The Black Wife Effect trend is so embarrassing.

Carv

Carv

Inactive
IMAGINE GOING OUTSIDE WITH YOUR FEMALE AND PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THAT TREND THAT'S EMBARRASSING HOLY FUCK.

BLACK WOMAN LUST FOR WHITE PEEN ONLINE LIKE CRAZY it's almost cringe and embarrassing to be seen with one now.

MY WOMAN ARE LEGIT LUSTING FOR WHITE MEN

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, nathan, HTN_Mentalcel and 13 others
We must genocide the white man.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mirrormogger, Costcosuperstore, The False Prophet and 1 other person
Bhai got unbanned, good to have you back

Yeah i did a self ban but who r u? no offense
No one lol, I just like to read the all the ban appeals. I think you were the one Jason refused to unban, or maybe that was someone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Carv and Deleted member 65752
IMAGINE GOING OUTSIDE WITH YOUR FEMALE AND PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THAT TREND THAT'S EMBARRASSING HOLY FUCK.

BLACK WOMAN LUST FOR WHITE PEEN ONLINE LIKE CRAZY it's almost cringe and embarrassing to be seen with one now.

Not really bro. Most go for their own race. It's outliers that go for opposite races. What is the black wife effect though?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HTN_Mentalcel, ChadL1te and 2 others
if you think people care or think about any of that stuff irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HTN_Mentalcel, Bushman and 9 others
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
if you think people care or think about anything of that stuff irl
this is honestly what makes most "non NT" people non NT, it's not being able to distinguish when and when not to talk about shit that happens online.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Costcosuperstore, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Not really bro. Most go for their own race. It's outliers that go for opposite races. What is the black wife effect though?
It's a trend on tiktok where basically black woman are bashing black men and dating other races then turning them into a black person via swag and haircut.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Pasta and lobster 💅💅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Carv
It's a trend on tiktok where basically black woman are bashing black men and dating other races then turning them into a black person via swag and haircut.
Why do they feel the need to transform a non black person into a "black person" why not just date black men if that's what they want?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Why do they feel the need to transform a non black person into a "black person" why not just date black men if that's what they want?
Because they hold resentment towards black men because we can actually date out successfully meanwhile they find low tier whites and other races where they do 50/50 and get treated like shit most times.

• +1
Because they hold resentment towards black men because we can actually date out successfully meanwhile they find low tier whites and other races where they do 50/50 and get treated like shit most times.
I mean tbh most of the times I see a black guy with a white girl the white girl is fat. If I see a white guy who is HTN who is dating a black girl, she is usually HQNP. Only subhuman whites lose their virginity to those fat shaneequa types because they can't actually date within their race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208, HTN_Mentalcel and Costcosuperstore
I'm a "Uncle Tom Ass Coon" for talking about issues in a the black community?

Where have i said hate black woman or pander to cumskins?
You need knock out white people for fun

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Costcosuperstore
I mean tbh most of the times I see a black guy with a white girl the white girl is fat. If I see a white guy who is HTN who is dating a black girl, she is usually HQNP. Only subhuman whites lose their virginity to those fat shaneequa types because they can't actually date within their race.
Nah when go to Manhattan I see black dudes with Black/Indian/Latina they are usually MTB-HTB.

• +1
Lol and ppl back in the day used to say black women are loyal to their men and don’t like whiteboys

My ass jfl, go on any tiktok where a MTN white guy hypes up black women and see all the top tier blk girls in the comments

They’re more white worshipping then black men

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and datboijj
But we mutts must replace the white man and the negro.
Lol you legit get ignored by Whites and Blacks. Nobody wants yah.

It's a whole island in DR with mutts that don't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Lol and ppl used to say black women are loyal to their men and don’t like whiteboys

My ass jfl, go on any tiktok where a MTN white guy hypes up black women and see all the top tier blk girls in the comments

Its jewish propaganda.

• JFL
Nah when go to Manhattan I see black dudes with Black/Indian/Latina they are usually MTB-HTB.
Yeah but white girls specifically seem to be all chunky. You haven't noticed this?

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Lol you legit get ignored by Whites and Blacks. Nobody wants yah.

It's a whole island in DR with mutts that don't do shit
Cope, we’re the superior race that’s backed up by the Jewish Elites.

Lol and ppl back in the day used to say black women are loyal to their men and don’t like whiteboys

I agree it's so nasty tbh.

Honestly if i found a black girl talking to dated white dudes she is only getting fucked.

• JFL
Yeah but white girls specifically seem to be all chunky. You haven't noticed this?
No i barely see white girls who are fat in Manhattan they are skinny and petite

• +1

These cumskins are taking our women…:trepidation:

ur new avatar is literally me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Carv
Nah that's stupid. We need to keep our women in check.
Mannn calm down nobody want them monkeys I promise u

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
I'm watching Monster right now it's so good legit stayed up to 5 am watching.

You do look like him. Can we procreate?
best anime ever

i bought a suit today and it’s literally johans outfit but a little lighter tan. might have to rock the black turtleneck with it like he does

• +1
I'm watching Monster right now it's so good legit stayed up to 5 am watching.

You do look like him. Can we procreate?
i’m also rewatching rn lol coincidentally. on ep 10

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
no one cares man its just ugly black roasties getting white men that couldn't pull white stacys :forcedsmile:

plus that trend is 10% actual couples and 90% black middle aged sheboons wishing it was them

• +1
Reactions: lifefuel, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
  • JFL

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Costcosuperstore
Nah white brah = no SMV with any female

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
Black women were only ever "loyal" to black men because they were the only ones who would deal with their nigger ass. Now that brainwashed white cucks are willing to date these horrid sheboons, they've jumped ship.

• +1
  • JFL
Meanwhile THEY are getting pumped and dumped.
By niggers meanwhile the white guy is a betabuxx cuck buying her pasta and lobster and cash apping her hundreds of dollars everyday

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
White woman or DEATH

• JFL

Who cares about some 2 PSL 210 pounds sheboons with their pinkoid hubbies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person