The BLACKPILL is reaching new levels

gymislife

gymislife

Found a few books that are all about the importance of looks:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1859419.Looks

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/106860.Survival_of_the_Prettiest

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11505511-beauty-pays

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/196736.The_Power_and_Paradox_of_Physical_Attractiveness

1859419.jpg

Also this quora thread:
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-say-looks-dont-matter-when-looks-do-matter-to-a-lot-of-people
Some of the answers to it have millions of views, and under the related questions you can see lots of threads like that one

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6403
doesnt matter the replies are filled with bluepilled copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, datboijj, Deleted member 5349 and 8 others
Y'all need to stop with this "blackpill is going mainstream". Read all the comments on the videos or threads. It's just bluepilled propaganda. Women are more blackpilled yet they still go for useless normie surgeries most of the time. The blackpill is still niche and not widely known. Let's keep it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Mastermind, Deleted member 5349 and 4 others
thanks bro i will totally read these books

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Y'all need to stop with this "blackpill is going mainstream". Read all the comments on the videos or threads. It's just bluepilled propaganda. Women are more blackpilled yet they still go for useless normie surgeries most of the time. The blackpill is still niche and not widely known. Let's keep it that way.
thats right, last thing we need is some normies finding this site and improving there looks they can go fuck themselves fucking sheep tbh and i think the world will stay bluepilled for atleast another 10-15 years then things will slowly start to become more blackpilled as by that time nearly all men will be sexless and a whole generation of young men and ethnics will be virgin but by that time everyone on this site will be ascended if we play our cards right

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, MedMaxxing and NothingCanStopMe
thats right, last thing we need is some normies finding this site and improving there looks they can go fuck themselves fucking sheep tbh and i think the world will stay bluepilled for atleast another 10-15 years then things will slowly start to become more blackpilled as by that time nearly all men will be sexless and a whole generation of young men and ethnics will be virgin but by that time everyone on this site will be ascended if we play our cards right

I doubt it will ever get that bad.

I doubt it will ever get that bad.
maybe not that bad but it will probs be worse then it already is in another 10-15 years or who knows maybe it will stay like this coz there only so few chads and chadlites in demand

maybe not that bad but it will probs be worse then it already is in another 10-15 years or who knows maybe it will stay like this coz there only so few chads and chadlites in demand

That's why you have to ascend as hard as possible ASAP. Make the most of it.

I mean, even the bluepilled normies know that looks play role in our lives, but are far from knowing how important physical attraction actually is.
Also your everyday normal guy doesn't really know much about looksmaxing, even about basic softmaxing.
For women it is a different story, all they need to do is wash their hair, put make up on and just don't be obese, whereas for men - keeping 10% bodyfat year-round, keeping an eye to your nutrition, not skipping gym sessions, having to use tret, minox, fin, other autistic shit like doing neck curls, chewing gum, PE exercises, knowing what surgeries would benefit u etc.
I really hope so average men won't learn about this site and looksmaxing knowledge in general.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 1332
I mean, even the bluepilled normies know that looks play role in our lives, but are far from knowing how important physical attraction actually is.
Also your everyday normal guy doesn't really know much about looksmaxing, even about basic softmaxing.
For women it is a different story, all they need to do is wash their hair, put make up on and just don't be obese, whereas for men - keeping 10% bodyfat year-round, keeping an eye to your nutrition, not skipping gym sessions, having to use tret, minox, fin, other autistic shit like doing neck curls, chewing gum, PE exercises, knowing what surgeries would benefit u etc.
I really hope so average men won't learn about this site and looksmaxing knowledge in general.
they won't and by the time they do we will probs already looksmaxed ourselves to our peak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and gymislife