The blackpill is objectively NOT the complete truth. The truth is as follows: 40% redpill, 35% bluepill, 25% blackpill.

SauulGoodmanFR

SauulGoodmanFR

Iron
I have OBJECTIVELY proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that the blackpill is not the complete truth. The world has a bit of blackpill, in it, but only a bit.

CONSIDERING that most of the people I know who are in relationships are AVERAGE, I know only one model tier guy personally,

CONSIDERING that I don't observe the blackpill dynamics in my female friends I know, or in the couples I know. It's true, I don't see hypergamy. All couples I know are dating for one year, two, four years. The girl and the guy remain loyal to each other. Even CONSIDERING that some of my female acquaintances are model tier and therefore can get any man, they choose to remain with their sometimes 5-6/10 guy for one year, two years, etc... And it's the norm, most of the people I see around me is in long relationships.

I MAKE THE FOLLOWING LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS:

ON THE FIRST BRANCH OF THE ARGUMENT, there is no other explanation to the numerous relationships of my average in looks friends apart the fact that looks AREN'T everything. They are dating girls ABOVE their level in looks, at least 40% of my friends who are dating are dating girls above their level.

ON THE SECOND BRANCH OF THE ARGUMENT, I consider the fact that female "hypergamy" is a MINORITY phenomena, which is not frequent, OBJECTIVELY PROVEN. The vast majority of women aren't "hypergamous".

Therefore, I advise to leave the blackpill for a bit, and try to focus on your personality, social skills, and confidence. What do you have to lose?

YOU CAN ALWAYS AT LEAST TRY.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, proxyy, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Blackpill is the number one PREREQUISITE. Everything else follows. It's about getting your foot in the door, good first impressions usually come off of how attractive someone looks. Sorry but you're wrong, we all must cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, SoutherSoldier, jagmogs1000 and 10 others
Blackpill is the number one PREREQUISITE. Everything else follows. It's about getting your foot in the door, good first impressions usually come off of how attractive someone looks. Sorry but you're wrong, we all must cope
Please explain how most of my friends who are dating are average, and how I have a lot of average friends successful with girls.

Alpha fucks beta bux

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr and aesthetic beauty
I have OBJECTIVELY proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that the blackpill is not the complete truth. The world has a bit of blackpill, in it, but only a bit.

CONSIDERING that most of the people I know who are in relationships are AVERAGE, I know only one model tier guy personally,

CONSIDERING that I don't observe the blackpill dynamics in my female friends I know, or in the couples I know. It's true, I don't see hypergamy. All couples I know are dating for one year, two, four years. The girl and the guy remain loyal to each other. Even CONSIDERING that some of my female acquaintances are model tier and therefore can get any man, they choose to remain with their sometimes 5-6/10 guy for one year, two years, etc... And it's the norm, most of the people I see around me is in long relationships.

ON THE FIRST BRANCH OF THE ARGUMENT, there is no other explanation to the numerous relationships of my average in looks friends apart the fact that looks AREN'T everything. They are dating girls ABOVE their level in looks, at least 40% of my friends who are dating are dating girls above their level.

ON THE SECOND BRANCH OF THE ARGUMENT, I consider the fact that female "hypergamy" is a MINORITY phenomena, which is not frequent, OBJECTIVELY PROVEN. The vast majority of women aren't "hypergamous".

Therefore, I advise to leave the blackpill for a bit, and try to focus on your personality, social skills, and confidence. What do you have to lose?

Water

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and gookstar
I will try to be bluepilled with a part of redpill again. What do I lose? I CAN ALWAYS TRY.

AND YOU TOO.

A relationship with an oofie doogie is not ascention. Jestering and having to constantly give validation to maintain a relationship is not much better than being incel.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, SoutherSoldier, clarksonoid and 14 others
Women cant handle being forever Alone, they settle for less with status/ money benefits

Please explain how most of my friends who are dating are average, and how I have a lot of average friends successful with girls.
you don't know the quality of their relationships at all. Also i never said you can't date despite looking average but i can guarantee you if some chad hits up any of your average looking buddy's gf then it is most likely over. Don't cope bro

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, gookstar, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Women cant handle being forever Alone, they settle for less with status/ money benefits
The women I'm talking about are 6-9/10, they can get almost any guy they want, but they choose to remain loyal to their bf in a decision guided by their free will. How do you explain this?

you don't know the quality of their relationships at all. Also i never said you can't date despite looking average but i can guarantee you if some chad hits up any of your average looking buddy's gf then it is most likely over. Don't cope bro
I'm observing reality. Also, blackpill made me depressed, I can always try to be bluepill and redpill, like I said.

