbous, droopy and very large. It’s a nose you could slap on anybody and it would make them ugly
Any breathing problems?

I’m guessing you want it straightened with more projection

Pm me if you want, I'll give my take

Despite the popular cope here bimax is no miracle ascension surgery, you'll probably end up disappointed with the results tbh

sure bro, show me morphs etc:y'all::)

• Love it
Damn man. In that case I think it’s best to wait until the Bimax is done, and use that time to softmax as much as you can (by gymmaxing, personalitymaxxing and making more money)

getting 2 rhinos (one before and after Bimax) occurred to me as well but don’t think it’s a good idea tbh. The more surgeries the higher the chance of uncanny valley, and especially with the nose you really don’t want to take any chances

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and one job away

Get both together, whats the problem? Surgeons combine the two at one, I'm doing that.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Get both together, whats the problem? Surgeons combine the two at one, I'm doing that.
dont you throw up blood through your nose after bimax?

Despite the popular cope here bimax is no miracle ascension surgery, you'll probably end up disappointed with the results tbh
with the right surgeon it is

• JFL
Reactions: wannabenormie
....no

It would be best you watch some patient journeys on their bimax and what they went through. Lots can be found on youtube.

This guys channel is filled with bimax + rhino operations.

thanks. but i was mentally preparing for the worst haha. i would even ennjoy throwing up through my nose, nearly chocking on my own blood, knowing after that my life will be so much better. those are the horror storys i always read on reddit n stuff and i would gladly take that

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Gaia262
Well, I guess Jutting=Lefort 3 now 😂

jutting probably makes you look like a weirdo unless you have an overbite.

get jaw surgery, then rhino.

• +1
And who would this "right surgeon" be?
one of the best would be raffaini. his results are astonishing. there are more but you can look him up. the results speak for themselve

one of the best would be raffaini. his results are astonishing. there are more but you can look him up. the results speak for themselve
Any results from him that are not 20 years old?

Any results from him that are not 20 years old?
mh idk. i didnt do any major research on him specificly. but i have some surgeons in mind im not gonna name yet. maybe someday. also if you dont believe in it thats fine. i will do it 100%. its only a matter of what first.

I’m in the same exact situation. Plan on doing jaw surgery in 6 months than rhino. But my nose is such a failo I want to do rhino first even though I should wait. I was wondering if I could get a temporary nose job (filler) to see how I would look with it and when it goes back to normal I get a rhinoplasty.

• +1
Jutting doesn't fully simulate bimax because the advancement of your maxilla will also reduce your scleral show, turn the tip of thr nose slightly upwards, define your cheekbones more and give a fuller upper lip.

As for surgical options it depends on whether your insurance covers it or not. If not I'd go straight to a maxfac who does bimax for purely aesthetic reasons and then get invisaligns after tl fix the bite, provided you do not suffer from a malocclusion such as crossbite, deep bite or open bite.

My advice: Get bimax done ASAP with braces AFTER and then wait for 6 months to judge whether you still need the rhino. I know of maxfacs in Switzerland and Germany who have a maximum of 2 months waiting time and do bimax for 25k so you could be fully recovered by the end of august if you really go for it.

• Woah
Jutting doesn't fully simulate bimax because the advancement of your maxilla will also reduce your scleral show, turn the tip of thr nose slightly upwards, define your cheekbones more and give a fuller upper lip.

As for surgical options it depends on whether your insurance covers it or not. If not I'd go straight to a maxfac who does bimax for purely aesthetic reasons and then get invisaligns after tl fix the bite, provided you do not suffer from a malocclusion such as crossbite, deep bite or open bite.

My advice: Get bimax done ASAP with braces AFTER and then wait for 6 months to judge whether you still need the rhino. I know of maxfacs in Switzerland and Germany who have a maximum of 2 months waiting time and do bimax for 25k so you could be fully recovered by the end of august if you really go for it.
Thanks for the information. Would be great if you would pm me the doctors. I doubt I would go for them cuz i already contacted a doc and I rather go safe, rather than quickest especially since it’s about my face. I also have weird bite(which is the reason why my jut looks so good) but all orthodontists said it’s fine.