The blackpill and redpill altercate during a person's lifetime

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
0-5 years old = people are blackpilled all the way; kids are more likely to play with beautiful kids rather than ugly ones and babies cry when looking at subhumans, it is what it is.

5-11 years old = the redpill starts to take more of a presence; having toys holds a greater importance than having looks and kids will socialize a lot by that age.

12-18 years old = (pre-)teens are redpilled af; having a social circle is everything at that age and most of the "slayers" are tall-ish athletic MTN/HTNs with some kind of status.

19-26 years old = the blackpill starts to be really important again; college students are still graduating so foids don't expect them to be beatbuxxers and both sexes peak at that age too.

27-35 years old = a mix between the blackpill and redpill again; some foids start hitting the wall, men don't look as good as they used to look at their prime, society expects you to have a stable job at that age and most adults are already in LTRs (or at least have been in LTRs in the past).

36-100 years old = redpill all the way; both men and women are undeniably post-prime, over if you don't have a job by then, slaying is simply not a thing anymore for 99,9% of males by that age and most women only care about finding a provider.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Just4Beast, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Another low IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Another low IQ post
It's quite low iq to call a post low iq while not showing any proof against the points that were made in it :Comfy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
It's quite low iq to call a post low iq while not showing any proof against the points that were made in it :Comfy:
Full of crappy generalizations, masculine men like Gandy look better after 25. You confuse prettyboys with men
27-35 years old = a mix between the blackpill and redpill again; some foids start hitting the wall, men don't look as good as they used to look at their prime, society expects you to have a stable job at that age and most adults are already in LTRs by that age (or at least have been in LTRs in the past).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Full of crappy generalizations, masculine men like Gandy look better after 25. You confuse prettyboys with men
It's a general consensus that men peak by their 20s :ogre: Gandy is the exception to the rule, not the other way around (aside from that, pretty boys, like Chico, have more appeal to prime girls than gandycels)

It's a general consensus that men peak by their 20s :ogre: Gandy is the exception to the rule, not the other way around (aside from that, pretty boys, like Chico, have more appeal to prime girls than gandycels)
Consensus by who? Lol. Besides, there's a difference between peaking early twenties vs late twenties. Brad Pitt is another example. I can keep going.

it's always blackpill nigga. 60 yo chad with head full of hair and ripped body fucks your used up whore of a wife. same for HS, no good social circle if you look like a subhuman. the threshold just gets higher in college because subhumans often stop at hs

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and Danish_Retard
it's always blackpill nigga. 60 yo chad with head full of hair and ripped body fucks your used up whore of a wife. same for HS, no good social circle if you look like a subhuman. the threshold just gets higher in college because subhumans often stop at hs
36-100 years old = slaying is simply not a thing anymore for 99,9% of males by that age
60 yo chad with head full of hair and ripped body is unironically 99,9th percentile, as I adressed in the main thread.

Consensus by who? Lol. Besides, there's a difference between peaking early twenties vs late twenties. Brad Pitt is another example. I can keep going.
Again, you're trynna break the rule with exceptions to it jfl

Shit is really simple, out of these two guys most prime girls are gonna choose the second one:

David_Gandy.jpg
francisco-lachowski-2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Again, you're trynna break the rule with exceptions to it jfl

Shit is really simple, out of these two guys most prime girls are gonna choose the second one:

David_Gandy.jpg
francisco-lachowski-2.jpg
Wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
60 yo chad with head full of hair and ripped body is unironically 99,9th percentile, as I adressed in the main thread.
You Will find One in every workplace tbh women never stop to being slut and getting fucked by older gl men on the side. Redpill Is Always cope moreover today when women earn more than men

Oldcel cope
You Will find One in every workplace tbh women never stop to being slut and getting fucked by older gl men on the side. Redpill Is Always cope moreover today when women earn more than men
Just straight up wrong, I rarely see gl old men irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Oldcel cope

Just straight up wrong, I rarely see gl old men irl
I'm not an oldcel, you have feminine features and are coping pretty hard. Masc men peak after 25.

If 27-35 for you as a male is not your prime you were utterly subhuman to begin with.

I'm not an oldcel, you have feminine features and are coping pretty hard. Masc men peak after 25.
If 27-35 for you as a male is not your prime you were utterly subhuman to begin with.
Francisco Lachowski | Fransico lachowski, Chicos atractivos

Niggas be coping hard :feelskek:

Yeah bro, men totally peak when they're 32 and have clear signs of aging all over their faces

Yeah bro, men totally peak when they're 32 and have clear signs of aging all over their faces
This guy can't read, no wonder he believes in religious fairy tales lmao.

I'm telling you prettyboys peak sooner. Masc men peak LATER. Why would I be a "coper" when I'm 5'8 and make threads laughing at short people and showcasing how brutal manletism is.

If u have clear signs of aging all over ur face at 32 ur a low vitality subhuman, end of story.

I'm telling you prettyboys peak sooner. Masc men peak LATER.
You seem to be unable to understand that few men have truly masc looks, and really peak later like you're saying :ogre: and when those few masc men "peak" they still find an environment in which girls are way more likely to go for pretty boys, and women their age don't have a focus on looks alone.

You seem to be unable to understand that few men have truly masc looks, and really peak later like you're saying :ogre: and when those few masc men "peak" they still find an environment in which girls are way more likely to go for pretty boys, and women their age don't have a focus on looks alone.
You don't have to look like Gandy to be masc lol. A lot of men have predominantly masculine features contributing to their attractiveness, it's not only harmony and neotonus features.

You don't have to look like Gandy to be masc lol. A lot of men have predominantly masculine features contributing to their attractiveness, it's not only harmony and neotonus features.
Still, most men don't have masc looks nowadays, just look at testosterone rates around the globe :feelshmm:

With the soyfication of humanity masc men are dawn to reduce in size, until masc looks stops being a thing... PRETTY BOY PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

0-5 years old = people are blackpilled all the way; kids are more likely to play with beautiful kids rather than ugly ones and babies cry when looking at subhumans, it is what it is.

5-11 years old = the redpill starts to take more of a presence; having toys holds a greater importance than having looks and kids will socialize a lot by that age.

12-18 years old = (pre-)teens are redpilled af; having a social circle is everything at that age and most of the "slayers" are tall-ish athletic MTN/HTNs with some kind of status.

19-26 years old = the blackpill starts to be really important again; college students are still graduating so foids don't expect them to be beatbuxxers and both sexes peak at that age too.

27-35 years old = a mix between the blackpill and redpill again; some foids start hitting the wall, men don't look as good as they used to look at their prime, society expects you to have a stable job at that age and most adults are already in LTRs (or at least have been in LTRs in the past).

36-100 years old = redpill all the way; both men and women are undeniably post-prime, over if you don't have a job by then, slaying is simply not a thing anymore for 99,9% of males by that age and most women only care about finding a provider.
However, they will cheat on their providers with hot gymmaxed slayers most of the time

i though 5-11 they starting to find their gender identity