the blackpill is like gfeces diarrhea shitting right into your brain

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
You were up to read this post? lucky you. The blackpill is a bunch of diarrhea shit being dumped right into your brain from true cels. Just take a cup, shit in it, mix it with water, then drink the whole thing, This is the effect of the blackpill. Eating your won feces diarrhea shit.

iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and the BULL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
See you tomorrow for your daily feeding

i can't even eat after that pic

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
schizo ogre it really isn't our fault if good looking people have life on tutorial mode
Its a a subliminal meesage, isnt it. subliminal message. I dont trust u fuckers anymore

schizo ogre it really isn't our fault if good looking people have life on tutorial mode
Lol bull you are someone who would slay at a bar. What the fuck is with your mind bruh.

Lol bull you are someone who would slay at a bar. What the fuck is with your mind bruh.
who fucking cares i've come to the ultimate realization that only being beatiful matters. sex in itself is a big fucking cope
beauty low stress low cortisol health sports that's all that matters
subhumans ruin it for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
If he was totally NT yes

who fucking cares i've come to the ultimate realization that only being beatiful matters. sex in itself is a big fucking cope
beauty low stress low cortisol health sports that's all that matters
subhumans ruin it for everyone
If he was totally NT yes
Dude. U need to get your kicks somehow. Idk what to tell you. I think some of you looksmax motherfuckers are cool but at the same time I already kicked the can down the road enough, I started going to bars and just getting drunk and interacting with people. Its really not that hard. Infact Id argue that its easier to just do this shit then go through the mental pain of being incel and blackpilling yourself.

Thats right. I literally just said its easier to just fucking fake it till you make it being a normie then blackpilling urself. Whatever man, thats my opinion. Follow it and ascend or dont.

Just remember bull, u got a good look and normies have 5 inch cocks, so idk how the fuck u cant make it. Just start fucking man.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Dude. U need to get your kicks somehow. Idk what to tell you. I think some of you looksmax motherfuckers are cool but at the same time I already kicked the can down the road enough, I started going to bars and just getting drunk and interacting with people. Its really not that hard. Infact Id argue that its easier to just do this shit then go through the mental pain of being incel and blackpilling yourself.

Thats right. I literally just said its easier to just fucking fake it till you make it being a normie then blackpilling urself. Whatever man, thats my opinion. Follow it and ascend or dont.

Just remember bull, u got a good look and normies have 5 inch cocks, so idk how the fuck u cant make it. Just start fucking man.
why do you think life is all about sex?? i don't really care tbh

why do you think life is all about sex?? i don't really care tbh
its not all about sex at all, but we die in such a short time period. Just 80 years or so and most of us are dead. Idk bro, I just see some kind of a personal connection through it. If you arent into tons of sex, find a fucking niche other then that. Maybe fight. this is what I do when I am angry, punch the shit out of stuff and fight. But be careful, if you fight the wrong person, you will end up with your skull caved in on the side of some fucking road.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
its not all about sex at all, but we die in such a short time period. Just 80 years or so and most of us are dead. Idk bro, I just see some kind of a personal connection through it. If you arent into tons of sex, find a fucking niche other then that. Maybe fight. this is what I do when I am angry, punch the shit out of stuff and fight. But be careful, if you fight the wrong person, you will end up with your skull caved in on the side of some fucking road.
i live like a king. blackpill does nothing to me

i live like a king. blackpill does nothing to me
then jst fcking live bro, now im gonna go back to slaughtering mfs on COD while laughing like a drunken possesed fool.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL