The blackpill is actually fucking hilarious

it is what it is
Sean O'Aspie

I can never be happy being an ugly khhv truecel

The blackpill may seem extremely bleak at first but when you think about it it's actually also fucking funny depending on who you are. All the normies get brainwashed that their hard work will make all the difference in life. That it gets them better jobs. That it gets them women. That it makes them successful.

All the while I am welfare maxing at my parent's place where I barely pay any rent and enjoy a standard of living 10x better than that of the average normie wageslave knowing full well that none of the normies struggle will pay off in life and that their life outcomes would have been absolutely no different had they just done the same thing I do (stay at home and welfare and hobby max while getting drunk all the time). At first the blackpill made me extremely depressed (and it still does sometimes) but now I just can't help but laugh at normies instead of envying them, because I have realized that there is actually nothing to envy. I am doing literally NOTHING with my life, and yet I am arguably enjoying a BETTER life than 90% of normies right now. I have huge amounts of free time and almost unlimited money to spend on whatever I want. Normies wageslave for some bullshit and get barely anything in return. It just goes to show how merit means nothing. I just see their lives as a joke now. In fact the whole world is a joke.
Neet1

Op is a worthless leech and should kill himself seeing as his life has no purpose.

Nobody who visits a place like this is likely to have a life. We are all here because we are blackpilled or semi-blackpilled.

And what even is a leech anyway? Are you a capitalist cuck who thinks the corporate aristocracy somehow earned all it's trillions of dollars? Just lol at wageslaving 8-12 hours a day to make somebody else wealthy of your work.

Have fun being a wagecuck.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Nobody who visits a place like this is likely to have a life. We are all here because we are blackpilled or semi-blackpilled.

And what even is a leech anyway? Are you a capitalist cuck who thinks the corporate aristocracy somehow earned all it's trillions of dollars? Just lol at wageslaving 8-12 hours a day to make somebody else wealthy of your work.

Have fun being a wagecuck.
I'm in the same boat as you, you fool.

Only difference is I'm making something of myself.

Only difference is I'm making something of myself.

Into fucking what? For whom are you "making something of yourself"? Your boss? Parents? Society?

Fuck all of that bullshit. Just live for YOURSELF while you can before everything turns into shit. I 100% guarantee you that within a few decades the whole of the west will be one big piece of shit and all of your so called struggles will have been for nothing.

Into fucking what? For whom are you "making something of yourself"? Your boss? Parents? Society?

Fuck all of that bullshit. Just live for YOURSELF while you can before everything turns into shit. I 100% guarantee you that within a few decades the whole of the west will be one big piece of shit and all of your so called struggles will have been for nothing.
Into the man I was destined to be.

I bought a farm, have my own working hours, workers, sports car and pick-up.

No debt.

I'm now a big fish in a small pond.

Soon I will have an empire. All because I have a dream. (and am a trust fund child)

Comical. XD

Into the man I was destined to be.

I bought a farm, have my own working hours, workers, sports car and pick-up.

No debt.

I'm now a big fish in a small pond.

Soon I will have an empire. All because I have a dream. (and am a trust fund child)

What will actually happen is that the far-left faggots will take over in 8-12 years and take all of that shit away from you. Just lol if you can't see the way the winds are blowing. You are fucked.

What will actually happen is that the far-left faggots will take over in 8-12 years and take all of that shit away from you. Just lol if you can't see the way the winds are blowing. You are fucked.
That's a big what if.

And I won't forsake my dreams on an off chance.

Good luck living life with that mentally.

That's a big what if.

In the unlikely event it doesn't you will get raped by corporations instead. Either way you are fucked. Just lol at you deluded fools at thinking there is any future. ALL of the factors are working against you.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
In the unlikely event it doesn't you will get raped by corporations instead. Either way you are fucked. Just lol at you deluded fools at thinking there is any future. ALL of the factors are working against you.
Fucking doomers man, enjoy ldar

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Mr. Manlet lives in South Africa just lol @ you