The blackpill changed my vision of life

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Now I don't see people as human, I see people as physical creature with either good or bad ratios.

I feel like i'm more and more rationnal and it start to become hard to get feeling for people.
Everyone's life can be translate thanks to their physique.
There's no more random/suprise, now I can categorise every fucking type of physique into a personnality and being accurate asf.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ;-;, Torero and 1 other person
Also happened to me. Tho I can still sorta turn the Blackpill off sometimes at least with people

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Blackpilled1027
Also happened to me. Tho I can still sorta turn the Blackpill off sometimes at least with people
Yes exactly and thanks god I can.

But i'm just saying it become more rare.

Now I don't see people as human, I see people as physical creature with either good or bad ratios.

I feel like i'm more and more rationnal and it start to become hard to get feeling for people.
Everyone's life can be translate thanks to their physique.
There's no more random/suprise, now I can categorise every fucking type of physique into a personnality and being accurate asf.
I was born this way. Always viewed people as byproducts of their genetics before I even found the blackpill. Thought I was crazy being the only one who saw things that way

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
I was born this way. Always viewed people as byproducts of their genetics before I even found the blackpill. Thought I was crazy being the only one who saw things that way
The funniest part is that if I told this to a psychiatrist, she will told me i'm crazy or autist or maybe a dark triad, and told me this is genetic JFL.

Personnality is the biggest scam of the humankind, when I was 10yo, I was the most normie/bluepilled retard with 0 autistic trait.

I can change my personnality and mindset by a finger snap.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Prince88
You German? Cuz wtf is that audio ☠️☠️

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You German? Cuz wtf is that audio ☠️☠️
That’s my gf simping for me before we started dating she’s actually the one who sent me that out of the blue

And yes it’s German

That’s my gf simping for me before we started dating she’s actually the one who sent me that out of the blue

And yes it’s German
She sounds frankfurty if you know what I mean 💀 is she low iq?

She sounds frankfurty if you know what I mean 💀 is she low iq?
She’s Turkish but she was really drunk there that’s why she sent me that vm

Never really talked to me beforehand but apperantly she had a crush or something

She’s Turkish but she was really drunk there that’s why she sent me that vm

Never really talked to me beforehand but apperantly she had a crush or something
Ohhh ok she’s just drunk. But I figured turkish