The black pill will never go mainstream.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
"It is a coping mechanism that I dream about, but it will not go mainstream in the way that many men desire. If the black pill becomes widely accepted and discovered by larger numbers of men, unfortunately, some men who are complacent in their current circumstances will double down on the system and become even more focused on self-improvement.

Secondly, even if they do accept the black pill, it may make them less likely to compete for status, leading to lower birth rates and overall decreased engagement with society due to feelings of hopelessness. Then there is the issue of government and social media censorship, which may attempt to suppress discussions related to the black pill.

Therefore, the black pill may never go mainstream in a way that leads to significant change for men. Instead, it may lead to a future where normie men increasingly rely on steroids from a young age to build muscle and enhance their looks, while women feel less pressure to conform to societal beauty standards.

"We'll never have a society of men who are as picky as women. Instead, if this knowledge ever becomes mainstream, it will be filtered out through the self-improvement rat race, where men are told they have to improve their looks while women stay the exact fucking same.

All the while, you're being compared to Chris Hemsworth or some supermodel, who with all the surgery in the world, you will never look like. Women will be saying you're finally experiencing what they experienced in the past, meanwhile, they themselves are never compared to a literal supermodel.

in before some 1 says "dnr" well I don't care this place is my therapy I'm instabanned on Reddit I get instabanned on discord I get instabanned on any other site than this that speaks volumes

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, AsGoodAsItGets and bishōnenmaxxer
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, klamus, Amexmaxx and 3 others
I read though I just wanted to annoy you

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Ctrl c + ctrl v

What do you even mean by black pill, lookism? Hypergamy? Something else?

4Inch4

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
"It is a coping mechanism that I dream about, but it will not go mainstream in the way that many men desire. If the black pill becomes widely accepted and discovered by larger numbers of men, unfortunately, some men who are complacent in their current circumstances will double down on the system and become even more focused on self-improvement.

Secondly, even if they do accept the black pill, it may make them less likely to compete for status, leading to lower birth rates and overall decreased engagement with society due to feelings of hopelessness. Then there is the issue of government and social media censorship, which may attempt to suppress discussions related to the black pill.

Therefore, the black pill may never go mainstream in a way that leads to significant change for men. Instead, it may lead to a future where normie men increasingly rely on steroids from a young age to build muscle and enhance their looks, while women feel less pressure to conform to societal beauty standards.

"We'll never have a society of men who are as picky as women. Instead, if this knowledge ever becomes mainstream, it will be filtered out through the self-improvement rat race, where men are told they have to improve their looks while women stay the exact fucking same.

All the while, you're being compared to Chris Hemsworth or some supermodel, who with all the surgery in the world, you will never look like. Women will be saying you're finally experiencing what they experienced in the past, meanwhile, they themselves are never compared to a literal supermodel.

in before some 1 says "dnr" well I don't care this place is my therapy I'm instabanned on Reddit I get instabanned on discord I get instabanned on any other site than this that speaks volumes
women wear makeup and straight women are 100x more likely to get plastic surgery/botox/filler than straight men, so yes they put more effort in, most men who put effort into their looks are retards who looksmin themself with male gaze cope
LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
If blackpill go mainstream, society will collapse due to all the sub five building our society roping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, illicit6, datboijj and 1 other person
The blackpill, aka appearance is very important, is actually a common sense since the dawn of civilization. But for virtue signaling purpose, everybody just accepts it and rarely talks about it.

All ancient civilizations have their own knowledge about physiognomy. And all girls are blackpilled since they were kids, that's why girls spend a lot of effort and time to learn about how to improve their appearance. Since kindergarten, one of the most common topics girls gossip about is people's appearance.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and klamus
women wear makeup and straight women are 100x more likely to get plastic surgery/botox/filler than straight men, so yes they put more effort in, most men who put effort into their looks are retards who looksmin themself with male gaze cope

LTN

Currently they put in more effort cause men think looks don't matter this is the blue pilled world view but these women never got with those some men they always do it to get Chad.

If men as a whole were more black pilled all the things I mentioned above would happen instead of men trying to change the system they would go full on cuckolds

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Informationcapitali
The blackpill, aka appearance is very important, is actually a common sense since the dawn of civilization. But it's so brutal so everybody just accepts it and rarely talks about it.

All ancient civilizations have their own knowledge about physiognomy. And all girls are blackpilled since they were kids, that's why girls spend a lot of effort and time to learn about how to improve their appearance. Since kindergarten, one of the most common topics girls gossip about is people's appearance.

That in itself is not the black pill that's the cock sucking copium variant of the black pill. The black pill is that attraction is fixed in the womb it is an innate trait and women benefit the most from the black pill.

I wish the black pilled applied equally why can't 5/10 whores equally desire a 5/10 man by 2030 45 percent of men are said to be single so the black pill is way more brutal than how phrase it

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and AsGoodAsItGets

Bro Ive just seen a video from the Hamza dude.

He's starting to get blackpilled.

Tens of other channels have poppped up.

Other than the bluepilled-blackpill channels like Qoves just like you mentioned later.

But yeah no way a majority of people will accept black pill as a core belief.

Women are never going to accept it.

There is definitely a fear though that more average men are going to look better, raising the threshold.

But not many men will even consider surgical height increase or facial restructuring because they will “ cope”.

aged like milk

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

Already is among gen alpha