The blackpill has destroyed me

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
I can't go outside without thinking if I mog someone or not. "Oh his ratios are off,hes getting heightmogged,look at his subhuman pfl,his maxilla is so bad its over":feelskek:. I can't even talk to girls without analyzing their faces, Im already autistic but the blackpill made it worse. To make matters worse, I unintentionally use PSL autist lingo in everyday conversation. Now people will think Im an even bigger autist/weirdo now :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 11 others
Same bro. Heightpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s over. I never go out in public with my girl because I will be mogged or I will have to fight for her against other better gigachads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 15099
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Anomaly
DB786DDD FBF9 4D72 8B7D 0B9428D92CC4

once you blackpilled. you arent going back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
The dickpill ruined Christmas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FinallyAscended, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 3 others
I can't go outside without thinking if I mog someone or not. "Oh his ratios are off,hes getting heightmogged,look at his subhuman pfl,his maxilla is so bad its over":feelskek:. I can't even talk to girls without analyzing their faces, Im already autistic but the blackpill made it worse. To make matters worse, I unintentionally use PSL autist lingo in everyday conversation. Now people will think Im an even bigger autist/weirdo now :feelsrope:
Yeah exactly the same. I don't even find girls irl attractive because most of them have shit maxillas or mandibles or other huge failos. Do you also "struggle" with this in movies? Because I am constantly analyzing all the actors and sometimes catch myself not even paying attention to the plot.

• +1
Yeah exactly the same. I don't even find girls irl attractive because most of them have shit maxillas or mandibles or other huge failos. Do you also "struggle" with this in movies? Because I am constantly analyzing all the actors and sometimes catch myself not even paying attention to the plot.
Yes, its so autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Anomaly
I love girls with failos plenty and im still invisbile

Yeah I notice other people's flaws too. It didn't happen when I was bluepilled

• +1
It’s over. I never go out in public with my girl because I will be mogged or I will have to fight for her against other better gigachads
brutal

you give her without a fight

we must always remember that our gfs belong to big men to do whatever they want with them

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore