The black book of growing-height after puberty requested by Manlet mogger @Übermogger & others.

hoping this wont plant 40 different malware and spyware worms on my pc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Sondern and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Can someone post it?

@Übermogger

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
seems like extreme cope tho. From just skimming it the author claims 6 inches of growth (5'6 to 5'11) without any surgery. yeah, 6 inches in her dreams

Attachments

• GROW TALLER 3RD EDITION FINAL PDF VERSION.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales and SoonToAscend
hoping this wont plant 40 different malware and spyware worms on my pc
I was Maria Adela boyfriend in Naples but due to heavy sanctions we can’t no longer plant malware since feb 24.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Ceo of cope
What also makes this fishy is, why would a woman want to grow height? espec from 5'6 to 5'11. At best this keeps her appeal the same. Maybe she did it for sport or smthing, but i doubt the growth is even across your entire skeleton so i dont see why you would want this as a man. You'd look like a manlet on stilts.

yeah honestly adding 1 or 2 inches to just your legs would be great if it was possible. Would help me get to avg dutch height of 6'1.

yeah honestly adding 1 or 2 inches to just your legs would be great if it was possible. Would help me get to avg dutch height of 6'1.
Yeah I'm not very optimistic but I'm going to read it asap. Imagine it fucking worked. 2 inches would put me to roughly 6'1 as well, would be very happy with that...

Obviously it won't work

Yeah I'm not very optimistic but I'm going to read it asap. Imagine it fucking worked. 2 inches would put me to roughly 6'1 as well, would be very happy with that...

Obviously it won't work
no height for being mogged by the chang in your avi. Bet he lives in your head rent free every day (he does in mine)

• JFL
Reactions: htnambition

Obviously it won't work
did u read it? Whats it say?

• +1
seems like extreme cope tho. From just skimming it the author claims 6 inches of growth (5'6 to 5'11) without any surgery. yeah, 6 inches in her dreams
ok nvm looks like cope. :lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Is it worth to download it and risk infecting my computer or is it extreme cope?

Is it worth to download it and risk infecting my computer or is it extreme cope?
extreme cope. But if you still want to read it just use my attachment

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
OK just from the title I can say it's cope

over for people without genetic-induced aromatase deficiency

no height for being mogged by the chang in your avi. Bet he lives in your head rent free every day (he does in mine)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro imagine looking as good as him with no hair. Invisible to women though I bet

Dennis Raney...that's this guy yeah?

TLDR do the boilerplate stretch, protein, calcium, sprinting + cycle on a stationary bike with the seat raised very high. This supposedly causes your legs to remodel and you can gain a few inches over 2-3 years

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro imagine looking as good as him with no hair. Invisible to women though I bet
yeah i saw him in another pic and his collagen and harmony looked way worse. Still mogs every sfcel on this forum to chinese concentration camps and back.

Dennis Raney...that's this guy yeah?

TLDR do the boilerplate stretch, protein, calcium, sprinting + cycle on a stationary bike with the seat raised very high. This supposedly causes your legs to remodel and you can gain a few inches over 2-3 years
if this is legit then this also sorta proves stuff like mewing and facepulling because theh facial bones are way smaller and have more surtures than your shin and tibia, which apparently can be remodeled like that in just a few years if this isnt one giant cope/tales