The Blackpill is to 100% true, Red and Bluepill are Matrix

I was just at the gym, 2 girls were talking about getting sugar daddys why the fuck is this so common? im trying to do my sets and i just hear too little squeaky foids talking about sending guys nudes for money, it was fucking disgusting. the fact they're comfortable talking about this in public is crazy to me, no self respect or manners

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I was just at the gym, 2 girls were talking about getting sugar daddys why the fuck is this so common? im trying to do my sets and i just hear too little squeaky foids talking about sending guys nudes for money, it was fucking disgusting. the fact they're comfortable talking about this in public is crazy to me, no self respect or manners
holy shit how old were they?/

holy shit how old were they?/
they were def under 18 talking about using snapchat and shit lmao. FUcking nasty, whoever their parents are need to kill themselves, producing parasitic trash should give people the death penalty

they were def under 18 talking about using snapchat and shit lmao. FUcking nasty, whoever their parents are need to kill themselves, producing parasitic trash should give people the death penalty
weird ash bro they're so fucking weird wtf

• +1
Reactions: bazinga