The Blackpill is a lie and all you faggots are coping

Lmfao I love these threads :feelskek:

Ends up on a blackpill forum < gets rated low < starts raging like a baby < makes a wall of text about how he slays < still continues to vent and hang out here

???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, animo123, Agendum and 1 other person
Lmao hahah, I’m not like you bro, it’s simple really, I’m here to preach about how it is possible and help other people see that is not how it is in the internet, but it seams like you’re in denial. So according to your logic just kys at this point if you aren’t goodlooking, why even try man?
This is what the blackpill is about. Life is more about looks and woman, it’s about striving to become better, successful, leave in impact in people and in the world, tell me blue pill and all you want this is how the world works, not how some incels dictate it.
"So according to your logic just kys at this point if you aren’t goodlooking," I never said this, none of the Bpers say this, they all encourage self improvement. In fact, a lot of them even did self improvement before becoming blackpilled. This stuff just isn't applicable for some people and people don't want to acknowledge that. My brother is one of those people, 5'7 truecel brownskin with autsim. You can still try to improve your life as much as you can but you genetics determine how far you go and still dictate your entire life.

"So according to your logic just kys at this point if you aren’t goodlooking," I never said this, none of the Bpers say this, they all encourage self improvement. In fact, a lot of them even did self improvement before becoming blackpilled. This stuff just isn't applicable for some people and people don't want to acknowledge that. My brother is one of those people, 5'7 truecel brownskin with autsim. You can still try to improve your life as much as you can but you genetics determine how far you go and still dictate your entire life.
I would not say that genetics are a cope, they're definitely not

But take this example :

99.9999...% of guys won't beat Jon Jones rn even if they have trained MMA their all life 10 hours a day

BUT

At least 90% them could potentially mog 90% of the male population with such a training, even with shitty genetics

Getting P is the same in my opinion, some mid-genes guy could largely improve their dafing life and if they don't, fine : they still have better health thanks to gym, better chances of finding a nice job, better self appreciation, etc...

Friendly reminder that ~50% of male population in occident has a kind of "active" daring life, without even knowing what LOOKSMAXXING is

Any LTN/MTN could slay if they could put the work, the thing is that it's hard to put that work (sometimes for genetic or social reasons), hence the need for doing it for other reasons than getting P

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
hi, yes the blackpill is real, looks is the biggest indicator of success in life.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
The black pill is gay

Man I’m tired of this shit, woman actually find me attractive, and people here say your invisible to woman and blah blah blah, if the Blackpill were to be true, I wouldn’t slay shit. And I constantly come here to get a proper rating, because with the Blackpill logic ltn-mtn=invisible to woman, when actually is the opposite of what I live everyday, and I see people everyday and I mog the mtn from where I’m at. So this proves all this Blackpill shit wrong, you shouldn’t based your looks from here, but from real life and you’ll know the difference, and even apart from this they tell you that muh confidence doesn’t matter that muh the funny guy can’t pull, WHEN ACTUALLY MTN NT-GUY PULLS MORE BITCHES THAN YOUR HTN MUH BLACKPILL MUH I HAVE TO LOOKSMAXX, so this is the reason the Blackpill is a lie, bc this happens only on social media, and the reason you don’t pull is cause your a social stupid misfit that overthinks like crazy. GET OFF THIS SHIT AND GO TOUCH SOME GRASS WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS NOT REAL LIFE, GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND STOP THINKING NEGATIVELY YOU STUPID AUTIST, WHAT YOU ARE COPING WITH IS THE MUH I MOG ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME BUT WHY DO THEY SLAY MORE THAN ME MUH I THINK I HAVE TO KEEP LOOKSMAXXING TO MOG THEM MUH I HAVEN’T REACHED MY LOOKS POTENTIAL MUH I HAVE TO DO SURGERY MUH I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TO SLAY MUH MUH MUH AND YOU KEEP GOING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WHEN LOOKS WASN’T THE PROBLEM IT WAS YOUR STUPID AUTIST AS

Man I’m tired of this shit, woman actually find me attractive, and people here say your invisible to woman and blah blah blah, if the Blackpill were to be true, I wouldn’t slay shit. And I constantly come here to get a proper rating, because with the Blackpill logic ltn-mtn=invisible to woman, when actually is the opposite of what I live everyday, and I see people everyday and I mog the mtn from where I’m at. So this proves all this Blackpill shit wrong, you shouldn’t based your looks from here, but from real life and you’ll know the difference, and even apart from this they tell you that muh confidence doesn’t matter that muh the funny guy can’t pull, WHEN ACTUALLY MTN NT-GUY PULLS MORE BITCHES THAN YOUR HTN MUH BLACKPILL MUH I HAVE TO LOOKSMAXX, so this is the reason the Blackpill is a lie, bc this happens only on social media, and the reason you don’t pull is cause your a social stupid misfit that overthinks like crazy. GET OFF THIS SHIT AND GO TOUCH SOME GRASS WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS NOT REAL LIFE, GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND STOP THINKING NEGATIVELY YOU STUPID AUTIST, WHAT YOU ARE COPING WITH IS THE MUH I MOG ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME BUT WHY DO THEY SLAY MORE THAN ME MUH I THINK I HAVE TO KEEP LOOKSMAXXING TO MOG THEM MUH I HAVEN’T REACHED MY LOOKS POTENTIAL MUH I HAVE TO DO SURGERY MUH I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TO SLAY MUH MUH MUH AND YOU KEEP GOING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WHEN LOOKS WASN’T THE PROBLEM IT WAS YOUR STUPID AUTIST ASS
Kind of a shit cope. I'm giga NT and MTN yet I can't get laid

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Kind of a shit cope. I'm giga NT and MTN yet I can't get laid
Yeah man I swear giga NT’s would wear lifts
Funny GIF

Always these shit threads from people who think you need to look good to get a lucky slay or “talk to a girl” (lmao), then rate themselves htn.

Man I’m tired of this shit, woman actually find me attractive, and people here say your invisible to woman and blah blah blah, if the Blackpill were to be true, I wouldn’t slay shit. And I constantly come here to get a proper rating, because with the Blackpill logic ltn-mtn=invisible to woman,
Basic tennents of the blackpill.
1. Women actions/behavior to you = your (smv and looks) rating.
2. Men rating other dudes = cope.

Lol @ you thinking, that dudes rating dudes has any value and is a blackpill concept.
Whereas one of the main blackpill concepts is. Only female reaction to a dude, is the true rating and all rest is. CoPe.

If you want validation from dudes.
Become a big powerlifter, or a roidmaxxed bodybuilder. That is what dudes like to See. One might than be invisible to most women though

Last edited:
U can't teach NT tho

Better looking u are= less reliance on NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Clearly 60% of the young male population doesn't have social skills at all and are autists. Do you think we would complain if we didn't tried? Also if you think everything is about personality, why don't you drop your guide to have friends and be respected by people? Is it possible for a guy with no social circle like me to get friends in over a day by doing random shit on the street? Also those NT-maxxed guys can't pull anything above their looksmatch unless they are compensating with other valuable things like career and money because women are hypergamous and they will always choose the best man of all the men who are simping. Those cases when BP doesn't relate to reality are rare and it's not mostly the case. Women are simply not interested in having boyfriends that don't meet their modern standards.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Man I’m tired of this shit, woman actually find me attractive, and people here say your invisible to woman and blah blah blah, if the Blackpill were to be true, I wouldn’t slay shit. And I constantly come here to get a proper rating, because with the Blackpill logic ltn-mtn=invisible to woman, when actually is the opposite of what I live everyday, and I see people everyday and I mog the mtn from where I’m at. So this proves all this Blackpill shit wrong, you shouldn’t based your looks from here, but from real life and you’ll know the difference, and even apart from this they tell you that muh confidence doesn’t matter that muh the funny guy can’t pull, WHEN ACTUALLY MTN NT-GUY PULLS MORE BITCHES THAN YOUR HTN MUH BLACKPILL MUH I HAVE TO LOOKSMAXX, so this is the reason the Blackpill is a lie, bc this happens only on social media, and the reason you don’t pull is cause your a social stupid misfit that overthinks like crazy. GET OFF THIS SHIT AND GO TOUCH SOME GRASS WHAT YOU SEE HERE IS NOT REAL LIFE, GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND STOP THINKING NEGATIVELY YOU STUPID AUTIST, WHAT YOU ARE COPING WITH IS THE MUH I MOG ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME BUT WHY DO THEY SLAY MORE THAN ME MUH I THINK I HAVE TO KEEP LOOKSMAXXING TO MOG THEM MUH I HAVEN’T REACHED MY LOOKS POTENTIAL MUH I HAVE TO DO SURGERY MUH I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TO SLAY MUH MUH MUH AND YOU KEEP GOING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WHEN LOOKS WASN’T THE PROBLEM IT WAS YOUR STUPID AUTIST ASS
Can u dm your face?