The blacked pill is the hardest pill to swallow.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It's ovER if you don't have a bbc are extremely ripped and are masculine to the peak the bbc pill was the hardest to swallow

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, rtssssy, Drugs and 2 others
good little cuck, keep worshipping black cocks you literal faggot.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 2587, Arkantos and 13 others

Dude i have seen the blacked pill in action the jbw as well but the first is the 1 i have seen the most

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Dude i have seen the blacked pill in action the jbw as well but the first is the 1 i have seen the most
fucking hell I can smell the estrogen musk through my monitor, again keep worshipping black dicks you sick excuse of a male.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
fucking hell I can smell the estrogen musk through my monitor, again keep worshipping black dicks you sick excuse of a male.

Not worshipping jack shit just pointing out facts blacks have it easier

• JFL
There is no bbc pill only good looking people pill. All goodlooking people slay regardless of race

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Arkantos, Effortless and 8 others
Blacks do have it easier ngl
easier than asians but not whites. If you're black its easy to score average and cute but you have to work harder for bad bitches

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton, HighTierNormie and TheMewingBBC
black's don't have it easier, ethnics just have it harder, if anything whites are at an advantage, they are the most attractive race.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and HighTierNormie
easier than asians but not whites. If you're black its easy to score average and cute but you have to work harder for bad bitches

I live in a predominately white area yet i still see blacks get women easily the bbc thing is true weather we like it or not

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, MrGlutton and Chadelite
black's don't have it easier, ethnics just have it harder, if anything whites are at an advantage, they are the most attractive race.

Show me proof whites are at an advantage cause i can see the blacked pill rising the jbw only works in gook countries jbb works in european countries over if your not a bbc

Meme

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE BBC

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2969
yeah the bbc is hard to swallow cause it's long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Arkantos and HighTierNormie
Bbcdedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
You sound like a cuck

It's to brutal the bbc pill to swallow cause no one likes to admit the glaring ovious truth blacks are slaying more than people think most incels which are also black happen to also be high inhib correlation ? possible
curries are the lowest inhib race to walk the earth but def dont slay

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
curries are the lowest inhib race to walk the earth but def dont slay

What are curries known for by the media ? dirty smelly and ugly what are whites known for bbc and pure masculinity you if curries got the BCC halo we would be slaying sterotypes and attitudes influnce what women find attractive
You sound like a cuck

Keep denying the truth pills

What are curries known for by the media ? dirty smelly and ugly what are whites known for bbc and pure masculinity you if curries got the BCC halo we would be slaying sterotypes and attitudes influnce what women find attractive

Keep denying the truth pills
BBC is jewish propaganda,
what do you think the average curry has in terms of dick size?

BBC is jewish propaganda,
what do you think the average curry has in terms of dick size?

4 inches it's ovER but if we could get the bbc halo we would be slaying more curries are more low inhib than i could ever think off

4 inches it's ovER but if we could get the bbc halo we would be slaying more curries are more low inhib than i could ever think off
yikes, try penis extenders and jelqing they actually work if you wear them for 6 hours a day for 8 months you'd get an inch

yikes, try penis extenders and jelqing they actually work if you wear them for 6 hours a day for 8 months you'd get an inch

It's ovER tbh and imagine we got to compare with jbw and bbc it's ovER

@dicklet4incher I found someone else to worship black dick with you :feelsyay:

@dicklet4incher I found someone else to worship black dick with you :feelsyay:
BBC pill is brutal ngl, but i have come to a realization that its better to be like a big dick johnny sins more like a big dick black man

mr norwood unironically showed me the way, Big dick+white+balding head = life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
BBC pill is brutal ngl, but i have come to a realization that its better to be like a big dick johnny sins more like a big dick black man

mr norwood unironically showed me the way, Big dick+white+balding head = life
I always knew Johnny Sins was a bro
@Ritalincel try pulling johnny sins game :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
I always knew Johnny Sins was a bro
@Ritalincel try pulling johnny sins game :feelsyay:

Good luck bro i did not read a single fucking think you put ngl cause i got you on ignore just telling you that know for future reference

Good luck bro i did not read a single fucking think you put ngl cause i got you on ignore just telling you that know for future reference
:feelskek:

The BBC pill looks like this

large-pill.jpg

• Love it
disgusting faggot, keep sucking black dick you pathetic worm

disgusting faggot, keep sucking black dick you pathetic worm

Pointing out facts is not sucking dick ffs your blue pills disgust me spoil me the superiority swine