The biological effects of a pulsed electrostatic field with specific reference to hair (baldcel GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 3526

Kraken
This comparative, controlled study demonstrates the positive biologic effect on hair regrowth of a pulsed electrical field administered according to a regularized treatment schedule over 36 weeks. Mean hair count comparisons within the groups significantly favor the treatment group, which exhibited a 66.1% hair count increase over baseline. The control group increase over baseline was 25.6%. It is notable also that 29 of the 30 treatment subjects (96.7%) exhibited regrowth or no further hair loss. The process is without side effects and untoward reactions. The rationale of this phenomenon is unclear but is considered to be due to an electrophysiologic effect on the quiescent hair follicle, similar to that documented with respect to bone fracture and soft tissue repair enhancement. The electrical pulse may cause increased cell mitosis through calcium influx, involving both the hair follicle sheath and dermal papilla cells.
1990 Jul-Aug;2

Once a week, 50 balding men sat for 12 minutes under a device that resembled a beauty salon hairdryer. Inside the hood were four pairs of positively and negatively charged electrodes – powered by a 12-volt battery – positioned between 1 and 5 centimetres from the person’s head. When the machine was turned on, no current flowed,as it would in an electromagnetic field; instead, the person’s scalp was bathed in an electric field.

The researchers gave active treatment to 30 of the men; the other 20 in the group did not experience the electric field.

The researchers monitored progress by counting the number of hairs in test patches on the temple and crown of each man before therapy began and after 12, 24 and 36 weeks. Of the 30 men who received the therapy, 29 had stopped losing hair by the end of the 36 week blind-trial. On average the men gained two-thirds more hair than they had at the start of the trial.
22 September 1990

Scientits are working on making a hat which passes these electric pulses to the scalp
baseball-hat-002.jpg

An electric patch makes hairless mice grow fur and may reverse balding in men when fitted inside a specially designed baseball cap.

Stimulating the scalp with electric pulses has also been shown to restore hair growth. However, it isn’t a very practical treatment because it involves being hooked up to a machine or battery pack for several hours a day.

To overcome this hurdle, Xudong Wang at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his colleagues have developed a wireless patch that sticks to the scalp and generates electric pulses by harnessing energy from random body movements.

When the flexible patch was attached to the backs of rats,
their movements caused it to bend and stretch, activating the triboelectric effect. The resulting electric pulses stimulated faster hair re-growth in shaved rats compared with minoxidil lotion and inert saline solution.

Next, Wang’s team tested the patch on mice that were hairless because of a genetic deficiency in hair growth factors. After nine days, 2-millimetre-long fur grew on their skin under the patch, whereas only 1-millimetre-long hair grew on adjacent skin areas treated with minoxidil and saline solution. Hair density was also three times greater for the patch-treated areas than those treated with minoxidil and saline.

mouse-before-and-after-002.png.png

Studying the skin of the mice under a microscope revealed that the patch seemed to work by stimulating the release of natural chemicals that encourage hair growth such as keratinocyte growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor.

However, the hat will only work in men who are currently losing their hair or have recently become bald

19 September 2019

Major Credit to this guy.Found about all of this from this guy.He linked it all in his video

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: giving120everyday, Deleted member 1973, Mediocre Normalfag and 5 others
Lifefuel for baldcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
nice discovery but honestly fuck the government and scientists for not making the release for balding public and cheap. we can go to the fucking moon and send machines to outer space yet we can’t find a way to keep the hair on our heads from falling out.

jfl at the elites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Alexanderr
nice discovery but honestly fuck the government and scientists for not making the release for balding public and cheap. we can go to the fucking moon and send machines to outer space yet we can’t find a way to keep the hair on our heads from falling out.

jfl at the elites.
clown world
if women were balding
they would've already found a cure
pussy runs the world

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Dogs
clown world
if women were balding
pussy runs the world
yup. they control the dating world, the consumerism, the literal next generations.

gg

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
What the fuck even is baldness that we cure it by firing lasers and electricity and shit at our fucking heads JFL

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
Once my you-know-what is back to normal I am focusing 100% on hairline maxxing that shit is legit!

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and RAITEIII
Yo can I buy this shit right now where do I buy this how much or when?
clown world
if women were balding
pussy runs the world
It would be such a fucking big deal we would never hear the end of baldness if women were balding

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
Yo can I buy this shit right now where do I buy this how much or when?
it needs to pass safety tests and etc

Some smart shit

i am gonna make a device by which i can apply small amount of voltage to my scalp
dont know how long would it take or the hat to come out

@Lorsss this should get pinned

There has to be a DIY guide for this somewhere..

Any resident scholars have an opinion on the legitimacy of this?

Seems too good to be true like all the other hair treatments that come and go. I am pretty sure a field that far away emitted from a 12V battery wouldn't be able to penetrate the skull ,so I doubt it has any serious side effects at least.

@tincelw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3526
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong
There has to be a DIY guide for this somewhere..

Any resident scholars have an opinion on the legitimacy of this?

Seems too good to be true like all the other hair treatments that come and go. I am pretty sure a field that far away emitted from a 12V battery wouldn't be able to penetrate the skull ,so I doubt it has any serious side effects at least.

@tincelw
Without reading too much into it I could see it either stimulating follicles directly or drawing blood to the scalp or both

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Deleted member 3526
Electromagnetic mathmathic nuclear emiting field magnetic mathmatics axis of flux electronics revolution [ISPOILER]hat[/ISPOILER]