The blackpill doesn't change anything

L

Lebgfinal

User
You know I tried to think this was beneficial for me. I spent so much time in the blackpill community thinking I was special for knowing that looks matter and stuff.
With time you just realize how worthless all of this is. I have knowledge, but I wake up and go to school everyday, and my life is not affected at all about this.
People criticise bluepilled retards, but realistically, how different are they live even with their knowledge?
I can talk about how some man is more attractive depending on some facial features, but i am not that man.
I was born a certain way, and that can't be changed. What's the point of spending so much time in a looksmaxing community when all of your looks are entirely genetics?
I can know that hunter eyes are more attractive. But so what. What does it actually change? It's not like I can work towards it.
You can think you are special by being blackpilled, but in the end, it doesn't change anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, boss8055, Pollorex and 14 others
Why havent you messaged me on Discord in several months?

IMG 9005

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, boss8055, ggg.tv🤫 and 6 others
Why havent you messaged me on Discord in several months?
I don't know, why would I?
I don't message random people unless we have something to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and NoseProphecy
Focus on the grind.

I was born a certain way, and that can't be changed. What's the point of spending so much time in a looksmaxing community when all of your looks are entirely genetics?
You're just a low iq retard who won't take any initiative

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora, niqfan625, <6PSLcel and 5 others
You know I tried to think this was beneficial for me. I spent so much time in the blackpill community thinking I was special for knowing that looks matter and stuff.
With time you just realize how worthless all of this is. I have knowledge, but I wake up and go to school everyday, and my life is not affected at all about this.
People criticise bluepilled retards, but realistically, how different are they live even with their knowledge?
I can talk about how some man is more attractive depending on some facial features, but i am not that man.
I can know that hunter eyes are more attractive. But so what. What does it actually change? It's not like I can work towards it.
You can think you are special by being blackpilled, but in the end, it doesn't change anything.
Surgery.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Danish_Retard, niqfan625 and 7 others
You're just a low iq retard who won't take any initiative
I go outside and go to school.
What am I supposed to do?
I guess friends would help, but I feel too subhuman for social interactions, so I stay in my corner.

• +1
Reactions: libertee
Stop projecting.
Surgery is a fever dream and very people ever will get it.
Accept that fact, because I'm tired of daydreamers who keep saying surgery when realistically it doesn't change shit unlike you are really deformed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, copemaxxeer, borntosuffer and 3 others
I go outside and go to school.
What am I supposed to do?
I guess friends would help, but I feel too subhuman for social interactions, so I stay in my corner.
Maybe have hobbies and be an interesting person to be around so you can have friends. Also you can do the minimum of not having crusty hair and acne

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Maybe have hobbies and be an interesting person to be around so you can have friends. Also you can do the minimum of not having crusty hair and acne
That's good advice.
Wish my problem were only hygiene.
Would've left this shithole long ago if I wasn't a ugly piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Stop projecting.
Accept that fact, because I'm tired of daydreamers who keep saying surgery when realistically it doesn't change shit unlike you are really deformed.
surgery is a huge waste of money and almost no one gets it. what's the point of paying all that money to go from a 4/10 incel to a 5/10 incel or 5/10 incel to 6/10 incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, ElTruecel and moreroidsmoredates
surgery is a huge waste of money and almost no one gets it. what's the point of paying all that money to go from a 4/10 incel to a 5/10 incel or 5/10 incel to 6/10 incel
Medical reasons are the only reason I'd see getting surgery.
Especially considering how expansive it is.
Incels here really considering to pay 100k just to change their entire face so they can get a chance to maybe be a bit better looking.
Is this serious?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, thegiganigga, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You’ve given up we get it. Doesn’t mean that other people aren’t willing to take action towards ascension.

Stop coping and projecting and do something with your life. You’re just a miserable piece of shit. With this mindset you will be a loser forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HTN_Mentalcel, Aero and 7 others
That's good advice.
Wish my problem were only hygiene.
Would've left this shithole long ago if I wasn't a ugly piece of shit.
If you don't have friends then there is really something wrong with you. Even ugly people irl are in friend groups

• +1
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
You’ve given up we get it. Doesn’t mean that other people aren’t willing to take action towards ascension.

Stop coping and projecting and do something with your life. You’re just a miserable piece of shit. With this mindset you will be a loser forever.
I'm realistic.
People call me a loser yet this website is all about bullying and telling kids to kill themselves in the rating section.
Everyone here is a loser. Non-loser have shit better to do than dicksucking male models.

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, copemaxxeer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 1 other person
:soy::soy:—> 5/10-6/10=incel.

You losers are all the same.

So fixing your looks by surgery is a waste of time and money? Interesting…

Someone who has recession and gets it’s fixed by surgery is a waste of time and money? Note that in some cases your insurance will cover the cost if you’re recessed for example.

And doing all this which gets you better dating opportunities and better positive treatment in life is a waste of time and money?

Ok bud, it’s time for you to log off and call it a day. I think you need your sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, ASM5, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others

Someone who has recession and gets it’s fixed by surgery is a waste of time and money? Note that in some cases your insurance will cover the cost if you’re recessed for example.

And doing all this which gets you better dating opportunities and better positive treatment in life is a waste of time and money?

Ok bud, it’s time for you to log off and call it a day. I think you need your sleep.
Getting surgery for medical issues is a totally different thing.
The problem here is people thinking trimax and bimax or some other invasive surgery is actually a viable way to become good looking
Look man, getting your jaw fixed for breathing issues is totally different than putting fillers in your face? Is that hard to understand?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xtra

Its so funny we're on a website named looksmax.org but people here don't even want to improve their looks

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and moreroidsmoredates
Its so funny we're on a website named looksmax.org but people here don't even want to improve their looks
Because improving your looks is basically just hygiene.
Which is mainstream stuff.
This community gatekeeped absolutely nothing.
People here just discuss about things outside people control all day and try to convince themselves they can change their face.
Ascension doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, copemaxxeer and wollet2
I'm realistic.
People call me a loser yet this website is all about bullying and telling kids to kill themselves in the rating section.
Everyone here is a loser. Non-loser have shit better to do than dicksucking male models.
Not everyone on this forum is “dicksucking” male models. Being a realist is good and healthy. The funny thing is you aren’t one.

You are a passive pessimist which makes you a coward. You should swallow the blackpill and act accordingly. **active* pessimism is the way to go.

Not venting constantly on org and crying like piece of shit “oh it’s all over”.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Pollorex, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Not everyone on this forum is “dicksucking” male models. Being a realist is good and healthy. The funny thing is you aren’t one.

You are a passive pessimist which makes you a coward. You should swallow the blackpill and act accordingly. **active* pessimism is the way to go.

Not venting constantly on org and crying like piece of shit “oh it’s all over”.
Unlike some people here, I don't think it is all over.
I am just saying that you are born looking a certain way and nothing you can do about that.
You are not going to look any different even if you spend years thumbpulling your jaw and mewing and doing the stupid shit people here tell people to do.
I am not pessimistic for realizing obvious facts. People here are just blind to reality because it adds some sense of hope when people thinks they can escape their ugliness
Sadly reality is not always nice
:confused:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Getting surgery for medical issues is a totally different thing.
The problem here is people thinking trimax and bimax or some other invasive surgery is actually a viable way to become good looking
Look man, getting your jaw fixed for breathing issues is totally different than putting fillers in your face? Is that hard to understand?
Bimax can literally bring you from subhuman to MTN-HTN which is enough to have an okay/decent dating life.

Everyone here is delusional and thinks they need to be “muh chad” to ascend.

Looksmax first to MTN with surgeries (if you need to) then gymmax.

This all just shows that you’re just clueless and severely uneducated.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
You can get surgery
Which is unrealistic and unlikely to make you good looking unless you have a visible deformity or failo.
Lot of people like me, dont necessarily have super recessed jaw, just mediocre features.
That can't be changed
These transformations are retarded. Just show the 0.1% of users who massively improved their looks. And also compare a normal picture vs frauded pics.
It's so easy to look different depending on the lighting and frauding.
I look totally different if i squint and clench my jaw.
If I don't fraud at all I look horrible

Nobody gets surgery.
I legit have a 17 year old who got genioplasty a week ago added on discord but okay. Everyone gets surgery.

