The blackpill has explained society better than sociologists have in the last 200 years

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
We've literally solved the mystery of humans as social beings without spending several decades studying sociology. A bachelor degree in sociology is 3 years in sweden and a master is 2 years in addition to that.

Prominent sociologists such as Emile Durkheim, Karl Marx and Max Weber didn't even come close to our level of understanding how society works. They were completely oblivious to our point of view so they wasted years trying to exceed in their field, to no avail.

Even the father of sociology, Auguste Comte, is nobody compared to the average PSL austist.

I'm not shitting on these men, I wish they could be alive to have access to these forums so they could die as happy men knowing that they had the answer to their hard work, it would be the holy grail to these men.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Jagged0, Dude420 and 15 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 4310

People have been aware of the truth since... forever. It's only in very recent times that the truth has been subverted and that makes people believe the blackpill is some new ultraradical concept. It's not.

Schopenhauer on women:

mrfgvl33tk501.png

Aristotle on women:

philosophical-misadventures-4-728.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Solidcoin, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Solidcoin and Deleted member 4310

People have been aware of the truth since... forever. It's only in very recent times that the truth has been subverted and that makes people believe the blackpill is some new ultraradical concept. It's not.

Schopenhauer on women:

mrfgvl33tk501.png

Aristotle on women:

thats not the blackpill, chief

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2227
If those people were alive today they'd be called incels and deplatformed immediately.

your coping game is on point, chief
the blackpill is looks=female attraction, and looks=validation from society. these are typical misogynist talking points(not saying if they are right or wrong), but misogynist does not equal blackpill, chief

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Schopenhauer on women:

mrfgvl33tk501.png

Aristotle on women:

Low IQ

The people you just showed are incels, or at least would've been in 2020, aristotles would have had 10000 posts on this forum. They put 2 and 2 together and figured it out. That was the point of my thread, if you're incel you'll understand society without getting worthless degrees and doing research for decades.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2227
the blackpill is looks=female attraction, and looks=validation from society. these are typical misogynist talking points(not saying if they are right or wrong), but misogynist does not equal blackpill, chief
Chief, read their actual books and essays and not just 3 sentence quotes I posted.

They said the same shit about female attraction. Just with more flowery language.

• +1
Dn rd but youre right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
i’m taking a sexual anthropology class, childhood development class, and pysch class this term.

hope i don’t get too blackpilled in my essays :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
i’m taking a sexual anthropology class, childhood development class, and pysch class this term.

hope i don’t get too blackpilled in my essays :forcedsmile:
Just larp as a leftist tbh ngl it's the only way to get good grades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Solidcoin
Chief, read their actual books and essays and not just 3 sentence quotes I posted.

They said the same shit about female attraction. Just with more flowery language.
you shouldve put quotes reflective of their attitude towards the blackpill and not normal misogyny, chief.

• JFL
Just larp as a leftist tbh ngl it's the only way to get good grades
yeah i know it sucks dick. i learned that the hard way in my sociology class. be a drone or get a failing grade

• +1
you shouldve put quotes reflective of their attitude towards the blackpill and not normal misogyny, chief.

He is mysoginistic by saiyng "woman are inferior"? this is a biology fact.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
We're literally the high IQ philosophers of our time. Due to our ideas, findings, and theories, we will be regarded as great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, and the like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3583, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist
We're literally the high IQ philosophers of our time. Due to our ideas, findings, and theories, we will be regarded as great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, and the like.
PrettyBoyMaxximus

• JFL
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2227
He is mysoginistic by saiyng "woman are inferior"? this is a biology fact.
mi·sog·y·nis·tic
/məˌsäjəˈnistik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. strongly prejudiced against women.
    "deeply ingrained misogynistic attitudes"
I didnt say if they were right or not, but by the definition of the word, they are misogynists.

mi·sog·y·nis·tic
/məˌsäjəˈnistik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
I didnt say if they were right or not, but by the definition of the word, they are misogynists.
I guess being a mysoginist isn’t bad

IMG 20191231 000833

Whatever, this is the only guy that I know that come close to old famous philosophers.

its not

he is high iq. but hes autistic so hes not representative of other incels

How you know that he is Autistic? whatever, Autism is just a Chad Brain.

it was from a while ago. but if my memory serves me right someone posted it on here. it may have been @Tyrionlannistercel i dont remember

mi·sog·y·nis·tic
/məˌsäjəˈnistik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
Do you understand what prejudice means?

Do you understand what prejudice means?
yes. but i didnt want to take the time to find another definition. everyone else glazed over it.

regardless, i believe everyone on this site would be considered mysoginist

yes. but i didnt want to take the time to find another definition. everyone else glazed over it.

If I must explain it to you,

prejudice

preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"

>preconceived
>that is not based on reason or actual experience

are you just pretending?

If I must explain it to you,

prejudice

preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"

>preconceived
>that is not based on reason or actual experience

are you just pretending?
as i said, i know what it means.

if a eurocel gets robbed by a migrant refugee and starts hating foreigners, is he xenophobic?

this is such narcissistic self-congratulatory sanctimonious shit. blackpill explains common sense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
as i said, i know what it means.

if a eurocel gets robbed by a migrant refugee and starts hating foreigners, is he xenophobic?
I have no idea where this analogy is aimed towards,

If you acknowledge that definition then, by all means, this entire website is not "misogynistic" as our notions are not preconceived, and are founded on logic and reason (biology for example). I cannot speak for everyone, however, since you decided to label everyone here as misogynistic, I chose to use "everyone" as a statement towards your idiocy.

To be considered misogynistic you would have to by definition carry at least one of the two states.

I have no idea where this analogy is aimed towards,

If you acknowledge that definition then, by all means, this entire website is not "misogynistic" as our notions are not preconceived, and are founded on logic and reason (biology for example). I cannot speak for everyone, however, since you decided to label everyone here as misogynistic, I chose to use "everyone" as a statement towards your idiocy.

To be considered misogynistic you would have to by definition carry at least one of the two states.
answer my question, chief

• +1
answer my question, chief

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
"xenophobic attitudes"

By definition, yes
(key factor here is the "or" and dislike which doesn't exist in the word misogynist)

This cannot be tied with the word "misogynistic" as they don't align with each other's definitions. Funny play on words,

the whole reason why I am exposing your retarded behavior is due to the connotations attached to these words, invented by us humans since we cannot help but categorize our preceptions.

crap thread rope

Attachments

• 135.gif
    135.gif
    439.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
"xenophobic attitudes"

By definition, yes
(key factor here is the "or" and dislike which doesn't exist in the word misogynist)

This cannot be tied with the word "misogynistic" as they don't align with each other's definitions. Funny play on words,

the whole reason why I am exposing your retarded behavior is due to the connotations attached to these words, invented by us humans since we cannot help but categorize our preceptions.
its strange how misogyny doesnt have other quotas like racism and xenophobia. i wonder why thats the case.

"retarded behaviour". youre getting mad bc i called everyone on this forum a misogynist, which includes you.

anyone peeking in from the outside would label us all misogynists.

its strange how misogyny doesnt have other quotas like racism and xenophobia. i wonder why thats the case.
The word xenophobia was created in more recent times while misogyny is a word that dates back to 1656
"retarded behaviour". youre getting mad bc i called everyone on this forum a misogynist, which includes you.
Why would I feel anger towards something I pity?
anyone peeking in from the outside would label us all misogynists.
If someone within (you) has the same views as those ignorant fools then without a doubt this is true, doesn't change that fact that you along with them are both wrong.

The word xenophobia was created in more recent times while misogyny is a word that dates back to 1656

Why would I feel anger towards something I pity?

If someone within (you) has the same views as those ignorant fools then without a doubt this is true, doesn't change that fact that you along with them are both wrong.
who said i have the same views as them? i can see things from others' perspectives.

as i said you got triggered bc you know the label applies to you as well.

who said i have the same views as them? i can see things from others' perspectives.
You
mi·sog·y·nis·tic
/məˌsäjəˈnistik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
By definition, you are wrong and you also proved to share this singular view with them since you did admit that their opinions of us would be that of misogynists.
inb4 you detach this statement from yourself and say it was referring to the viewpoints of outsiders, you didn't detach the "considered mysoginist" from yourself with any type of wording indicating so.
as i said you got triggered bc you know the label applies to you as well.
Again (since you like derail), why would I be mad at someone I pity (you)? you are misunderstanding my motivations here, I simply enjoy the act of mentally humiliating you.

Instead of admitting your faults or finding an excuse, you chose to defend this worthless viewpoint and sided from a losing position.

Last edited:
You

By definition, you are wrong and you also proved to share this singular view with them since you did admit that their opinions of us would that of misogynists.

inb4 you detach this statement from yourself and say it was referring to the viewpoints of outsiders, you didn't detach the "considered mysoginist" from yourself with any type of wording indicating so.

Again (since you like derail), why would I be mad at someone I pity (you)? you are misunderstanding my motivations here, I simple enjoy the act of mentally humiliating you.

Instead of admitting your faults or finding an excuse, you chose to defend this worthless viewpoint and sided from a weak position.
you can argue all day with me, but we will forever be seen as misogynists bc of the views we hold. whether it be right or wrong.

by that case, i too would be a misogynist.

Again (since you like derail), why would I be mad at someone I pity (you)? you are misunderstanding my motivations here, I simply enjoy the act of mentally humiliating you.
giphy.gif

pathetic

you can argue all day with me, but we will forever be seen as misogynists bc of the views we hold. whether it be right or wrong.

by that case, i too would be a misogynist.

giphy.gif

pathetic
The only thing that's pathetic is you getting humiliated

you got destroyed, son

The black pill rejects post modernism and the idea of human equality and rights

• +1
The only thing that's pathetic is you getting humiliated

you got destroyed, son
yea i knew i lost the moment you replied, there was nothing for me support my position. just theories and analogies.

i dont like getting bested in an argument or someone telling me im wrong. every time that happens it reminds me that i may be low iq, and this wouldnt be happening to someone more intelligent.

unfortunately arguments like these happen all the time. i know im right a slight bit, but the other person is mainly right. its that ceding the argument to the other person makes me feel low iq and like an utter subhuman. and that everyone is right about me, that i truly am stupid.

it is what it is

Last edited: