The BlackPill is the greatest fix for your mental health. Here’s why.

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
What led you to this fringe site?

Maybe you’re a sub5 ogrecel or an autistcel. For me it was being a midgetcel

At 5ft7 & RedPilled, I genuinely believed I could ascend by TopGMaxxing

With an above average face plus InstagramSocialMaxx, I was able to setup dates through DMs with girls hotter than the landwhales I was barely getting IRL

However, I could never figure out why those Beckys would flake after the first date

All women are naturally blackpilled even though they aren’t consciously aware of it

Girls in my office would say I have a handsome face but would also tease me for being short

I once mentioned an upcoming date and their first question was “Have they ever met you in person?”

They all knew it was over for me but were too polite to tell me that RopeMaxxing was the answer

Hustlers University graduates will tell you “Just hold frame, bulk up and BugattiMaxx bro”

However, BlackPill will tell you the truth so that you can finally stop blaming yourself, which is that all women view you the exact way you view 5ft1 Currycel janitors

Only through the BlackPill can you truly become free

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Crisick, Primalsplit and 1 other person
So whats your main issue ? Being manlet ?

So whats your main issue ? Being manlet ?
100%

Face is above average and I'm also NT.

Height means I have to either settle for a landwhale or ropemaxx

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya and bloomercel
100%

ever considered tallfag foids ? They are supposed to be less heightist than femlets

ever considered tallfag foids ? They are supposed to be less heightist than femlets
Not sure where you got that data.

Pretty much all women want men that are a few inches taller at least

A few exemptions isn't the rule

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Not sure where you got that data.
Mostly anecdotal, but it makes sense because tall foids already have a good base for a tall offspring, so to speak
Pretty much all women want men that are a few inches taller at least

A few exemptions isn't the rule
True, but what about 5'5 or 5'6ft foids ? They are considered tall in most countries

100%

no one who is NT is gonna believe this cope about landwhales having lower standards than normal weight girls

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and the next o'pry
Mostly anecdotal, but it makes sense because tall foids already have a good base for a tall offspring, so to speak

True, but what about 5'5 or 5'6ft foids ? They are considered tall in most countries
Those are regular average height girls who think anything below 5ft10 is short

no one who is NT is gonna believe this cope about landwhales having lower standards than normal weight girls
Haha, read my original post again. I said "the landwhales I was barely getting IRL"

Those are regular average height girls who think anything below 5ft10 is short

Haha, read my original post again. I said "the landwhales I was barely getting IRL"
let me guess they weren't even landwhales? probably just chubby girls

but people on this site think any woman who isn't sugar cane stick level of thin is a whale

let me guess they weren't even landwhales? probably just chubby girls

but people on this site think any woman who isn't sugar cane stick level of thin is a whale
I like thick but those ones were definitely fat

Plus any girl that's already struggling with weight during early 20's is a landwhale-ticking-timebomb, so best to avoid

With an above average face plus InstagramSocialMaxx, I was able to setup dates through DMs with girls hotter than the landwhales I was barely getting IRL

However, I could never figure out why those Beckys would flake after the first date

All women are naturally blackpilled even though they aren’t consciously aware of it

Girls in my office would say I have a handsome face but would also tease me for being short

I once mentioned an upcoming date and their first question was “Have they ever met you in person?”

They all knew it was over for me but were too polite to tell me that RopeMaxxing was the answer

Hustlers University graduates will tell you “Just hold frame, bulk up and BugattiMaxx bro”

However, BlackPill will tell you the truth so that you can finally stop blaming yourself, which is that all women view you the exact way you view 5ft1 Currycel janitors

Nigga stepiscold is the same height as u and since ur redpilled u should know who that is. Stop coping

Nigga stepiscold is the same height as u and since ur redpilled u should know who that is. Stop coping

Used to be redpill but not anymore

I find those guys cringe now. StephsCold, FxFearless etc

Their advice for 5ft7 guys is the typical redpill advice which is to AlphaMaxx, but I personally think they ironically end up looking feminine since it looks tryhard

I agree that you need to bulk if you're short so you don't look like a child. But the focus should be on developing frame and width rather than BicepMaxxing in tight fitted like this.

Fnf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpiller954, SoundnVision and bloomercel
Used to be redpill but not anymore

I find those guys cringe now. StephsCold, FxFearless etc

Their advice for 5ft7 guys is the typical redpill advice which is to AlphaMaxx, but I personally think they ironically end up looking feminine since it looks tryhard

I agree that you need to bulk if you're short so you don't look like a child. But the focus should be on developing frame and width rather than BicepMaxxing in tight fitted like this.

View attachment 2622452
Someone ran tinder fish of Steph is cold and he got hundreds of likes. Tbh I believe in the blackpill but don’t u think ur over thinking ur height? Ur short but ur not a turbo manlet.

Yeah because when i was more fat no one wanted to talk to me and after losing weighr everyone talked ot me for no reason

Someone ran tinder fish of Steph is cold and he got hundreds of likes. Tbh I believe in the blackpill but don’t u think ur over thinking ur height? Ur short but ur not a turbo manlet.

Likes and dates through DMs is easy (Re-read OP)

Point of the thread is that most girls will flake eventually after they meet you IRL and find out you're a midgetcel despite finding your face attractive

Neither FxF or SIC are in long term relationships from what I can see, despite SocialStatusMaxxing & GameMaxxing.

Here's my theory:

Rather than pumping and dumping girls, they would have a long-term relationship if a High Tier girl wanted them long term.

However, since it's possible to have ONS or short-term hookups with HT (speaking from personal experience), they cope by saying that pumping & dumping is alpha. (HT girls will sometimes f*ck below their level but only settle for Chads long term.)

So to answer your question, yes you're correct it's not over, but the long-term option is Low-Tier/LandWhale. (In 99% of cases)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I'm 5'8, is it absolutely over?

I bet you are 5'6

I'm 5'8, is it absolutely over?
> 3,414 posts

It's you that should be telling me that it never even started
I bet you are 5'6

5ft7.5 but I usually tell people I'm 5ft8.

I would try to round up to 5ft9 if I could but the range between 5ft7 and 5ft9 is that weird zone that transitions from midget to just short. So it would be too obvious that I'm lying

Last edited:
Likes and dates through DMs is easy (Re-read OP)

Point of the thread is that most girls will flake eventually after they meet you IRL and find out you're a midgetcel despite finding your face attractive

Neither FxF or SIC are in long term relationships from what I can see, despite SocialStatusMaxxing & GameMaxxing.

Here's my theory:

Rather than pumping and dumping girls, they would have a long-term relationship if a High Tier girl wanted them long term.

However, since it's possible to have ONS or short-term hookups with HT (speaking from personal experience), they cope by saying that pumping & dumping is alpha. (HT girls will sometimes f*ck below their level but only settle for Chads long term.)

So to answer your question, yes you're correct it's not over, but the long-term option is Low-Tier/LandWhale. (In 99% of cases)
go to Napoli rich areas and mog them than. Most girls r like 4’8-4’9. I remember when I was into the whole RP bs, I’m pretty sure SIC got hated on and people got mad at him cuz he had a LTG 😂😂 rp is so cringe

What's the max looks rating a 5ft7cel can ever reach if looksmaxed?

Sub5 or 5+?

topGmaxx then get LL with your money

Focus on what you can improve through surgery, leg Lengthening surgery

However, I could never figure out why those Beckys would flake after the first date - neither me my friend, never fully figured that out, laughing joking smiling kissing and still flake is enough to drive a man insane after 10 times with diff girls

neither me my friend, never fully figured that out, laughing joking smiling kissing and still flake is enough to drive a man insane after 10 times with diff girls

Yeah it really sucks.

Looking back, what did the reason end up being for you when you got blackpilled?

Yeah it really sucks.

Looking back, what did the reason end up being for you when you got blackpilled?
you seem interesting person to msg to, dm, we can myb escape from loneliness for some time