The women I'm talking about are 6-9/10, they can get almost any guy they want, but they choose to remain loyal to their bf in a decision guided by their free will. How do you explain this?
6-9/10? i doubt that honestly. There could be a multitude of reasons as to why they might date someone who isnt that good looking, again you dont know the quality of the relationships.

Saul good, man

I'm observing reality. Also, blackpill made me depressed, I can always try to be bluepill and redpill, like I said.
Exactly, it made you depressed and that's why you are coping. I WISH the blackpill wasn't true but i wont delude myself

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
It's all about capital.

You're physical capital, your status, your money, your properties...

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

"vast majority of women arent hypergamous"

PFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, 97baHater and HTN_Mentalcel
You would not believe the stories I have heard from statusmaxxed HTN'S, normie sex is the biggest bullshit ever. JFL ascending to normie is cope.

Getting and maintaining a relationship is meant to be easy. It's not meant to be some grand chase, giving the girls loads of attention. That's the problem with jestering, it takes effort and creates a huge power imbalance. Looks and height is 80 percent of the equation

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
They want to have power in relationship

6-9/10? i doubt that honestly. There could be a multitude of reasons as to why they might date someone who isnt that good looking, again you dont know the quality of the relationships.
It is reasonable to presume that their relationships are pf good quality. Would a reasonable woman stay in a relationship, considering that she CAN ALWAYS find a new boyfriend, if she leaves?

Absolutely not. I consider the men and women from my high school reasonable. Our high school is in the top 10 best public schools in the country.

You are prob overrating these foids
I dont believ It tbh, 7 is model tier and would be dating their peers

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
You would not believe the stories I have heard from statusmaxxed HTN'S, normie sex is the biggest bullshit ever. JFL ascending to normie is cope.

Getting and maintaining a relationship is meant to be easy. It's not meant to be some grand chase, giving the girls loads of attention. That's the problem with jestering, it takes effort and creates a huge power imbalance. Looks and height is 80 percent of the equation
Truer words couldn't be said. Dating as sub htn is literal cuckery

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, proxyy, 97baHater and 2 others
me being incel is proof that blackpill is the truht

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
It is reasonable to presume that their relationships are pf good quality. Would a reasonable woman stay in a relationship, considering that she CAN ALWAYS find a new boyfriend, if she leaves?

Absolutely not. I consider the men and women from my high school reasonable. Our high school is in the top 10 best public schools in the country.
Reasonable based off what fact? ill tell you a fact. Women leave 80% of the time, hmm wonder why

• +1
Truer words couldn't be said. Dating as sub htn is literal cuckery
Yeah that's what these guys don't understand. Even a Ltn with a but of NT can get a relationship in a school/ uni environment but it's mostly pointless. You have to jump through all these hoops to keep her happy. The woman should to some level be chasing you in the first place. She has to approach you, message you first, else she wasn't into you anyway

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Reasonable based off what fact? ill tell you a fact. Women leave 80% of the time, hmm wonder why
Well, reasonable, because we are in a good school and they are intelligent people

Exactly and it can all be summed up in one word, compensation. The less attractive you are, the more you have to COMPENSATE. These dudes are trying to spread their copes in the hopes of confirmation bias.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and HTN_Mentalcel
And TRY TO LEAVE THE BLACKPILL!

JUST TRY, YOU DON'T LOSE ANYTHING!

Edit: Posted two times accidentally;

It's a fact. An objective fact I observed.
you think women arent hypergamous??? they don't want a guy taller, smarter, stronger, richer than them?

dude you are low iq, sorry

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, looksmaxxerrr and Maalik
And TRY TO LEAVE THE BLACKPILL!

JUST TRY, YOU DON'T LOSE ANYTHING!
Blackpill is just commen sense if you are an abused dog and had certain life experiences

Bluepill The blackpill is objectively NOT the complete truth. The truth is as follows: 40% redpill, 35% bluepill, 25% blackpill.​

just lol

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover and Maalik

Y chromosome data, human anatomy, and contemporary dating statistics disagree with you.

• +1
The blackpill also covers how good a woman will treat you in a relationship, just cause average/ugly men can get in relationships doesn't mean it will be a good one. A good relationship requires sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, ducksoover, marek937 and 3 others
The red pill is true but I dont see Any real argument For The Blue pill

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr
is this about high school? lmao if it is this is meaningless foids standards get real after uni around 20+

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, gookstar, ecig and 1 other person
CONSIDERING that I don't observe the blackpill dynamics in my female friends I know, or in the couples I know. It's true, I don't see hypergamy. All couples I know are dating for one year, two, four years. The girl and the guy remain loyal to each other.
jfl
women are generally dumb but are natural CIA agents when it comes to covering Hypergamy.
you're not as observant as you think and most of the women you speak of are probably getting railed on the side.

:ROFLMAO: 90% looks and 10% NT. thats it

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr
greycel explaining the whitepill:lul:

Well, reasonable, because we are in a good school and they are intelligent people
Highly doubt if you're basing your sample size on a small group and at a HS.

Maybe one of those Relationships will flourish but for the most part your friends are just a phase for them, once the girls hit adulthood.

Guys will try to flirt with the girl and get to know them and if they're better looking and have better qualities, your friends are fucked.

Anyways it's ovER for you and your friends if you want to deny the foundation of reality. In a natural world you and them will be the betas that look after the girls spawn.

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Hypergamy mostly applies to OLD in my experience, since the dynamic is unlike anything you'll see outside of that where on insta, tinder etc you'll have crazy ratio discrepancies between male to females. Also agree on the rest that there's no point focusing on things you can't change. Though you can't deny dating in all scenarios is easier the more attractive you are.

Man, you are denying scientific facts with your supposed anecdotal experience and then concluding it is LOGICAL, or OBJECTIVE (btw throw in some more uppercase adjectives, maybe retards here will belive your nonsense more) What the fuck am i even reading?

average man is not in a relationship(https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...alentines-day-5-facts-about-single-americans/) , hypergamy is a statistical fact(okcupid ratings, tinder data) , you say that guys here should "leave the blackpill for a bit, and try to focus on your personality...(more bluepill advice)"
-how do you think guys ended up here? no man is born blackpilled, you become blackpilled through the combination of rejection/some trauma and high sentience/iq (i'm having doubts about the latter after reading this). A guy is born bluepilled, experiences rejection so he takes mainstream advice (essentially what you gave), experiences rejection again so he goes for fringe dating advice like redpill, this doesn't work too which is why he ends up blackpilled

these "blackpill debooonked" threads are just so funny, i shouldn't even waste time on you

• +1
Reactions: klamus, HTN_Mentalcel and ducksoover
It's a fact. An objective fact I observed.
you don't conclude objective facts on anecdotal experience when you have scientifc evidence at hand you fucking moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ducksoover
Man, you are denying scientific facts with your supposed anecdotal experience and then concluding it is LOGICAL, or OBJECTIVE (btw throw in some more uppercase adjectives, maybe retards here will belive your nonsense more) What the fuck am i even reading?

average man is not in a relationship(https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...alentines-day-5-facts-about-single-americans/) , hypergamy is a statistical fact(okcupid ratings, tinder data) , you say that guys here should "leave the blackpill for a bit, and try to focus on your personality...(more bluepill advice)"
-how do you think guys ended up here? no man is born blackpilled, you become blackpilled through the combination of rejection/some trauma and high sentience/iq (i'm having doubts about the latter after reading this). A guy is born bluepilled, experiences rejection so he takes mainstream advice (essentially what you gave), experiences rejection again so he goes for fringe dating advice like redpill, this doesn't work too which is why he ends up blackpilled

these "blackpill debooonked" threads are just so funny, i shouldn't even waste time on you
This guy probably thinks being a paypig cuckold is ascension :lul:

A relationship with an oofie doogie is not ascention. Jestering and having to constantly give validation to maintain a relationship is not much better than being incel.
I'm sorry but this is cap.

Being an Incel in the truest sense sounds like hell based on the description. I'm pretty sure Humberto the Guatemalan immigrant with his 3 kids and Goblina wife that he spends lots of time with is far happier than the average Incel irl.

Also, remember that being in a relationship and having sex plays a role in pre-selection....that is, simply having a relationship as a man is a halo and it even can impact things like promotions on a job.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Biggest cope i have read today
Blackpill >>>>>>> Everything else

• +1
Reactions: ecig
I entirely agree. Without :blackpill: you cannot see reality. :redpill: is the hopepill (that you too can make it).

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
Hmmmm....
IMG 4282

R u shore OP?

Cuz I think maybe its more like 38.667% Redpill, 32.5% Bluepill, and 28.883% Blackpill

• Hmm...
Reactions: nietzsche