The BLACK pill proves WHITE privileged is real

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
You can’t be white saying white privilege doesn’t exist while being black pill. If you’re black pilled you already know the positive effects being white has socially and psychologically. This applies to both white men and white women.

The effects the European phenotype has on your life as well as on an intelligence level just being white means you have a higher IQ on average than the average black person and most races which provides many privilege including the privilege of being born in a more advanced culture and society because of you have a high IQ building civilisations more advanced than others is inevitable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, VolcelFTW, wishIwasSalludon and 11 others
ethnicel ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, lemonnz, sexchat and 12 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and !MagicMan777
Let them tell it and they’ll tell you they’re oppressed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and yeeyeeslayer
You can’t be white saying white privilege doesn’t exist while being black pill. If you’re black pilled you already know the positive effects being white has socially and psychologically. This applies to both white men and white women.

The effects the European phenotype has on your life as well as on an intelligence level just being white means you have a higher IQ on average than the average black person and most races which provides many privilege including the privilege of being born in a more advanced culture and society because of you have a high IQ building civilisations more advanced than others is inevitable.
water is wet

What about BBC privilege?

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test

All lies. The majority of black folks have been suppressed for so long, they became retarded and paranoid and believe everyone's out to get them.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

Asian has highest IQ, Most Biggest Technologies comes from there. Also Blacks are Best Athletes in almost all sports

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sudanguy and 1 other person
All lies. The majority of black folks have been suppressed for so long, they became retarded and paranoid and believe everyone's out to get them.
Not cope. The average European phenotype has has privileges and is considered to look better by humans. White people also have a higher IQ than black people which is all genetics and that in itself is a privilege that has a lot of good effects on an individual level and societal level like creating advanced civilisations and cultures

• JFL
Reactions: The Heartless and mayo mogger

Keep yapping for caucasian skull moggers

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not cope. The average European phenotype has has privileges and is considered to look better by humans. White people also have a higher IQ than black people which is all genetics and that in itself is a privilege that has a lot of good effects on an individual level and societal level like creating advanced civilisations and cultures
Mogged by indians

Inbh4 : posts some google iq stat indian population which is literate , iq mogs

• +1
Asian has highest IQ, Most Biggest Technologies comes from there. Also Blacks are Best Athletes in almost all sports
Asians don’t have the highest IQ. They only based it on urban areas not Asians in rural areas. And even if they did, looks carries mroe privileges than IQ. You’re denying black pill and racial realism if you think European phenotype is not seen as more attractive on average and doesn’t have a lot of privileges and positive social and psychological effects for the individual.

Keep yapping for caucasian skull moggers
Caucasian skull means nothing i’m talking about european Caucasian skull specifically. Indians have Caucasian skull and look ugly asf even when they are white skin they still have the gross Indian look like they smell that makes me want to vomit when I look at them. There are different kinds of Caucasoid skulls and Indians do NOT have the kind I’m talking about.

Caucasian skull means nothing i’m talking about european Caucasian skull specifically. Indians have Caucasian skull and look ugly asf even when they are white skin they still have the gross Indian look like they smell that makes me want to vomit when I look at them. There are different kinds of Caucasoid skulls and Indians do NOT have the kind I’m talking about.
Dnrd , indians have partially caucasian skulls mixed with mongoloid , fully caucasian skulled indians mog hard and are med passing
EG: salludon, sendhil , moose ali khan

• Love it
Shitskin realizes the Racepill in action lol

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
U forgot how much better white families treat each other

ethnicel ramblings

• Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
It’s not a realisation… everyone who is black pilled knows you curry cow shitskin. I’m just saying it proves white privilege coz I’ve seen some people here saying white privilege isn’t a thing all while calling themselves black pilled. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

U forgot how much better white families treat each other
I don’t think that is genetic—
It’s social. Black people behaved differently in 80s I think and more stable with nuclear families.

