The blackpill is only relevant at the extremes of the looks scale. For 90% of people it's irrelevant.

D

Deleted member 19478

Silver
If you're not in the top 5 or bottom 5 percentile in looks then having a sex life is literally all about being NT

The reason why sexlessness is going up is because more and more men are hermits who have no social lives to begin with and can't run social circle game. If they were to magically get social lives their dating situation would drastically improve.

I see too many niggas I mog with girlfriends that mog the subhumans I managed to bang from Tinder (after busting my ass in the gym I still get only landwhales) The difference between me and those guys are they are NT and well connected. I'm aspie and have couple of aspie friends. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anactualdude, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and 12 others
:feelsgood: your anectodal experience and your psychological affect of the world is not an accurate assessment of the reality of the blackpill. The blackpill is a well studied scientific/sociological phenomenon and not something that a bunch of incels came together and made up

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244, Jarate and 1 other person
:feelsgood: your anectodal experience and your psychological affect of the world is not an accurate assessment of the reality of the blackpill. The blackpill is a well studied scientific/sociological phenomenon and not something that a bunch of incels came together and made up

Cope. There's science behind the NT Pill too

44.6 of high functioning autistic men are virgins with the average age of the sample being 35 years old. It's like 1% for NT men in the same age range. Autism has a huge impact and basically renders you incel if you aren't at least Chadlite.

Looks is one part, NT is the other part. NT isn't talked about enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827
Cope. There's science behind the NT Pill too

44.6 of high functioning autistic men are virgins with the average age of the sample being 35 years old. It's like 1% for NT men in the same age range. Autism has a huge impact and basically renders you incel if you aren't at least Chadlite.

Looks is one part, NT is the other part. NT isn't talked about enough.
NT is not the other part. Those are actual autistic patients, the one who cuss and spit do weird things like grabbing crotch every 20 sec etc. None of us in the forum is that autsitic. Cope

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
NT is not the other part. Those are actual autistic patients, the one who cuss and spit do weird things like grabbing crotch every 20 sec etc. None of us in the forum is that autsitic. Cope
Nigga it says high functioning. High functioning autistic people don't do that. Try again.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and thereallegend
Nigga it says high functioning. High functioning autistic people don't do that. Try again.
However, due to the core symptoms of the disorder spectrum, including deficits in social skills, sensory hypo- and hypersensitivities, and repetitive behaviors, some ASD individuals might develop quantitatively above-average or nonnormative sexual behaviors and interests. After reviewing the relevant literature on sexuality in high-functioning ASD individuals, we present novel findings on the frequency of normal sexual behaviors and those about the assessment of hypersexual and paraphilic fantasies and behaviors in ASD individuals from our own study.

jfl its literally people who cant control their libido and like weird ass fetishes idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and MoggerGaston
Tbh I’d argue the opposite and NT is only applicable at the ends of the spectrum

Don’t be a literal giga aspie who can’t even hold a normal conversation with a human - after that it’s all looks

As much as people here are maybe not ‘NT’ in the sense that they’re not brain dead NPCs irl most people here are perfectly capable of acting normal, or atleast acting normal for long enough to sleep with a girl ffs.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
However, due to the core symptoms of the disorder spectrum, including deficits in social skills, sensory hypo- and hypersensitivities, and repetitive behaviors, some ASD individuals might develop quantitatively above-average or nonnormative sexual behaviors and interests. After reviewing the relevant literature on sexuality in high-functioning ASD individuals, we present novel findings on the frequency of normal sexual behaviors and those about the assessment of hypersexual and paraphilic fantasies and behaviors in ASD individuals from our own study.

jfl its literally people who cant control their libido and like weird ass fetishes idiot

Well yes it literally says right there in the text you pasted that autism causes them to develop those fetishes. But that's not the root cause for their lack of success relative to NT people. Autism itself is simply unattractive and will pretty much render you incel if you don't have good looks to overcompensate.

But that's not the root cause for their lack of success relative to NT people. Autism itself is simply unattractive and will pretty much render you incel if you don't have good looks to overcompensate.
thats you saying that, not the study. And yes good looks compensates for autsim what are we arguing about again?:lul:
if you think LTN w/0 autism will have more slays than LTN w autism sure but itll only be in ONS and w LTBs. LTN can only betabux w MTB/HTB while HTN w autism gets HTB slays

Have you been diagnosed?

I had a social life in high school but I was a virgin until I learned about the Redpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
Women aren’t fun to be around if you’re not fucking them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19478
Blackpill is 100% real especially for males 4/10 and below and now 5/10s are going to be the new 4/10s at the rate it is going.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you're not in the top 5 or bottom 5 percentile in looks then having a sex life is literally all about being NT

The reason why sexlessness is going up is because more and more men are hermits who have no social lives to begin with and can't run social circle game. If they were to magically get social lives their dating situation would drastically improve.

I see too many niggas I mog with girlfriends that mog the subhumans I managed to bang from Tinder (after busting my ass in the gym I still get only landwhales) The difference between me and those guys are they are NT and well connected. I'm aspie and have couple of aspie friends. It's over.
NT is cope, DT is the way and aesthetics are the basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827