• +1
hunter eyes arent necessarily more attractive

whatever I could get all the surgery in the world and I would still be an incel as I have much bigger problems than looks, and looks don't even mean anything where I live, I'm in a country where literal subhumans get with girls often

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and moreroidsmoredates
Because improving your looks is basically just hygiene.
Which is mainstream stuff.
This community gatekeeped absolutely nothing.
People here just discuss about things outside people control all day and try to convince themselves they can change their face.
Ascension doesn't exist.
do you think expensive surgeries like LL is worth it? mostly for actual short people, not what .org consider to be short which are like 5'8. for people like 5'3-5'5.

Unlike some people here, I don't think it is all over.
I am just saying that you are born looking a certain way and nothing you can do about that.
You are not going to look any different even if you spend years thumbpulling your jaw and mewing and doing the stupid shit people here tell people to do.
I am not pessimistic for realizing obvious facts. People here are just blind to reality because it adds some sense of hope when people thinks they can escape their ugliness
Sadly reality is not always nice
:confused:
I agree with you to a certain extent.

Softmaxxing barely helps. It can boost you a little bit, but it isn’t enough to escape inceldom.

That’s why you need to hardmax.

Anything other than leanmaxxing and surgeries is pretty much useless and a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
I legit have a 17 year old who got genioplasty a week ago added on discord but okay. Everyone gets surgery.
That's like the redditors who say "I know a ugly guy with a super good looking girl!"
Anecdotal advice, and most people cannot afford genioplasty at 17. Either rich parents, or he is rich?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Costcosuperstore, justropemaxbro and 1 other person
I agree with you to a certain extent.

Softmaxxing barely helps. It can boost you a little bit, but it isn’t enough to escape inceldom.

That’s why you need to hardmax.

Anything other than leanmaxxing and surgeries is pretty much useless and a waste of time.
Hardmaxxing is not worth for most people.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
That's like the redditors who say "I know a ugly guy with a super good looking girl!"
Anecdotal advice, and most people cannot afford genioplasty at 17. Either rich parents, or he is rich?
Lmaoo anecdotal evidence. he legit showed me everything. Every proof possible. Keep living in your own little pessimistic world.

• +1
Lmaoo anecdotal evidence. he legit showed me everything. Every proof possible. Keep living in your own little pessimistic world.
My point remains.

whatever I could get all the surgery in the world and I would still be an incel as I have much bigger problems than looks, and looks don't even mean anything where I live, I'm in a country where literal subhumans get with girls often
You have said this multiple times. When is it going to get through your peanut skull? Your looks are mainly the cause of your inceldom. But your delusional coping brain can’t accept it for some reason.

They are called coping mechanisms for a reason;).

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Just repeating the bullshit people here say.
I do not believe that too.
Blackpill is cope just take a good cold shower and clean your room today

• Love it
My point remains.
No it doesn't bc it's not anecdotal. I saw the instagram post and everything. Everything was shown. You probably could ascend with surgeries honestly.

Hardmaxxing is not worth for most people.
Yes we should take advice from a basement rotter who thinks his opinion is shared by others here.

• JFL
You have said this multiple times. When is it going to get through your peanut skull? Your looks are mainly the cause of your inceldom. But your delusional coping brain can’t accept it for some reason.

They are called coping mechanisms for a reason;).
Another cause of inceldom is social isolation.

No it doesn't bc it's not anecdotal. I saw the instagram post and everything. Everything was shown. You probably could ascend with surgeries honestly.
Look man, don't you fucking understand most people can't afford genioplasty at 17. This guy is a minority.

Look man, don't you fucking understand most people can't afford genioplasty at 17. This guy is a minority.
It's like 5k bro what the fuck. He just got a job for like 8 months and got the damn surgery. It's not that deep bruh. Bros acting like you have to have a millionaire father to get genioplasty. He paid for it himself

• +1
it's time to softmax incel

• +1
Another cause of inceldom is social isolation.
You’ve been here for almost 2 years. Have you ever wondered what may be the cause of this? Hmm… looks? So you hardmaxxing and improving your looks would help with that.

It’s over for low IQcels.

Yes you’re right, its over for YOU.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and smallman