It’s not a realisation… everyone who is black pilled knows you curry cow shitskin. I’m just saying it proves white privilege coz I’ve seen some people here saying white privilege isn’t a thing all while calling themselves black pilled. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
I’m not Indian lol
I don’t think that is genetic—
It’s social. Black people behaved differently in 80s I think and more stable with nuclear families.
Blame it on the CIA

Asians don’t have the highest IQ. They only based it on urban areas not Asians in rural areas. And even if they did, looks carries mroe privileges than IQ. You’re denying black pill and racial realism if you think European phenotype is not seen as more attractive on average and doesn’t have a lot of privileges and positive social and psychological effects for the individual.
JBW is delusional Cope. It's just European beauty is portrayed everywhere in Hollywood, Tv, literally everywhere, and Europeans are just taller on average but only Northern Europeans. Second Best Technologies in the World are made by Asians, why white don't do it? And every race can be beautiful if they have good bone structure. White Privellige is very Delusional AF, I'm white myself

JBW is delusional Cope. It's just European beauty is portrayed everywhere in Hollywood, Tv, literally everywhere, and Europeans are just taller on average but only Northern Europeans. Second Best Technologies in the World are made by Asians, why white don't do it? And every race can be beautiful if they have good bone structure. White Privellige is very Delusional AF, I'm white myself

Humans are a retarded specie. Before K pop no female was obsessed about Korean males, now all of a sudden they're all fawning over them. Never underestimate the stupidity of human beings.

I like some Arab women and I know jack shit about Arabs.

This place is like 60% white lol

That's what i'm saying
Goofy white folk actively want to be subhuman sheesh

white privilege is real, there's something innately superior about white genetics. but subhuman leftist morons can't accept that, so their bluepilled definition of white privilege is focused on muh systemic racism, muh white people keeping us down. no one's keeping you down other than your genetics

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
yea only to the 1 in a million people who will do anything with that "higher" IQ. If you are an average white person you are not creating advanced civilizations (you wrote that wrong btw retard) anytime soon.

yea only to the 1 in a million people who will do anything with that "higher" IQ. If you are an average white person you are not creating advanced civilizations (you wrote that wrong btw retard) anytime soon.
absolute cope. civilizations are built by the many. newton and einstein class humans aren't even that important for society in the grand scheme. it's more important to have a large number of competent people with proper specialization. ie no egalitarian idiocy of putting people into roles they aren't suited for.

absolute cope. civilizations are built by the many. newton and einstein class humans aren't even that important for society in the grand scheme. it's more important to have a large number of competent people with proper specialization. ie no egalitarian idiocy of putting people into roles they aren't suited for.
lmao where in the world is that going to work? people aren't ants they don't think like that regardless if you are smarter on average

white privilege is real, there's something innately superior about white genetics. but subhuman leftist morons can't accept that, so their bluepilled definition of white privilege is focused on muh systemic racism, muh white people keeping us down. no one's keeping you down other than your genetics
Peopel daid the same about Arabs 1k years ago and about the mongols 700 years ago

Point is this shit ebbs and flows. 100 yrs from now Cumskins may be left wishing they were gooks

The race pill has been refuted by evolutionary biology. White privileged is a left wing conspiracy theory.

You couldn't be more wrong. The reason we have modern civilization and all of its wonders is down to a Englishman who's genius shall never be forgotten.

OP is white and using blackpill to mask his race realism thread.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

High IQ is cope it’s all looks. Whites have the best and most balanced features out of any race. They don’t have prognathism, wide noses, thick lips, short chins and trash eye areas like blacks, Monolid eyes like Asians, dogshit skulls like Somalians, and bad coloring + average features like Mexicans/Indians

thats the reason why the didnt have an alphabet, wheels, 2 story buildings before europeans arrived right?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
thats the reason why the didnt have an alphabet, wheels, 2 story buildings before europeans arrived right?
They were in no rush. But they knew what they could do. "We build tubes and attach them to planet Mars. We travel back and forth through the tubes. But not today! Not even tomorrow. But one day we will build the tubes."

High IQ is cope it’s all looks. Whites have the best and most balanced features out of any race. They don’t have prognathism, wide noses, thick lips, short chins and trash eye areas like blacks, Monolid eyes like Asians, dogshit skulls like Somalians, and bad coloring + average features like Mexicans/Indians
IQ is irrelevant lmao

Whites are the most beutiful objectively saying and that's why White-passing ethnics usually look better than other ethnics

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy