the blackpill is a curse not a law

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
when you go out with a girl she is like "his eyes are too weak, he is too short, hjs nose is too big". but when an oofie doofie goes out with the same girl, they immidiately click and have sex afterwards.

you approach your hs crush and she rejects you calling ugly. a few days later you see her dating a guy who is objectively uglier than you.

some men are cursed to be judged on their looks while other men never have to through this shit. how come i never met anyone who got this harsh lookist treatment from girls expect for myself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, the BULL, Recessed Life and 1 other person
first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

when you go out with a girl she is like "his eyes are too weak, he is too short, hjs nose is too big". but when an oofie doofie goes out with the same girl, they immidiately click and have sex afterwards.

you approach your hs crush and she rejects you calling ugly. a few days later you see her dating a guy who is objectively uglier than you.

some men are cursed to be judged on their looks while other men never have to through this shit. how come i never met anyone who got this harsh lookist treatment from girls expect for myself?
Do you believe in god?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
only in america you can go to fucking bowling and approach girls like it's normal lol
idk about america but here you only meet girls from social circles or tinder

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
idk about america but here you only meet girls from social circles or tinder
Probably all those uscels are Just larpcels as well lol i doubt it's much different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Probably all those uscels are Just larpcels as well lol i doubt it's much different.

meeting girls is hard than doing a PHD saldy

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho