The Blackpill Is Fake

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Sort of a clickbait title, but the Blackpill is fake, at least in some places and cases.

Before you flame me, hear me out. I live in Pakistan, a 3rd world country. Most people are ugly. What really sets people apart is money. All the guys with the most bitches have iPhones, drive nice cars, have big houses etc. Even if they're ugly. I see sub 5 Manlet Currycels with hot GFs because they're rich.

When it comes to marriage, getting an arranged marriage is the norm. 95% of Foids look for a rich guy to Betabuxx them. Funnily enough my 38 yr old friend was telling me that Foids just want a walking ATM.

When it comes down to it I feel like the Blackpill is true in western countries with casual sex and online dating but NOT true in 3rd world countries.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, Deleted member 3828, Lawton88 and 3 others
You are mistaking the principles with the ripercussions on reality, ofcourse you can manipulate social fabric and make arranged marriage etc...but the fundamentals of human attractions and responses to stimulus remain the same

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Deleted member 3828, Lawton88 and 2 others
Dating advice in general does not apply to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan where half the population marry their cousin (at gunpoint if necessary) and the other half are forced to marry a guy 30 years older than them for money.

Makes you wonder though, why would people from these countries even read PSL forums? There is no 'dating' in these countries. You can't have one night stands, nothing but marriage is legal. None of the things said on this forum apples to hardline muslim countries, because these countries only have a betabux option for men.

• +1
Reactions: NT Master, CyprusGD, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
You are mistaking the principles with the ripercussions on reality, ofcourse you can manipulate social fabric and make arranged marriage etc...but the fundamentals of human attractions and responses to stimulus remain the same
True, I suppose at the end of day attraction remains the same. But if attraction is mainpulated through nurture then perhaps it might be greater than nature's effect on someone.

Dating advice in general does not apply to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan where half the population marry their cousin (at gunpoint if necessary) and the other half are forced to marry a guy 30 years older than them for money.

Makes you wonder though, why would people from these countries even read PSL forums? There is no 'dating' in these countries. You can't have one night stands, nothing but marriage is legal. None of the things said on this forum apples to hardline muslim countries, because these countries only have a betabux option for men.
I'm on this forum because I want my spouse to be more attracted to me, and I want people to respect and love me more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Hero of the Imperium
OP is prob one of the lowest IQ scum on this forum

His IQ and stupidity is so ridiculous that he has me triggered everytime

'''''Most people in my country are ugly, so the standards are lower and because it's a 3rd world shithole women choose security over their primal instincts and care for their off-spring's genes''''''

Fucking punch your FRESHIE face in. Dirty BUD BUD scumbag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person

'''''Most people in my country are ugly, so the standards are lower and because it's a 3rd world shithole women choose security over their primal instincts and care for their off-spring's genes''''''

Just me on ignore you faggot

Just me on ignore you faggot

And stop trying to put claim to the Tate bros

They are not Pakis

My father is part Paki and I can tell immediately, they are fucking not

And stop trying to put claim to the Tate bros

They are not Pakis

My father is part Paki and I can tell immediately, they are fucking not
Yes they are their father was the international Pakistani chess grandmaster Amir Tate III

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and currylightskin

like why the fuck would I care about how it works in pakistan jfl

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
like why the fuck would I care about how it works in pakistan jfl

This should be a western forum only.

All the stinking sandal flapping cunts from Southern Asia piss me off with their brain's SHIT malnourished development

Mentally unstimulated FUCKING scavengers walking this world. Shallow twats. Hate them and their vacuous minds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Elvisandreaa and Mongrelcel
pakicells overpopulates this forum like they overpopulate the earth

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

All the stinking sandal flapping cunts from Southern Asia piss me off with their brain's SHIT malnourished development

Mentally unstimulated FUCKING scavengers walking this world. Shallow twats. Hate them and their vacuous minds.
Cope harder faggot. The future is Brown. Euro women are being BLACKED.COM and BROWNED.COM. the white race is dying.

True, I suppose at the end of day attraction remains the same. But if attraction is mainpulated through nurture then perhaps it might be greater than nature's effect on someone.
They're not attracted. They're forced to choose a very old man because there are no other choices. Dating is not an option.

Do you really think they fancy that 58 year old bald fat bearded guy as a 19 year old girl just because he owns a house?
Arranged marriages have nothing to do with blackpill

They're not attracted. They're forced to choose a very old man because there are no other choices. Dating is not an option.
This isn't true lmao. I live here and this never happens.

least racist looksmaxer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, Hero of the Imperium and MakinItHappenReturn
Master is half Pakistani lmaooo 😭😭😭

He half has the senses then to ban you cretins that make banal threads about how the 3rd world has more subhuman creatures because of women's need for security an safety

I'm on this forum because I want my spouse to be more attracted to me, and I want people to respect and love me more.
I understand that. But isn't looksmaxing pointless if the wife is forced to stay with you regardless, and divorce is either seen as completely unacceptable or at least very socially shameful?

That being said, even if you do opt for surgeries, soft procedures etc. to look better, none of these pills apply to arranged marriage countries.

Generally in these countries the only two things that matter are family status and money. The looks and age of the man are irrelevant.

Why? Because free dating doesn't exist. Women don't just go out and choose men to date or have flings with in these countries.

I understand that. But isn't looksmaxing pointless if the wife is forced to stay with you regardless, and divorce is either seen as completely unacceptable or at least very socially shameful?

That being said, even if you do opt for surgeries, soft procedures etc. to look better, none of these pills apply to arranged marriage countries.

Generally in these countries the only two things that matter are family status and money. The looks and age of the man are irrelevant.

Why? Because free dating doesn't exist. Women don't just go out and choose men to date or have flings with.
Status and Money might matter for more for ENTERING into a relationship, but Looks and Game are important for having a healthy sex life and good emotional connection. I wanna have sex several times a day for the rest of my life. You feel me? I want my wife to WANT me.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Status and Money might matter for more for ENTERING into a relationship, but Looks and Game are important for having a healthy sex life and good emotional connection. I wanna have sex several times a day for the rest of my life. You feel me? I want my wife to WANT me.
Ya, I have read about those cases where women forced to sleep with very old ugly men just commit suicide. Unless the man is a complete sociopath I don't think that's a situation anyone wants to be in.

And to reverse that situation (where she legitimately wants to have sex several times a day) the man needs to look good.

"Dating is easier in the Middle East."

MMM yes water wet :feelstastyman:

Ya, I have read about those cases where women forced to sleep with very old ugly men just commit suicide. Unless the man is a complete sociopath I don't think that's a situation anyone wants to be in.

And to reverse that situation (where she legitimately wants to have sex several times a day) the man needs to look good.
Well those cases are super rare. 99% of women marry a guy a few years older than him max. He may still be a Betabuxxer but he's still young.

Yeah, that's why I'm LooksMaxxing. I'm gymcelling hard, gonna grow a beard and have nice hair and clear skin etc. I might not be a tiktok prettyboy but I'm tryna have good sex appeal.

if you are broke af, dont have a good career, cant support yourself, and a rich sub 5 female willing to take care of you, of course you gonna stay with the rich girl, you will sacrifice the chance with the 10/10 broke girl, and you may cheat for sexual pleasure if you able to
same as reverse,
self-preservation > children genetic quality

if you are broke af, dont have a good career, cant support yourself, and a rich sub 5 female willing to take care of you, of course you gonna stay with the rich girl, you will sacrifice the chance with the 10/10 broke girl, and you may cheat for sexual pleasure if you able to
same as reverse,
self-preservation > children genetic quality
Yeah brutal tbh. But this rarely happens because men always betabuxx and not women.

Sort of a clickbait title, but the Blackpill is fake, at least in some places and cases.

Before you flame me, hear me out. I live in Pakistan, a 3rd world country. Most people are ugly. What really sets people apart is money. All the guys with the most bitches have iPhones, drive nice cars, have big houses etc. Even if they're ugly. I see sub 5 Manlet Currycels with hot GFs because they're rich.

When it comes to marriage, getting an arranged marriage is the norm. 95% of Foids look for a rich guy to Betabuxx them. Funnily enough my 38 yr old friend was telling me that Foids just want a walking ATM.

When it comes down to it I feel like the Blackpill is true in western countries with casual sex and online dating but NOT true in 3rd world countries.

Thoughts?
I made a post about the same thing the other day. The blackpill only works in the west. I live in Senegal and only rich guys slay here. The blackpill start and finishes on IG and clubs but that’s it.
I’ve chadlite friends that have been rejected for the ltn son of a ceo.

Dating exist here in my country and probably in those countries too. On the outside they try to exude that image of consevatism but inside it’s another world completely.
You can slay here bit it’s slightly different from the west. And yeah looking good does help with that too.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister

Its the furthest possible from « betabux » verily, take the consequences of your own reply

didnt read kill yourself the blackpill is real

What a shit thread to put in the looksmaxxing section delete your account retard

blackpill is fake, this site created by joos to prohibit poor incels to get the control.
the only reality is money&wealth. jbs are npc, and appearance is just a delusion.

Bbc Three Gym Teacher GIF by BBC

Thoughts?

Yep when females need money from males just to survive blackpill goes out the window in practice as they are forced to settle with guys they don't find attractive. It wasn't until the 80s that most women in the west could start having the crazy looks hypergamy and it didnt really take off to insane levels until the early 2000s.

Its the furthest possible from « betabux » verily, take the consequences of your own reply
It is legalized rape basically. Only acceptable if you are at least normie.